TWO

The Story Begins || DISCONTINUED

As soon as Taekwoon turned five years old, the young boy became a happy virus in our household. I'm the only one who is allowed to bathe Taekwoon, to get him dressed and to feed him. Whenever my mum or a maid tries to do this, Taekwoon starts to scream and only screams my name. Well, Taekwoon calls me Yeonnie because it's hard for a five year old to say my name like it should be said.

''Yeonnie! Woon hungry!'' Taekwoon says and wiggles with his small legs towards me. Well, small? Taekwoon is quite tall for a five year old already.

''Taekwoon is hungry huh? Come with me then, you big boy.'' I giggle and Taekwoon starts to squeal as he claps in his small hands. I pick him up and I take him with me towards the kitchen.

''Ah, Your Majesty. What can I do for you?'' a cook asks and I smile at Taekwoon, before I look back at him.

''Our little prince is hungry, so maybe you could prepare something for him.'' I tell him and the cook starts to smile, before he streaks over Taekwoon's cheek. 

''Ofcourse, we can do that. We'll bring it to you in the diningroom, is that alright?'' the cook says and I nod, before I take the five year old with me.

''Woon hungry.'' Taekwoon says yet again and I place a kiss on his cheek.

''Yes Taekwoon, I know that you're hungry. But the cook will prepare something for you okay?'' I tell him and Taekwoon pouts. He has a very strong own will and he wants things to be done quickly, but he has to learn to understand that he has to get some patience until something is done. I was like him when I was young and I learned to understand that I can't always get what I want, so Taekwoon has to learn that too.

The waiter comes in after 15 minutes and I thank the waiter when he puts down Taekwoon's meal, because Taekwoon was about to throw a tantrum in the mean time.

''Taekwoon, behave! This is not how I raised you!'' I raise my voice and Taekwoon pouts, before he start to cry without tears. Us vampires only cry without actual tears, so that's why it looks like we pretend we cry. I pull Taekwoon close and I wrap my arms around Taekwoon.

''Ssshhhh, you know I don't actually mean it right? You just have to behave when a waiter brings your food after you have waited for it, the cooks prepare something for you as fast as they can.'' I tell him and Taekwoon starts to stutter, before he nods. Taekwoon starts to eat and I help him whenever he needs my help, because I want to stimulate him to eat as much as possible by himself.

''No!'' Taekwoon exclaims when I try to help him and I pull back immediately. As I mentioned earlier, this young boy has a very strong will.

''No!'' Taekwoon exclaims yet again, but with a smile this time. I raise my hands and I look at him.

''Okay, okay, as you wish.'' I tell him and I get up, before I leave Taekwoon behind. You sometimes need to leave them alone and let them do things themselves.

''Yeonnie! Woon ready!'' Taekwoon yells and I get up from the couch in the livingroom to walk over to the diningroom. There Taekwoon sits, clothes completely covered in blood and I sigh.

''Taekwoon honey, you need to learn to eat without dripping it on your clothes. Alright, we're going to change your clothes upstairs okay?'' I tell him and I squat down next to Taekwoon's chair. Taekwoon pouts, but nods. I help him to get off the chair and I take him with me up the stairs. My parents are on a business meeting and my siblings attend another special event, so I have to stay home with Taekwoon. I don't mind to be honest, but Taekwoon starts to become a handfull already.

We walk to Taekwoon's bedroom and we enter it. I walk to Taekwoon's closet and I choose an outfit for him. Even when Taekwoon is a five year old with a strong will, he has to wear fancy clothes. 

''Alright Taekwoon, take off your clothes. You can do it.'' I tell Taekwoon and Taekwoon starts to take off his clothes, but it's still a big struggle for him.

''Yeonnie help.'' the five year old says after he struggles with his shirt. He managed to take out his pants, but he struggles a lot with his shirt. I don't even know why my mum wanted me to put on this shirt on him, because it was already a hard task to put it on.

''Want me to help you? Alright then.'' I tell him and I drop his new outfit on the bed, before I help Taekwoon with taking out his shirt. I sigh out of relief when I see that his underwear isn't covered in blood, because I am not happy if I have to take that out too.

''We're going to put on your new clothes okay? Are you going to help me?'' I ask and Taekwoon squeals.

''Woon help!'' Taekwoon said and claps in his hands. I put on Taekwoon's pants first and these are easy for Taekwoon to put them on, because he doesn't find any difficulties in here. Then, I ask Taekwoon to put on his shirt by himself. I give Taekwoon his shirt and he starts to struggle already. But I told myself that I want Taekwoon to figure out himself how he has to put on his shirt, so I sit down on his small bed and I wait until Taekwoon has his shirt on.

Taekwoon manages to get his head through the right hole, but he has no idea how he has to put his arms through the other two holes. So Taekwoon throws a tantrum and I hear him growl.

''Taekwoon, want me to help you?'' I ask and the five year old looks at me with an angry face, but he nods. The five year old walks over to me and I help him to put his shirt on. I understand why Taekwoon is angry at his shirt, because his shirt doesn't want to do the way Taekwoon wants. So I curl up a sleeve and I help Taekwoon to get his arm through it as I do the same with the other arm.

''See, it wasn't that hard. You only have to put on your jacket and then you're done.'' I tell him and Taekwoon starts to squeal. This is why he loves it so much that I help him to get dressed, I at least take time for him to get dressed.

A/N I wrote this at school, because I had to wait two hours before I have class again.