chapter6

All in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The guys all checked their phones from wherever they were only to see a shocking message in the group chat.

Kris: Hey guys, you remember Jia’s grandma Suzy right, the seriously ill one. She fears she’s gunna die soon and she asked me and Jia to push the wedding to an earlier date so that we get married before she dies. Jia already did it.

No one responded to the message.

         

                                                    *******

 

Kris was tired of flicking through different channels on his TV. Jia still hadn’t come back from work since she usually finished at 8. Just as he was about to throw the remote at his TV out of boredom he heard loud knocks and the doorbell being rung repeatedly. He rolled his eyes fondly and dragged his feet to the door. He opened it to reveal the surprisingly serious faces of Yixing, Jongin, Tao, Luhan and Chanyeol. Yixing and Luhan were holding a bag full of what seemed like Chinese takeout.

“Hey guys, didn’t know you were coming over.” He said carefully as he could sense that they were not here for a normal hangout – there were no goofy smiles which were usually on their faces. The others just pushed themselves in, setting the food on the little table in the lounge, some going to get beer from the fridge. They all knew that Jia wasn’t home.

“What were you watching hyung?” Chanyeol asked as he took a seat beside Kris. The taller was about to answer but Luhan cut him off. “It’s not like we are here to watch TV Chanyeol so don’t distract him.”

Chanyeol turned to Luhan with a slight pout. “But I thought we had to start with light topics first before you know… the main one.”

“Well change of plans since the girl may come at any time.” Yixing said simply, already opening the plastic bag and distributing the food.

Tao turned to Kris and said seriously. “So Ge Ge, we tried to give you time.”

“We have been so patient; humouring you even.” Jongin added.

“But when are you going to finally come to your senses and break that engagement of yours?” Chanyeol continued, tone straightforward. The other guests didn’t even scold him instead they nodded.

“That girl drives you crazy but not in a good way yet you stick to her and throw away Junmyeon’s feelings to the ground. I see the way you look at him sometimes. You still want him.” Luhan said as he set the food on the table.

For the first time in a long time Kris could feel his heart furiously pounding.

“We do not ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter