Chapter13

All in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Happy belated new year to you guys. I hope this year brings you  only good things

*Drugs are going to be mentioned in this.*

 

Wow, Junmyeon, you look – just WOW!” Jiwon said as soon as Junmyeon opened his door. The doctor had to admit that his date looked good too. “Um you look good too.” He said, though awkwardly. His colleague continued to gawk at him, his mouth wide open like a fish. “Jiwon, are you ok?” Junmyeon had to ask, concerned. Jiwon finally woke from his trance and scratched his head, embarrassed. “ Oh I’m sorry, it’s just that you look great and I can’t believe you finally accepted to go – I’m starting to ramble aren’t I.” he stopped when he saw the other raise his eyebrow in amusement. “Thank you, Jiwon, can we go now?”

“Thanks,” Junmyeon muttered shyly as Jiwon opened his car door for him, don’t blame him though ; he couldn’t remember the last time he went on a date. Moments later they arrived at a classy restaurant.

Overally the date was going fine, Junmyeon thought. Jiwon was a funny guy though he could be overwhelming at times. He was a great listener too and instead of focusing on himself he gave his fellow doctor plenty of time to talk. They were just waiting for their desserts when Junmyeon phone started vibrating loudly in his pocket. He took it out and looked at Jiwon first. The other just shrugged. “It’s ok, it might be from the hospital.” Oh how he was wrong for Junmyeon’s heart gave an involuntary lurch when he saw Kris’ name. He counted to three before he answered. Before he could even talk he heard the club owner’s frantic voice.

“Junmyeon please, please…” he kept chanting. The doctor grew concerned. “Yifan what’s wrong?”

“Myeon, I – I can’t breathe, at your house – please come, I – c – an’t breathe, panic a- a – ttack!”

Junmyeon started panicking as well and looked at Jiwon with a horrified expression. “Junmyeon? What’s wrong?” a worried Jiwon said in the background. “It’s my friend – okay Yifan, breathe with me okay, 1 2 3 just like that, I will be there in a moment.” He shot his date an apologetic look and luckily he understood. “I understand, let’s go.” Myeon stood from his seat and bolted off. “Yifan, are you still with me?” he couldn’t help it but his voice was shaking too, he did have a guess of what was happening. “Yeah- I’m – I’m here, I – I” he couldn’t finish for he started breathing heavily again. He rushed to open Jiwon’s car which was locked. “Come on, doctor Kwon, let’s hurry.” The other doctor nodded and after some seconds they were in the car, speeding off. “Jun – Junmyeon?” Kris’ voice sounded weak from the other side of the line. “Yes, Yifan, I’m still there, just listen to my breathing ok, let’s count together.” Junmyeon was silently panicking but he had to be the strong one here.

After some minutes, which seemed like hours to Junmyeon, they had reached his house and parked. The car’s engine had barely stopped and he was already rushing from the car with a quick thank you, an apology and a promise for another date. Kris was sitting on his door step and was a mess. The tallest’s hand was pulling his hair and the other one was desperately clutching to his phone.  As soon as he saw his ex he jumped up and rushed to envelope his long arms around the shorter. “Junmyeon, I just couldn’t take it, I had to see you – hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter