Chapter II

What You Never Knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Taeyong had woken up and gone to school early eager to meet the new student again and talk to him. Tapping on his desk and drawing imaginary lines the omega had his focus on the door waiting for the transfer student to come in. The omega kept being disappointed when everybody but the new student came into the room. Sighing Taeyong realized the time knowing class was about to start with Mr.Nakamoto already writing on the board. Right when he was about to give up hope the omega perked up when the door was opened and the transfer student had appeared before his eyes. Letting out a big excited smile Taeyong had wave towards the other before realizing what he was doing and immediately putting down his hand.

"Hi." Taeyong said turning slightly and facing the other once he was seated. "I just wanted to say thank you for doing this for me, it means a lot. Seriously I don't know if you know how I feel, but going through most of your life knowing you're different from everyone else but nobody believing you. And then here you come and you're-"

"Be quiet, I'm trying to focus on my work." Jaehyun said cutting the other off earning a quiet 'Sorry' from the brunette going back to scribbling down something on his paper.

A few minutes later Taeyong had started talking again before getting a small glare from Jaehyun and apologizing again. The rest of the period quiet with Jaehyun walking out of class first similar to yesterday Taeyong couldn't find him anywhere. Coming back from the bathroom the omega had spotted the other and quickly ran up to him.

"You don't have many friends do you?" The taller questioned glancing down at the brunette continuing on to his destination.

"I- No I don't." Taeyong said in a quiet voice looking down at his feet with a small pout. "I don't have any. Nobody really talks to me, probably cause they think I'm weird.. I don't think I really mind though. I've made it this fa-"

"Don't you get lonely, as a wolf you naturally desire to be with others of your kind." Jaehyun said making a quick turn before opening a door.

"You know for a new student you seem to know this school pretty well. Where are you even going?" The brunette asked looking around the hall not seeing any other bodies roaming around.

"I'm leaving."

"What?!" The omega half yelled in surprise stopping in his tracks. "School just started, you can't leave now. It's only second period."

"Watch me." The taller said pushing the door open stepping outside. "You coming or not?"

"No. Of course not, I've got to get to class." Taeyong said grabbing the door about to close it.

"Don't you want to learn more about being a wolf?" Jaehyun asked walking backwards with a playful smile showing off his dimples. "Can't teach you if you're not here."

"I- But class.." The omega whined looking at Jaehyun hesitantly stepping out before the other had grabbed onto his arm pulling him out completely and dragging him away from the building.

"You are indeed a city wolf." Stated the taller as he walked on with the other out of the school campus leading the way down the street. "So I was thinking we could go and train for a bit because that forest seems pretty nice and then we could go and eat. Eating after training is always the best."

"I-I guess we could do that. I know a really good place that sells delicious food. It's so good." Taeyong said already hungry at the thought of the delicious food they would have later after training. Training, a giant smile spread over his face just at the word. He's finally going to be a wolf. Training it must be so fun the young omega had thought.

The two had walked to the forest and were a few miles deep within the forest just to make sure nobody would see them or if someone was coming they could run and would have enough distance to separate themselves from whoever.

"I think this is far enough, remember there's a pack or something in here too. We've got to be very careful of them too."

"I think I can handle myself, you however should focus on transforming into a wolf." The alpha said taking a seat on a log. "Just imagine being a wolf, It's not hard."

"I've never been a wolf before." The omega said crossing his arms with a small pout on his lips. "How do I even do that?"

"Just imagine having ears and a tail. You were a wolf that one time you told me, just try very hard to imagine that and remember wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter