Chapter I

What You Never Knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Already late for school Taeyong grabbed his backpack and rushed out the house slamming the door behind him, running down the sidewalk to the path to school the young wolf was almost tempted to use his wolf speed so he'd wouldn't be anymore late and he'd get there twice as fast. Living twenty minutes from school didn't really help him right now, how badly he wanted to speed up so he wouldn't get yelled at by his teacher or worse recieve detention then have to stay after.

Finally reaching the school entrance the young wolf let out a tired smile as he was panting from having to run so far in his weakest state. The omega had wiped the little bit of accumalating sweat on the back of his hand and jogged to his classroom. Opening the door Taeyong had expected to be greeted by angry words from his teacher, looking up at the teacher's desk Taeyong saw nobody. Glancing around the classroom the students were just fooling around ontop of their desk and talking to eachother. Letting out a sigh of relief the little omega had made his way to the back of the classroom where his desk was, on his way walking back a student had stuck out his foot tripping the brunette making him fall earning a few snickers and laughs from his classmates. Pushing himself up Taeyong continued walking and quietly sat down at his desk waiting for the teacher.

After a few minutes of sitting in the classroom blowing his hair out of boredom the young omega had smelled an unfamiliar scent on his nose and when he heard the lock of the classroom click he quickly sat up, Immediately all the students went to their seats and were greeted by their teacher who aplogized for being late.

"I'm sorry I had a few things to deal with and I also had to discuss a few things with our newest student. Now if you guys would all kindly welcome him. You can come in now." Mr.Nakamoto their teacher had said motioning his hand for the new student to step in the room.

All eyes were up at the front of the classroom as they curiously looked at the new transfer student. A tall lean, slender figure had stepped into the room walking up to the front and smiled at the class.

"My name is Jaehyun and I hope we can all be good friends." The light haired brunette spoke with a smiled that showed off his dimples and already had a few people in the room blushing from his handsome face. The omega could hear comments coming from the students around him about the new kid and how he was so tall and good looking.

"Jaehyun you can sit anywhere you'd like." Mr Nakamoto said motioning for the new kid to sit down. Taeyong was focusing on the new kid's scent it kept getting stronger and it smelled familar he had smelled it a few days ago when he was wondering around town, he was wondering if he had ever seen Jaehyun somewhere or if he just smelled really familar. Definetly a wolf, but also not from around here. So what was he doing here Taeyong wondered his eyes scanning over the new student that was currently making his way towards him staring him down.

Immediately Taeyong had looked away and diverted his attention elsewhere picking up his book and pretending to be interested, a few seconds passed and the omega peeked up from the book to find the other standing right infront of him staring him down.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" The taller of the two asked already placing his bag and sitting in the empty seat like Taeyong had already said yes.

"I-I guess you can" The omega stuttered out in a small voice looking away trying to focus on the board where Mr. Nakamoto was currently drawing something. In his mind Taeyong was wondering why this new wolf was currently in town because last time he had checked not mant wolves resided in this part of town. There were too many humans and most wolves liked to be out in nature alongside their packs.  There was only one pack the omega knew of and they were a little far from here. He rarely saw or smelled them, he assumed they didn't like the town.

Taeyong was a city wolf as the others called it, not many of them to be found. It wasn't his choice, he was just born and raised in the city. At least that's what his parents had told him. He had a feeling, a small feeling deep inside his gut he was born somewhere else outside of the city, but his parents insisted he was born right here in the town hospital. The little omega was sure he was the only wolf in the city until now. This Jaehyun guy made two.

"Are you the only wolf here?" Jaehyun asked whispering in the omega's ear scaring him a little because he didn't even realize the other was that close.

"What?" The omega asked in a small voice looking at the man sitting next to him that was looking at him curiously. "I'm-I'm not.." 

"Besides your parents. Are you and your parents the only wolves here?" The other had reworded making Taeyong's eyes widen slig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter