Chapter IV

What You Never Knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was night when the omega had finally woken up to realize he wasn't in his house. The omega reached up to feel if the ears were still there, letting out a sigh he quietly exited the room closing the door behind him. Looking around the omega could see a few doors spaced out among the hall. Making his way downstairs the brunette slowed his footing when his eyes came in contact with two giant wolves that were laying on top of eachother. One was light brown with dark streaks running through it’s fur and the other was a mixture of white and a light gray. The brown wolf was on top of the gray one the top of the other wolf's head in an affectionate way with one of his paws placed on the other. Taeyong stood at the stairs watching as the scene played out infront of him, a few seconds later the grey wolf's eye met his and the brunette froze in his spot watching as the wolf on the bottom shook his head knocking off the other that was chewing on his ear. Pushing himself out from the other the grey wolf walked towards the brunette and shifted into his human form. 

"Lee Jeno!" The brunette shouted eyes widened in surprise mouth hanging open seeing who it was. Lee Jeno a popular kid from his class, someone he never talked to. Lee Jeno was one of the most popular students in his grade. Both girls and guys threw themselves at him for his looks and his 'Amazing' personality. Everybody wanted to be his friend. "You're- You're a wolf?!" Taeyong half shouted still in shock that this person that's been in his class forever was a wolf all this time and he didn't even know. "What the-"

The slightly taller male let out a small laugh giving off his famous eyesmile to the brunette who was still standing there like a fool. 

"Hey Taeyong. Try not to be so shocked, okay?" Jeno said looking back at the wolf that just laid there watching the two converse. "Yuta, show him." The tanned boy watched Taeyong's expression as the brown wolf had just shifted into their first period teacher before breaking out into a small laugh at the omega's reaction when their teacher had given a small wave to the brunette.

The omega was sure he was dreaming. First Jeno one of his classmates and now Mr.Nakamoto. Was there anybody else he didn't know about? A frown spread across his face as he stood infront of the two letting out a small huff before sighing and plopping down on the floor with his legs crossed.

"So you finally found out you were a wolf." The tanned male started playing with one of Taeyong's ears between his fingers before guiding his fingers through the pup's hair petting the small omega a few times. "You'll enjoy it, a city wolf to a wild wolf this should be interesting. You know some people never even know that they're wolves their whole life. They just blend in with the people their whole life without knowing."

Looking up at the tanned male playing with his hair Taeyong remembered there was another wolf in the room, glancing behind the other he watched as Yuta came up behind Jeno wrapping his arms around the shorter's waist looking down at Taeyong.

"Jaehyun should be here soon, He's out with the others. If you're hungry Yuta picked up some food for you on the way home. Since you obviously have to get used to your wolf, I hope you like tacos." Jeno said with a smile and right on cue the omega's stomach let out a small growl to show he was indeed hungry. 

"It's chicken and steak, I didn't know what kind you liked." Mr. Nakamoto informed him walking over to the table picking up a bag handing it to the omega who was still leaning against the wall. 

Both of the two watched as the omega's tail thumped against the floor hitting it repeatedly at the mention of tacos. It wasn't long before Taeyong had ripped open the box eyeing the tacos his lips with a smile before grabbing a taco picking it up and taking a giant bite out of it. After a few minutes all the tacos in the small box were gone and the brunette was sitting against the wall with the other two sitting infront of him. 

All sitting on the floor the three started talking about the other two being wolves answering most of the brunette's questions. Sometime during the conversation Yuta had shifted back into his wolf form and laid there with Jeno leaning back against him running his fingers through the other's fur. Taeyong explained to the others that he didn't know how it happened or wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter