Chapter III

What You Never Knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning sunlight hit the omega's face making him squirm in bed before he finally decided to give in and rolled out of the bed stretching his arms. Yawning the omega got up slowly dragging his feet to the bathroom before closing the door behind him. Grabbing his toothbrush the omega had picked up his toothbrush and applied toothpaste on it looking into the mirror. The toothbrush dropped from his hand. The omega immediately rubbed his eyes to make sure he was seeing things correctly. He even splashed water on his face just to make sure he wasn't dreaming, but they were there. Sticking right out of the top of his head the young omega had two pointy furry white ears resting on top of his head.

The omega covered his mouth so he wouldn't scream. Biting down hard on his lip the brunette reached up and poked his ear which twitched in return, he felt that. He could feel the small pain as he began to pull on the ear that was coming from the top of his head. Immediately a small panic set in the young omega not knowing what to do. Looking around the bathroom Taeyong turned around only to knock something off the sink. In the corner of his eye Taeyong saw white. Hands quick to feel up his rear his hands came in contact with something that wasn't normally there. Grabbing it in his hands there it was. A giant fluffy white tail. Half of the omega was happy because this is what he's been saying all his life. He was a wolf, a real wolf.. well part of one. The other half was scared because he didn't do this. How'd this happen? How does it go away? The omega panicked quickly leaving the bathroom to go to his bedroom. The omega never put on clothes so quickly making sure he grabbed a hat and his big jacket that he hardly wore. Taeyong did his best to hide the tail and ears within the clothes. Quickly the young omega brushed his teeth and made his way out the house.

On his way to school the brunette thought he should probably enter class a little later than usual just to make sure Jaehyun was there so he could talk to him about what was happening to him. Slowing down his pace the brunette didn't enter the school grounds until a few minutes prior of class starting. Just entering the class when the bell rang and to his luck Jaehyun was already there sitting in his seat. Making his way over to his seat Taeyong sat down and nudged the other earning his attention.

"I need your help." The brunette spoke with a small frown on his face looking towards the other hoping for the other's advice on how to fix the situation he was currently having. "I don't know what to do with-"

"Mr. Lee no talking please." Mr. Nakamoto spoke giving the two in the back row a disapproving look before returning to the board earning  small glares from the both of them for two different reasons.

"What do you need help with?" Whispered Jaehyun curiously looking at the shorter subtly sniffing him.

"Mr. Nakamoto you're not supposed to have hats on in school." A student said earning a death glare from Taeyong who inwardly frowned and slouched trying to disappear from the teacher's vision.

"Mr. Lee she's right. No hats or hoods are allowed in class."

"I- Mr. Nakamoto can I please be excused to the restroom." Taeyong had said.

"Yes, when you get back I hope that hat will be gone." Mr.Nakamoto nodded his head motioning for Taeyong to leave the class. "Oh make sure to take someone with you, Mr. Jung would you be kind enough to take Mr. Lee to the bathroom."

Sometimes Taeyong hated having to find someone to take to the bathroom or the nurse's office, but today it actually worked in his favor. Taeyong had walked down the hall with his head held low Jaehyun by his side pulling the other into the restroom the omega let out a whine looking at the taller.

"Help me.." The omega whined at Jaehyun.

"Help you with what?" The alpha asked eyeing the omega curiously to which Taeyong had stepped back shrugging off his jacket and took off his cap before placing them both on the sink. Jaehyun looked at the omega as he stood there with white ears perked up through the brown hair on top of his head and the tail that was shyly wrapping itself around the omega's leg in embarrassment. "Well it's good. You're not fully shifted, but it's a step in the right direction." Jaehyun established reaching out grabbing one of the brunette's ears gently tugging on it earning a small whine from the other.

"How do I make it go away?" The brunette asked eyes full of concern as he looked at the male that stood across from him.

"You want to make it go away? Why? You just got them."

"I'd rather people not see me like this, especially people that aren't wolves."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter