We run the night by DJ Havana Brown

iTunes on shuffle

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NenYxo0ko10

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was walking in the city on New Years Eve. Just walking aimlessly down the street while looking through the songs on my iPod instead of where I was walking. Soon I collided into something or someone and fell to the floor. “Watch it!” they yelled at me before they left. Ouch my head. I must have hit my head really hard. Suddenly I see a hand offering me help to get up “Are you ok?” someone I front of me ask. “Yeah I’m ok” I held on to the hand and they helped me up. I didn’t see who it was because I was bushing myself off. “Aren’t you ______ from Sunny high” (What a nice name for a school. NOT!!) I looked at this person’s face and it was Youngmin one of the Kingkas of my school. “Yeah. Thank you for your help” I was going to walk off when he grabbed my arm. “Are you here alone?” he asked. “Yeah I am. What a sad way to spend New Year’s Eve” I gave him a small smile. “Is ok if I walk with you because I’m alone too” he said. A Kingka alone? Is this even possible? “Sure why not” I answer him.

We walked to a shopping centre that is the biggest in the city. I only came here because there is a nice cafe on the top. “Do you come here often?” he asked me as we took our seats. “Yeah. I come here because it’s quiet and peaceful” I told him. “Are you ready to order Miss?” the waiter asked us. “I’ll just have the usual thanks” I told her. “Of course Miss Lee and you Sir?” she turned to Youngmin. “I’ll have the tiramisu cake and an ice coffee” he ordered. She nodded “It won’t be long” and she went away. “They are so formal” Youngmin said. “What do you expect? This is a high class cafe” I said as I turned to look out the window. “The sunset looked beautiful as always” I said as I stared at out the window. I sense Youngmin staring at me “What?” “Nothing” he looked away. I gave him a weird look. Then the waiter came out with our orders and placed them in front of us. I was in the middle of eating my cake when Youngmin asked “So _____ do you have any goals for next year?” I swallowed the piece of cake that was in my mouth and gave him an answer “Well. For all my life my parents have guided my life a little too much so I want to start taking my life in my own hands now.” “So have you had any romance in your life yet?” he asked. “No I haven’t but I have a really stupid New Year’s wish that probably won’t come true considering romance” I told him while blushing. “Can I know what it is? Please” he begged. “No” “Why not?” “Because it’s stupid” “PLEASE!!!!!!!” he gave me puppy eyes while he was drinking his ice coffee though the straw. “Fine” I rolled my eyes and started writing on a clean napkin and passed it to him. He looked at it and his eyes widened. “You haven’t had you first kiss yet?” he asked. “Shhh…. Don’t say it out loud. See I told you it was stupid” I took out my camera and took a picture of what was left of the sunset. “So what’s yours for the coming year” I asked him as he was finishing his cake. “To get the attention of someone that I really like” he answered. I just looked at him with a blank face. “Huh?....... You’re so popular. I don’t get what you mean” “This person thinks that I think that they don’t excist in my eyes but when I look she shines so bright. I always see her alone. She is beautiful and smart but she hardly talks. But when I hear her voice it sounds so nice. I know I’m really corny but I want her to know that I like her. I don’t really care how popular I am” he said. “Woah… that is really deep. I’m sure she will find out and accept your feelings” I comfort him. “Yeah I hope so too” he said with a sad tone.

 

 For the rest of the night we just walked around the city and talked about random stuff like our likes and dislikes, our hobbies, our family and other stuff. Time flies fast and it was already 11:45pm. 15 minutes till New Year. “Let’s go to the river. The view of the fireworks are better there” he grabbed my hand and I followed him. “5…4…3…2….1…..HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!” I yelled out with the crowd around us. We watched the fireworks display. It was so beautiful and colourful. In the middle of the fireworks display Youngmin was staring as my while I watched the fireworks. Sadly it ended and soon we were just walking along the river when Youngmin stopped. “Youngmin? What wrong?” I turned to him then he kissed me. Soft but passionately. Soon we broke the kiss “That girl that I told you about was you. I’ve always noticed you _______. But when you told one of your friends that you are nobody and thought that I didn’t see you hurt me. I also granted you wish. All I want is for you to be my girlfriend” “I don’t know what to say” I really didn’t. “Just say yes” he said with a smile. I smiled back “Yes” I put my arms around his neck and hugged him. He circled his arms around my waist and we had another kiss. But soon we were interrupted by more fireworks being hot up and we turn to watch then. The first few were heart shaped fireworks and after that were the normal ones but with many colours. Soon they finished. “Hey twin” I looked at who was on the other side of Youngmin since Youngmin had one arm hanging from his neck. It was Kwangmin. “Hey Hyung” I looked to my left and it was Minwoo. “What are you guys doing here?” Youngmin asked them. “We were here to see DBSK hyung’s fireworks” Minwoo said. “And we surprisingly caught this picture of you two” Kwangmin was holding up a camera. “Give me that camera” Youngmin was trying to take it off of his twin but Kwangmin through it to Minwoo and he started running yelling “Facebook!!” “Why you little…. I am so going to kill you” Youngmin sprinted. But lucky I ran a head and blocked Minwoo. Youngmin tackled Minwoo and the camera went flying in the air but lucky I caught it. “Hey this picture is cute” I was looking at the picture. Youngmin came over to look at it. It was use hugging each other and kissing while there was the heart shaped firework in the background. I took out the memory card and gave it to Youngmin and turned off the camera and gave it to Kwangmin.

“So what do you guys want to do?” Minwoo asked. “I don't know. Let’s party and run the night” and that's exactly what we did.