Internet Friends by Knife Party

iTunes on shuffle

this song is the best  heres the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufDIdRyMklw

________________________________________________________________________________

Youngmin POV

I'm on facebook. Just seeing what people are doing when my twin comes in. "Your friends with _____. But you hardly talk to her" Kwangmin says as he looks at the computer screen next to me. “Well she was on the recommendation friends so I added her and she added me back” I told him. Kwangmin just nodded and went to his bed and lay down. “Hey” he called me and I turned my head away from the computer screen. “I dare you to block her since you hardly know her” he challenged. “What? Why?!!! That’s mean” I told him. “Just for a few days” “I don’t know” I muttered. “I’ll shout you cake” he offered. “Ok” I sighed and he watched me block her. “Good job. It’s just for a few days” He said with a smile. It felt wrong. I turned off my laptop and collapsed on my bed.

I was walked in to my class. I was really early so I closed the door and started to walk to a desk. “Youngmin?” I heard a voice behind me so I turned around. It was _____. “Why did you do that to me? I didn’t do anything to you and you just hurt me like that” she said with a sad tone. I realised it was because I blocked her on Facebook. “I’m really sorry. Kwangmin dared me to do it. I didn’t mean to” I slowly went to the door but it was locked. So I turned back to ______. “Youngmin…… You blocked me on Facebook…..and now you are going to die” ______ said and pulled out a sword was getting ready to swing it at me.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” screamed and found myself in my bed panting really hard and sweating all over. “It was just a dream. Thank God” I lay back on my bed.

The next day at school when I saw ______ I immediately went up to her. “_______ I’m sorry for blocking you on Facebook. Kwangmin dared me to do it. I am so sorry” I apologised to her. “Huh?” was all she said. “You blocked me?” I nodded. “Don’t worry. A lot of people block me now because I don't use Facebook anymore. I use Tumblr now. I hardly go on Facebook anymore” she explained. “Oh…Your not mad?” I asked her. “No” she said with a smile. “Is it ok if was become closer friend in reality?” “OK” she gave a bright smiled and we headed to class.