Titanium (feat.Sia) by David Guetta

iTunes on shuffle

heres the link to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBq1xLHm_BE

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“The only way you family’s debt can be payed is by blood” said the leader of the enemy Mafia. You see they have to kill off my family because my father betrayed them and I am the last one. “I understand…. But promise me one thing” I said and he gave an annoyed face. It’s just one small thing” I told him. “Don’t hurt Minwoo or shot him. When you are going to shoot me get one or two of your men to hold him back” I told him my last wish.

I turned to Minwoo and went up to him. “Don’t do this _____. I love you” Minwoo was in tears and I was about to break into tears myself. “I have to or else more people get hurt. I will miss you” I hugged him and kissed him for the last time. I broke the hug and turned to the leader. “It is time” I said and Minwoo held my hands tighter. I let go and the leader ordered two of his men to hold Minwoo back. I started to sing the song that me and Minwoo first met as I went to stand in position.

“stone-hard, machine gun
firing at the ones who rise” I started singing as they got their guns ready.

“stone-hard, thus bulletproof
you shoot me down but i won’t fall
i am titanium
you shoot me down but i won’t fall
i am titanium
you shoot me down but i won’t fall
i am titanium
you shoot me down but i won’t fall
i am titanium” I sang as they shot many bullets in me.

The men finally left and Minwoo rushed to my dying body lying in the field of yellow tulips stained with my blood. “_____ please don’t leave. I love you” he cried his eyes out. I gave him a small smile and lifted my hand to his cheek. “I am titanium” was all I said as I closed my eyes into blackness.