SowonxYuju

Gfriend Anthology
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: LetMEreadASAP

 

 

Yuju was supposed to be guiding and looking out for  Sowon but it's always the other way around. Sowon's manager was involve in  a minor car accident so she doesn't have a choice but to accept her friend's colleague, Yuju to be her temporary manager. 

Kim Sowon is a very popular model in South Korea. Her face could be seen literally in every part of the country. Billboards,  television, news papers and even in some noodle packs, that's how popular she is. But apparently this popular model is having some problems with her new temporary manager.

"How can you get confused between left and right!? It's your 2nd week as my temporary manager now and yet you still can't drive me home without getting lost? You really have no sense of direction." She reprimand the youngest who was busy fidgeting with the seatbelt she was wearing.

"I'm sorry Ms. Kim.." She softly muttered. Sowon, who felt guilty after seeing that her new manager was almost tearing up quickly calmed her self down. 


"I didn't mean to be that harsh, sorry. I'm just too stressed." She soon apologize which earns Yuju's shaking of head. 

"Please don't apologize. You have all the right to get mad at me. I was supposed to be driving you home but instead, It was you who's driving." She finally make an eye contact to Sowon who just look at her briefly. The latter was still feeling guilty so she decided to change direction and head to the nearest ice-cream shop. After realising the situation, Yuju quickly asked her the question.

"You want to eat some ice-cream? Let me buy it for you. Stay here for a moment please." She said but Sowon stop her from leaving the car. She then put her face mask on and wear her cap.

"Let's go together.  I don't want to go home yet." She just simply said as she left the car. Yuju who was quite confuse followed her inside. Sowon was already ordering when she came so she decided to just look for their seat. She choose the table near the glass wall so she can see what was happening outside. After ordering, Sowon settled the ice-cream in the table and sat in front of Yuju. She was supposed to place the cup of ice-cream in front of Yuju but she stop. Yuju who notice how Sowon was just looking intently at the two cups of the dessert spoke.

"What's wrong Ms. Kim?" She asked.

"I forgot to asked you the flavors of ice-cream you want to eat. I just proceed to order the flavors that I want. I'll order you a new one." Sowon was supposed to stand up but Yuju held her arm.

"No! That's fine. I like strawberry and vanilla flavored ice cream too." She said as she proceed to take the cup and place a spoonful of the dessert in . 

"This is good! Have some of yours too Ms. Kim, before it melts." She says in which Sowon simply comply. Sowon like the ambiance of the shop. The slow mellow background music and the smell of the ice creams combined relaxes her mind. There were no talks between the two but there are times where they will accidentally made an eye contact, which make the both of them shy and uncomfortable at the same time. When Sowon's eyes fell on Yuju's face, she sigh. 

"Are you a kid? You're so me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter