Freaking out

Cat fight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejin was coming back from the supermarket when she saw Yongsun sitting at her door.

The reddish-hair girl smiled at her best friend and asked:

____ What made your hot lesbian fall from bed that early? You always oversleep on Saturdays.

The designer lifted her head and the party planner realized the girl was crying.

____ Let's go inside, sweetie!___ Hyejin exclaimed after unlocking the door.

The black-haired girl sat on the couch and her tears got consistent.

The younger girl sat beside her holding her hand and asked with an affectionate tone:

____ What's going on, honey?

Sobbing, Yongsun tried to speak:

___ Byul-ah....

____ Aigo! What did that do now?

____ The way she looks at me....She really sees me.____ The older girl's voice trembled.

____ I...don't think I understand. We all see you, unnie.___ Hyejin was puzzled.

Yongsun wiped some tears from her face and murmured while looking at the floor:

____ She sees through my soul. And there is affection in her eyes, Hyejinie.  I don't know why or how but....she cares about me. I am afraid of what she makes me feel....

____ I feel as lost as when Wheein starts talking about animes and the characters can beat spacetime .Could you give some details of what really happened?___ Hyejin was getting annoyed.

The designer glanced at her friend before responding:

____  Byul-ah.....made love to me.

____ So??? Isn't it like your tenth time together?___ The shorter girl rolled her eyes.

_____ No, ! This was the third time!

____ Practically the same....

____ It was different...

____ As far as I remember you always find it different with her. First time was the worst in history of human kind, the second was the best in your life. What about now?

____ Somehow, I felt loved and protected. And it was so intense that I got scared!___ The designer sobbed again.

Hyejin got so surprised that she couldnt avoid laughing. Then she brushed some of her best friend's hair and replied softly:

___ Sweetie, this is the dream of 99% of the people in the planet. To feel loved and protected even by a family member or a partner is so rare! You don't need to get scared.

____ I know, Hyejin-ah! But I do! I dont know what she expects from me and I dont know what to do with all these crazy emotions! Maybe I am getting on my period in advance.That would explain my weakness...

____ Did you cry in front of her? And why didnt you talk to the woman about all those things? ___ The red-haired girl exclaimed.

Yongsun pouted before explaining:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter