Would you?

Cat fight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong invited Yongsun to a huge event where dozens of professional dancers would perform.

As soon as the designer arrived, her friend noticed she was a little moody.

Yongsun hugged the architect and sat beside her. They were in front of the stage.

____ Tell me why I am here exactly.___ The black haired girl asked while looking around.

____ For lots of reasons. First, there are dozens of hot chicks here ; Second, my girl is performing and I feel awkward to be here by myself; Third, your girlfriend is taking part in the event too.____ Chorong explained very excited.

____ So you have a date after the event and just need some company til then. And heeey, I dont have girlfriends! Well, not mine. Just steal one or two once in a while. ____ The designer protested.

____ And your g.....your crush almost stole my girlfriend to be before I had my chance. So please help the lesbian world become balanced! That freaking woman cant walk around Earth freely, without a leash!____ The cute girl stated passionately.

Yongsun glanced at her friend and smirked:

____ You said so many innapropriate things. Yet, it made me .

____ Hehehehehehe Yongsun, you are a devil!___ Chorong squeezed her friend's arm.

The designer decided to give the night a chance and started paying attention to the contestants.

The first 5 groups were good but neither Chorong nor Yongsun found them that interesting.

After a short pause, Chorong got all excited because Bomi got on stage and performed with two other girls.

____ Isnt she perfect?

____ Well, she is pretty. And dances well.___ The designer replied .

____ She is cuuuuute!____ The architect got really hyped.

____ Aigo, so whipped!___ Her friend rolled her eyes and faked an expression of disgust.

The next group to perform was called Exid and really got the black-haired girl attention. 

Discreetly Chorong pointed to one of the 5 members and murmured near the designer's head:

____ Remember I told you I have a mutual friend with Moonbyul? That's her. Her name is Hani.

____ It really amazes me how that has all the other lesbians orbitating around her....____ The woman mumbled while kept checking the girl's dance skills.

Chorong giggled and exchanged some messages with Bomi.

After one hour and a half, Yongsun was really bored to be just sitting there and decided

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter