Kids

Jung Family Chronicle

For the second time in the morning, he was nervous. More than the day he had learned he was going to be a daddy for the first time, more than the day he had to go on a mission to a country at war. Because this time it was not unknown kamikazes, he was going to face but people he cared for more than his own life. His children.

 

They were currently in the car, him driving, Jaejoong in the passenger seat and Changmin babbling in his car seat in the back. Driving in the school’s direction.

 

In spite of his nervousness, his impatience had prevailed. As soon as he had finished his discussion with Micky and Jaejoong was well rested, he had demanded to pick up the children, even if it meant disturbing school hours. At that time, it was 10:45 and his wife as always full of common sense had stopped him and proposed to pick-up the children at lunch as to not disturb the class.

 

And here he is driving their car. Sweaty palms, heart beating wildly, waiting impatiently for his reunion.

 

He parked the car in the school car park and shut down the engine. Jaejoong picked up the diaper bag and prepared to go down when he noticed his husband still motionless, head on the wheel.

 

-Yunho?

 

-I can’t ... I'm nervous.

 

Jaejoong held back a smile and tenderly his husband's hair hoping to relax him.

 

-They'll be so happy to see you again, there was not a day when they did not ask me when would you come back?

 

Yunho straightened up and grabbed Jaejoong's hand, kissing his wrist in thanks.

 

-Ma’! Came the demanding voice of Changmin.

 

The toddler pulled angrily on the straps of his car seat, eager to regain his freedom.

 

His parents laughed. Jaejoong grabbed his husband's lips with his, giving a quick kiss before getting out of the car and delivering his son.

 

Yunho stared admiringly at the technique of his wife who despite his round belly managed to detach and get Changmin out of the car to the ground while holding his little hand all with the huge diaper bag on the shoulder.

 

It was when he saw them walk away that he realized he was still in the car and that he could have helped Jaejoong or at least offered his help. He slapped himself mentally, he had spent too much time alone, he had forgotten his good manners.

 

Jaejoong groaned under his breath as he arrived in front of the school entrance. He put his hand on his lower back massaging hoping to relieve the pain. He had only gained 7 small pounds during this pregnancy and yet his body was suffering from the extra weight. He jumped as he felt a palm resting on his.

 

- Are you hurt? Asked his worried husband.

 

-Just a cramp. Much less painful than when I had Changmin, this kid was able to get me into bed by the 6th month so he was heavy! He moaned with a pout.

 

Yunho laughed and kissed Jaejoong's hair before taking the diaper bag.

The school did not have a gate only a door to separate them from the hall but this default was compensated by surveillance cameras and an intercom.

 

Knowing his son and his curiosity Jaejoong lifted him in his arms and took the little fingers in his to help him press the buttons. With obvious pleasure, Changmin accomplishes the task and with a huge smile he thanks his mother.

 

The speaker sizzled and a female voice was heard:

 

-Yes?

 

Unconsciously it was Yunho who took the front of his authoritarian voice.

 

-Hello we are the parents of Jung Jiyool, Minha and Yoochun.

 

- The director is waiting for you, come in.

 

With one click the door unlocked.

 

Although professional, the secretary could not help but look with surprise and admiration at the little family.

 

To her credit it was not every day that you met in the flesh and blood two male specimens as good with an adorable baby just as beautiful as his parents, the genetics of this family, she envied. Not to mention they're celebrities.

 

Mr. Jung exuded authority and confidence, he wore his military uniform wonderfully and the brown diaper bag decorated with a little giraffe hardly softened his intimidating face.

 

His wife, on the other hand, had an incredible sweetness. His casual maternity clothes perfectly matched his shape. The child settled on his hips completed the picture wearing an adorable toggle with ears of Mickey Mouse.

 

Noticing the insistent glances at their person Jaejoong smiled and in a surge of puerility winked, making the poor woman blush profusely.

 

Seeing the foolery of his wife Yunho held a roll of eyes. Jaejoong would never change.

 

Leaving the poor secretary subjugated behind them, they entered the director's office.

 

- Yunho boy, it's a pleasure to see you again!

 

-Director Seon, shared pleasure!

 

They shook hands.

 

The director was a fiftyish old man with a smiling and always friendly face. Yunho had known him since he was a teenager. at the time Mr. Seon was in charge of the high school he was studying.

 

-Jaejoong, still resplendent. Smiled the director. Take a seat, I do not want to tire you. He added, glancing at the rounded belly.

 

Jaejoong shook his head.

 

-If I sit down, I will not get up. He laughs. Babe on the other hand, I want you to take your sleepy son, his weight tires me.

 

Yunho smiled fondly, gently taking Changmin, who wiggled and immediately fell asleep on his father's comfortable shoulder.

 

-Well, how about you tell me what you came here to do? Mr. Seon asked, sitting in his chair.

 

-Yunho came back this morning, we would like to surprise the children and bring them home for the day.

 

If he was surprised the director did not show it, he only nodded in agreement.

 

- It's understandable and I do not mind, at this time the children are still in class waiting for the departure for those who eat in the canteen. Miss Seong will guide you in the school.

 

Miss Seong, the secretary had regained her professionalism and was waiting for them in the hallway. There they followed absently listening to her explanations of the various places they passed.

 

Yunho thanked her warmly when she stopped them in front of a closed red classroom door.

 

- This is Jiyool's class, the blue door at the end of the hall is Minha's, I'll guide you to Yoochun's, it's upstairs. I’ll be waiting for you at the landing. Happy reunion.

 

She walked off heel slamming against tiles. Jaejoong knocked on the door and before Yunho could get anxious the door opened to the smiling face of the teacher.

 

She appeared surprised for a moment but recovered quickly.

 

- Jiyool, I think there's someone for you.

 

Yunho advanced a little, showing his face to the whole class. Exclamations of surprise were heard not covering a cry of joy.

 

-Appa!

 

He had just enough time to transfer Changmin into the arms of his wife when a braided cannonball slammed to his belly.

 

Without any effort he lifted Jiyool and hugged her tightly.

 

The whole class applauds as his daughter burst into tears.

 

-Appa, Appa...

 

-I came back Yoolie, I'm here.

 

Yunho kissed her hair, her cheeks, then squeezed her in his arms again.

 

- No more leaving, stay at home, I will always be nice, I will not make any more tantrums to Umma so do not leave.

 

The words were broken with sobs and barely understandable but Yunho felt his heart squeeze.

 

Jaejoong a little behind quietly wiped his tears. He shifted Changmin into his arms, the baby had woken up when Yunho had moved him and since then he had been in vain looking for sleep but arms of his mother was not so comfortable especially with the annoying baby bump.

 

Frustrated, he made a grunt that Jaejoong recognized as a harbinger of tears or anger.

 

Before they appeared and with some effort, he put Changmin on the ground and held him until he found balance.

 

Clumsily the toddler wavered to his father and sister. He screamed and raised his arms, demanding to be carried.

Yunho wanted to answer his request but Jiyool shook her head, tightening his little arms around his neck.

 

-My Appa!

 

Changmin, not accustomed to being denied a hug, tugged angrily at his father's leg.

 

-No, Min Appa is mine!

 

While the two children were fighting over their father's attention, he gave his wife a lost look.

 

Jaejoong burst out laughing, some students and even the teacher followed.

 

Taking pity, Jaejoong stepped forward and took Changmin by the hand.

 

-Baby, your sister needs a little time with your Appa.

 

He pulled the toddler a little behind him as he backed away.

 

-Yunho, we're going to move towards Minha class, take your time, well not too much, there are still three children to bring back and I think that the school would be happy to open doors on time and you know that if we are still here it will not be possible.

 

That said, he greeted the class and left the room, almost dragging a sulky Changmin by the hand.

 

Yunho laughed. He cuddled his daughter a little before putting her down.

 

-You heard Mom, go get your things and say goodbye to everyone.

 

She pouted but he caressed her hair and a small push to her back convinced her.

 

She greeted her friends happily and followed her father.

 

-See you tomorrow Jiyool.

 

-Tomorrow teacher.

 

They found Jaejoong in the corridor, moving at the pace of the ten-months-old boy.

 

This time it was Yunho who knocked, the door opened to a student who looked at him shocked.

 

-Teacher there is a soldier at the door.

 

He heard quick steps before the child was pushed behind a female body. Inwardly he approved the reaction, she had acted instinctively and it was a very good initiative. Always protect the youngest. Only he was not a threat.

 

-I am sorry for the inconvenience I came looking for Minha.

 

The young woman blushes.

 

-Mr. Jung! Of course, come in.

 

A thank you from the head and he entered. Automatically silence was in the classroom, each child fascinated and intimidated by his silhouette and his uniform.

 

His eyes came to rest on his daughter. Minha's wide-eyed, gaping eyes burst into tears.

Seeing her frozen at her desk, he walked to her and squatted just beside her, opening his arms wide.

 

-I came back home.

 

Without a word she threw herself on him. He hugged her against his chest, sniffing his hair, which he kissed tenderly.

 

Leaving his husband and daughter at their reunion, Jaejoong retrieved Minha's belongings. He asked the teacher for the homework, and he closed the little pink school bag. A sudden agitation in the back of the class caught his attention.

 

He almost moaned in exasperation when he saw his youngest trotting between the desks, sometimes stopping to curiously fix a student and finally leave. Inevitably Changmin stumbled over a schoolbag and fell to the ground head first. The boy to whom the schoolbag belonged gave Jaejoong an apologetic look.

 

-It's nothing, anyway it's his fault for walking alone without permission is not it Min?

 

With tears in his eyes, the toddler got up and reached for his mother. He jumped, however, when he felt himself lifting from the ground and wedging against his father's chest next to his sister.

 

Yunho winked at Jaejoong, letting him know that he was taking care of Changmin. With elegance he straightened his two children in his arms and after a cheerful goodbye from the whole class, they left the room.

 

Jiyool, who had waited in the corridor, ran near her Appa and grabbed the end of his military shirt, she could not be in his arms so she clung to him.

Completely unconscious Yunho and the children continued their way upstairs leaving behind them, Jaejoong, alone in the hallway entangled under school bags and coats.

 

-They’ve totally forgotten and recycled me to a coat rack ...

 

Lifting things as he could he followed his family and smiled politely but tiredly to the secretary who greeted him with a puzzled look.

 

-Yoochun's class is upstairs, I'll guide you there.

 

Exhaustion fell on him when he saw the stairs. The seven little pounds he gained seemed to weigh a ton on the fifth step. His head whirled again and he had to lean heavily on the rail.

 

-Mr. Jung? Miss Seong asked.

 

-Dizzy it’s nothing.

 

He had whispered hoping that Yunho would not hear but lost grief, his husband had good hearing.

 

Anxiously Yunho came down the few steps that separated them.

 

-You're okay? Do you need to sit down?

 

Even his children look at him, worried.

 

-A little fatigue, nothing serious. Let's keep going, the clock’s ticking and there are still two kids waiting for the return of their Appa.

 

He went upstairs under Yunho's watchful gaze.

 

Finally, he gave up on the eighth step. With a defeated sigh and an unpleasant pain in his lower back, he let go of all the children's things and sat down grimacing.

 

Adorable Jiyool came to give him a hug. The secretary had stopped on the landing four steps higher and her eyes passed from her husband to him, questioning and preoccupied.

 

-Everything alright?

 

Yunho climbed the few remaining steps and put Minha and Changmin on the landing with orders to stay near Miss Seong. He went downstairs again to pick up the things he gave to each child, even Changmin, who ceremoniously took his blanket and pacifier, which he hurriedly put into his mouth.

 

-Yoolie will you take care of your brothers and sisters, I will take care of Umma okay?

 

Always happy to have responsibilities and take her elder role very seriously the little girl nodded fervently. With a smile and a kiss on her mother's cheek she joined her brother and sister, whom she gently took by the hand.

 

-Miss Seong, you want to lead the children to class, we'll join you in a second.

 

The secretary gave them a worried look before moving the little ones away.

 

Far from childish eyes, Jaejoong let out a painful moan, his face grimacing as the baby gave a particularly strong kick.

 

- You are a stubborn idiot. Yunho growled as he crouched down in front of him.

A small contrite smile answered him.

 

With tender gestures Yunho massaged his back, his belly.

 

Affectionately he hugged him, placing his head in his neck, sniffing the reassuring smell of his husband.

 

Spontaneously tears came to his eyes, he had missed him so much. This love, these little gestures of affection, his smell, his smile. All. He clung unconsciously to his husband's shoulders, tightening his grip, crumpling the shirt under his palms.

 

-I love you, I love you, I missed you so much.

 

A little surprised, Yunho cradled him, placing small kisses in Jaejoong's wet hair and cheeks.

 

-I am here, I love you. So, dry your tears, back to our little family and go home together.

 

Yunho took Jaejoong's face in his palms, wiped the tear with his thumb, and placed the tender kisses on the luscious lips. He made a gesture to move away but a hand on his neck held him back. Jaejoong resumed the kiss and deepened it opening his mouth.

 

Undoubtedly not refusing this need for affection, Yunho slipped his tongue, going to hug that of his partner. His hands rested on one cheek the other on the lower back under the cloth, caressing the soft skin. With a sigh of pleasure, they broke the kiss. A last caress and they continued climbing the stairs. Yunho keeping a protective arm around the waist of his wife.

 

Arriving in the corridor Jiyool jumped towards them and grabbed their hand pulling them toward Yoochun's class.

 

They found the door astonishingly open, but no sound filtered.

 

Yunho gently knocked, almost embarrassed, to disturb the silence. The teacher who was sitting at his desk leaning on copies. He smiles warmly as he sees them. He said nothing just nodded giving permission to enter.

 

Yunho went first, followed by the children, and last came Jaejoong. The students, unlike the preceding classes, did not laugh, nor did they observe them with fear or admiration, just with a candid curiosity.

 

Yunho's gaze swept the room in search of his son. He frowned at not seeing him at any desk. Perplexed, he turned to the teacher who sighed and waved him to a corner in the back of the classroom.

 

An exclamation of surprise escaped him as he found Yoochun, standing with his back to them and his head down on the corner.

 

Jaejoong pursed his lips disappointed but not surprised, since his entry into elementary and Yunho's longer absences, Yoochun's behavior had deteriorated. Insolent, rude, brawler, lazy in his homework. Jaejoong had been summoned several times, he had tried to discuss it with his son but Yoochun shut himself the only thing he did was to accept any punishment and ask for a long hug that Jaejoong could not refuse.

 

-What is this time? He asked, turning his eyes to the teacher.

 

-Insult and fight with an older child.

 

Jaejoong bowed to the teacher under the shocked look of his husband.

 

-I am sorry for the behavior of my son.

 

Flustered- after all, even if he should think that it's a parent like any other, it was not every day that an international star bowed apologetically. The professor put a hesitant yet comforting hand on Jaejoong's forearm.

 

-Do not worry, this is only a phase, I'm sure Yoochun will recover very quickly, he's a smart child.

 

To say that Yunho was surprised was an understatement, he would never have believed that one of his children is noticeable by his bad attitude.

 

It was apparently not the first time. But what could have happened to

make Yoochun's behavior so bad? And Jaejoong who did not seem to know what to do anymore.

 

Concerned, Yunho moved closer to Jaejoong and put an arm around his shoulders. He discreetly placed his mouth close to his ear.

 

-You never told me about the problems you had with the children. He whispered.

 

The answer was just as discreet.

 

-Why? You could not have done anything and I did not see the point in bothering you with that.

 

-But I am your husband and dad of the children, of course I want to know what's going on in my family! He said indignantly.

 

With a shrug Jaejoong dislodged his husband's arm and walked away a bit.

 

-And? Whether you know it or not you were not there, what would you do more? A sermon by webcam? You did not have time to worry about that, no need to add unnecessary stress.

 

-Needless?! These are my children, worrying about them and for you is certainly not useless.

 

-Yunho, that's enough. All is well, I manage.

 

The sharp look he received announced the end of the conversation. But Yunho did not intend to stop there, he had more to say however he chooses to be quiet and wait for a more favorable moment for this conversation.

 

Ignorant of their parents, the children sneaked away adults and were now close to the corner where Yoochun was being punished. Jiyool pondered how to act to approach her brother without the adults discovering her when suddenly Changmin's little hand, which she held in her, disappeared. Frightened, she watched as her little brother jumped on his short legs to stumble into Yoochun's back.

 

With a shout of surprise this one flickered under the extra weight before turning. His eyes widened when he saw not only Changmin but Jiyool and Minha standing by his side.

 

-What ... Noona! Min! W-

 

Jiyool quickly slammed her hand over Yoochun's mouth, choking his noisy questions. She watched anxiously around to be sure she had not been spotted. Nothing. Relieved, she sighed and screamed when a wet tongue crossed her palm. Yoochun had her!

 

With a cringe of disgust, she wiped her hand on her dress. And involuntarily hit Yoochun's arm too hard.

 

-Hey!

 

Dissatisfied and painful Yoochun replied by pulling on one of his her braids.

 

-Ouch!

 

With tears in her eyes, Jiyool got angry. She pushed her brother away. He stumbled a few steps back.

 

Feeling the fight happen Minha intervened.

 

- Stop Umma and Appa will see us.

 

Ignoring her Yoochun raised his hand ready to slap Jiyool when his wrist was caught by one hand.

 

Terrified the children raised their heads to find their Umma very angry.

 

-What do you think you're doing Jung Yoochun? Came the icy voice.

 

-I...

 

Yoochun looked down at the floor unable to stand his mother's cold stare.

 

-You apologize right away to your sisters, as well as to your teacher

and all your classmates who had to endure your insolent character. Then you’ll take all your stuff and will wait for us in the corridor facing the wall. Is that clear?

 

A sob left the boy's throat but he nodded and apologized to Jiyool and Minha before advancing towards his teacher.

 

From the corner of his eye Jaejoong continued to watch his eldest son, but his attention turned to the other three.

 

-Umma ... started Jiyool

 

-I do not really care who started or even why and I do not want your excuses Jiyool. I am disappointed and angry.

 

Jiyool bit her bottom lip to hold back tears. To disappoint her parents, especially her mother, hurt her.

 

-I...

 

-Later, join Yoochun in the hall and think about your actions and why I'm angry.

 

She left the room without daring to meet her father's gaze.

Minha grabbed Changmin's hand and forced him to bow just as she apologized to her mother.

 

-I'm sorry.

 

-Heads up, look in my eyes and apologize again.

 

What she did. Heads up.

 

Jaejoong kept smiling, at that moment his daughter was the spitting image of his husband.

 

-Apologies accepted.

 

With a sign he pointed to the door. Without hesitation she obeys.

 

Jaejoong huffed and rubbed his temples before looking at Changmin, the toddler seemed confused and agitated, he knew his mother was angry but he still did not understand why.

 

Painfully Jaejoong crouched a hand supporting his belly trying to calm the awake and very active baby. The other gently grabs Changmin's little hand approaching him.

 

-Min, do you understand why I'm not happy?

 

The toddler only bowed his head to the side, questioning.

 

-You can’t get away from adults without our permission, if I tell you to stay next to me, you stay next to me, it is not a punishment but for your safety. Umma does not want to lose his baby, do you understand?

 

Completely reprimanded, he got up and still holding his son's hand joined his husband while apologizing for the inconvenience to the teacher.

 

Throughout the whole scene, Yunho was left behind, letting Jaejoong sort things out and admiring the cold blood and patience of his wife.

 

He had not raised his voice and yet every child had obeyed him without protesting.

 

Showing his admiration, Yunho kissed Jaejoong's temple as he passed by.

 

Not wanting to disturb anymore, they left the room.

 

Miss Seong had kindly waited for them.

 

Feeling the tense atmosphere between the parents and the children, she said nothing and took them back to the hall.

 

-Thank you, Mrs. Seong, see you tomorrow. Yunho courteously thanked.

 

***

The short drive to the pre-school was silent. The children were uncomfortable except for Changmin happily cuddled in his father's arms.

Arriving in front of the school, seeing the few parents agglutinated in front of the doors of the hall, Jaejoong had the reflex to lower his head and try to hide his face under his hair. Stupid reflex since anyway he was surrounded by his family just as famous as him. But it was like a protective instinct he had developed and honed over the years. Too often surrounded by paparazzi and fans had made him almost paranoid.

 

His husband would surely laugh if his attention was not on their eldest son. On further reflection it is true that Yoochun was the only one who had not reacted to the arrival of Yunho.

 

Yoochun was a few steps ahead, head down, his little schoolbag was almost hanging on the ground, and his coat was hanging on the back of his head by the non-threaded hood. Jaejoong recognized there, the pose "I sulk while rebelling myself". Yoochun knew that his mother hated when he wearing jackets like that.

 

Seeing the more and more worried look of his husband towards his son, he explained to him:

 

-He sulks. And when he sulks, he ignores. Do not worry.

 

Yunho's gaze left Yoochun for Jaejoong's gaze.

 

- That, he took it from you babe.

 

-Hey!

 

Indignant fun he pinched Yunho's right flank.

 

- I'm not sulking!

 

- Yes, and you do it with the cutest face.

 

Smile stretched his husband's lips. He mentally slapped his back, mission "fly away worry" successful.

 

Arriving in front of the school, they received some polite and some intimidated stares of parents. Some could not help but eagerly watch their passages, their every move was scrutinized.

 

Jaejoong, Yunho and the older children were familiar with eyes on them, but Yoochun, in a bad mood, grunted and glared around him, scary as he looked more like a bristling kitten. Changmin, on the contrary, adoring being the center of attention smiles with all his few teeth, swinging his hand in a clumsy cuckoo.

 

A few laughs and smiles later, they could enter the school. A young man, a teenager, greeted them silently without really looking up from his cell phone and led them to Junsu's classroom.

 

The first thing Yunho noticed when he entered the room was the noise. Words that are incomprehensible, so mixed up in each other, scraping of chairs on the floor, laughter and cries of triumphs.

 

He was surprised not to see the teacher immediately, only groups of children in different workshops, coloring, construction game, puzzle...

 

Changmin squirmed in his arms implicitly asking to be dropped. Knowing his son was surely to go play with others.

 

-Let him go. Said Jaejoong. As long as he does not bother the students.

 

Then he turned to the young man who now strum on his phone.

 

- Can you tell the teacher that we are here for Junsu? It is soon opening time and we would like to avoid the crowd.

 

Receiving no answer, he interrogated the teenager only to find amazed eyes on him.

 

-J ... Ju ... Just us! You are the singer and pianist of Just us. He stammered.

 

Jiyool chuckled as Minha rolled her eyes. Another fan, intimidated and

stuttering. A look from their mother reminded them to stay behaved.

 

Patiently Jaejoong smiles.

 

- That's right, is it possible to see the teacher?

 

The young man blushed, his idol was standing in front of him but he was unable to ask for an autograph or even speak without stuttering.

 

He did not recognize him at first, after all he did not expect to meet him while he was doing an internship in kindergarten. He was so beautiful and his piercing gaze and smile and voice and...

 

The hypnotized young man stared at Jaejoong with a dreamy look but lost in admiration he was not even aware of his idol's request.

 

Jiyool leaned over to her sister and whispered mockingly:

 

- Umma broke him, he can’t even look him in the eyes.

 

-At least he did not faint, though if he continues to stare at Umma with that look Appa may get angry. Minha replied with a grim smile.

 

Jaejoong looked away from his fan as he heard his daughters, breaking the involuntary charm. He did not appreciate their tone or their attitude. The jokes were pleasant if everyone could participate and not at the expense of another person.

 

-Girls...

 

They bowed their heads in excuse. Satisfied he glanced around him,

Changmin frolicking in babble with surprised students, Yunho’s protective shadow following the smallest of his steps. Yoochun was leaning on the wall of the corridor with arms crossed scowling at the floor. And finally, the blushing teen who was running away from his eyes and giggling.

 

Jaejoong wanted to sigh, he loved his fans and was used to some of their shyness and agitation but the morning had been long and the little monster who played with his bowels did not help his fatigue. At the moment he just wanted to get his children to have a meal and find the tranquility of his home to fully enjoy the return of his husband.

 

He was saved from his situation when a woman apron painting around her waist emerged from a corner of the room (behind a wardrobe having hid her from the view before)

 

-Hello can I help you?

 

A smile of relief took place on Jaejoong's face.

 

-Hello, I'm here for Junsu, my husband just returned and we would like to take Junsu home for the day.

 

-Oh Mr. Jung, I did not recognize you, you changed. (She surely meant that he had rounded since the last time they had met) Of course, Junsu is there, go and get him. Hyunchul inform the director, please.

 

The trainee came to his senses and fled the room. Jiyool and Minha laughed but Jaejoong did not stop them wearing an amused smile himself. Seeing Changmin rush towards him he reached out his arms and smiled tenderly as little fingers pressed his. Yunho greeted the teacher and apologized for getting into the class.

She dismissed the excuses with a wave of her hand and led him to his son.

 

Junsu was visibly busy, a little apron covering his clothes, brush in hand, paint smeared all over his face.

 

A little pink tongue came out of his mouth as he was concentrating on his work.

 

Yunho felt a surge of affection on seeing his son as he felt tears come to his eyes.

 

Junsu was a still energetic kid, who was not holding up, so it was hard for him to stay focused on an activity. Seeing him like this proved to him how much his children had evolved without him, it made his heart ache.

 

Almost hesitantly he approached his son and sat down beside him. His gaze drifted on the drawing, he could vaguely discern what he supposed to be silhouettes among a mess of blue paint, what particularly attracted him was the distant green silhouette in the left corner of the sheet. It was alone while 6 other forms were clustered in the center in various colors. Moved he understood that he was the lonely green, Junsu had represented his family as he perceived it. Appa faraway but still present.

 

Touched, he ruffled his son's hair.

 

Surprised the little boy raised his head and met the warm look of his appa. The brush slipped from his fingers and in a sudden movement he slammed his hands covered with blue paint on the cheeks of his dad.

 

-Appa, Appa, Appa!

 

Junsu burst out laughing, dragging his hands over Yunho's face, redrawing his father's face, mimicking his baby's habit. And leaving behind traces of paintings.

 

Hearing Junsu's laugh caught a chord in Jaejoong's heart, it had been so long since he had heard his son this happy.

 

Yunho's laugh joined Junsu's, he felt the paint drying on his face but did not pay attention, the happiness of finding his sunshine was more important than looking a little ridiculous.

 

Laying down his son on the ground, he took the wipe that his wife gave him.

 

- Wait Appa! Jiyool shouted, she skidded on the classroom floor before brandishing a mobile phone in front of her father's stunned face.

 

It was only when he heard the "clack" sound typical of a photo taken that he realized that his smeared face was immortalized.

 

Proud of her Jiyool made a high-five, with her mother and sister. She walked away laughing to show her work to her brothers.

 

Yunho was going to protest but changed his mind when he saw Yoochun smile. Sighing he passed the wipe over his face, when he had finished, he raised his head and questioned his wife.

 

Tenderly Jaejoong moistened his fingers and passed them on the corner of his husband's lips and wiped the little blue that remained.

 

-All beautiful!

 

Hyunchul returned paper and pen in his hands.

 

-The release authorization justifying that Junsu's responsibility is there yours now, a signature please.

 

Signed paper, the trainee then presented a blank sheet in front of Jaejoong.

 

-And an autograph... he said shyly.

 

Jaejoong smiled and signed.

 

Five minutes, and three autographs later, they were all in the parking lot, right next to the car. Jaejoong had only one desire, it was going home to enjoy Yunho's return but the kids and even his husband seemed to have another idea.

 

An Idea on which they debated rather loudly.

 

-I want a hamburger! Groaned Jiyool.

 

-No, a pizza! Retorted Minha.

 

-I want the games. Junsu added, clinging to Jiyool's sleeve.

 

Yunho looked at his eldest son for his opinion but the child was hidden behind Jaejoong's legs, one hand clinging to his mother's sweater, the other thumb in his mouth.

 

-Appa!

 

He looked down and regretted it immediately when he was attacked by three pairs of wet, pleading puppy eyes.

 

For his embarrassment he stuttered and felt his cheeks flush when he heard his wife's chuckle.

 

-Traitor! He whispered.

 

Jiyool stepped forward and pulled on his sleeve.

 

-Appa, hamburger! Go Appa!

 

-Ok, everyone calms down, it's Yunho come back so it's Appa who chooses for this time. Cut Jaejoong.

 

His husband's look of pure relief forced him to turn his head so as not to burst out laughing.

 

Yunho thinks, a place that served pizzas, burgers and with a games room. Ah! He knew the perfect place, moreover it was very close, not even needing to take the car.

 

-Well, I decided, Jae, we do not need the car, the stroller is in the trunk?

 

Without hesitation Jaejoong nodded:

 

- Okay children, put your belongings in the trunk, and follow your Appa.

 

Perplexed but obedient, each child put away their school bags.

 

Yunho handed Changmin to Jiyool and took the stroller he unfolded.

 

-Oh, it's the double...

 

Hardly his sentence finished that a chaos was heard.

 

-I take the second place! Screamed Minha.

 

-No, it's me! Squeaked Junsu.

 

-I want to get on the board. Jiyool added.

 

Losing patience Jaejoong, without giving the children time to understand what was happening, raised Changmin, put him down and tied him in the first seat of the stroller, then he grabbed Junsu, put him in the second and ends up helping Yoochun on the little skateboard.

 

Satisfied, he looked innocently at his husband and his daughters before saying:

 

- I'm hungry, are we going?

 

And without waiting for an answer pushed the stroller on the sidewalk.

 

Yunho looked at his girls and shrugged helplessly. Jaejoong had spoken.

Minha pouted, she was tired and did not feel like walking, Junsu had taken his place in the stroller. An idea came to her.

 

Applying the most pitiful looks on her face, she pulled on the sleeve of her Appa and raised her arms asking to be carried.

 

Totally helpless, Yunho gave up.

 

Thus, the waiters of the family restaurant "balloon" saw disembark one of the most popular and appreciated families of South Korea.

***

Notes: Hope you enjoy this :) Now that's the "universe/theme" of this fic is made, i think to make one-shots, not obligatory on chronological order (for exemple, chronique zoo, or angry moment, how the couple met... things like that) What do you think?
I also accept requests (I prefer on tumblr www.tumblr.com/tagged/jungfamilychronicle 
if you have one but can on comment too), if you have an idea dont' hesitate to share :)
As always leave comments to help me to improve for better writing :)