Mocha to My Latte

Food for the Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another sigh left Sehun as he sat inside a random café in the city. He knew he should be at home resting but not knowing when he’s going to bump into Kai still made him uneasy.

 

After the modeling incident Sehun didn’t want to admit that they had been mysteriously taking a different turn in in their relation with each other. It was quite more than expected and Sehun seriously didn’t know how to feel about. Hence Sehun’s “lets avoid Kai as much as possible” approach to the situation.

 

So, there he was sitting inside a café that happened to catch his eye. Since, he already got kicked out by his coworkers and there would be no point to fight them off. They were too strong for his liking anyways. Then again it wasn’t like he was planning of walking around in the cold winter air all day long.

 

Unlike the one Sehun works at, this café had an eco-friendly style to it. The café played catchy tunes and Sehun couldn’t help but nod his head along with it.

 

“One mocha for a cutie” a tan boy placed the drink on Sehun’s table.

 

“O-oh, thank you?” Sehun answer not sure what he had said then pouted once he realized he had been called cute.

 

“YA! Lee DongingHyuck!! If I find out that you’re hitting on our customers again I’m deducting 30%!!!” a slender figure walked from behind the counter.

 

“Ah haha. Don’t worry Doyoung, I was just being a gentleman”

 

“Gentleman my , and that’s Doyoung HYUNG to you” Doyoung raised his arm to emphasized that if the younger didn’t move that split second, his shoulder would feel the wrath of the bunny fist.

 

“Yes, hyung” Donghyuck ran away before the older could even get the chance to a close aiming range. “Sorry about the stupid flirt” he slightly bowed his head towards Sehun.

 

Sehun just watched the whole event unfold in front of him while he sipped on his latte.

 

Huh. They remind me of those two. Wonder how they’re doing…

 

“One green latte for my man Yeol” Donghyuck placed the beverage on the following table next to Sehun.

 

“Ah, thanks!!” the deep voice responded, “Oh and tell Jaehyun that I’ll be having another meeting for the track.”

 

Sehun’s head snapped up to see the owner of the voice.

 

“Sure thing.” Donghyuck was then dragged by Doyoung back to the front counter before he could start a long conversation with the tall man.

 

“Cha-anyeol-ssi?” Sehun tilted his head unsure.

 

“Ah! Sehun, hi! What a coincidence! What are you doing all the way in this side of town? School?” Chanyeol gave out his creepy big smile.

 

“I just happened to have a day off and somehow ended up here.” Sehun hugged his drink in his hands, while letting out a slight nervous laugh “and yourself?”

 

“I’m really good friends with the owner of this Café and my recording studio is around here, so usually a hang out around this area.”

 

“You make music?” Sehun’s eyes blinked fast “I thought you were a performer.”

 

“An idol? No. Why do you say that? Oh! Because of Kai?” Chanyeol let out a low chuckle.

 

“Well I just thought that you two seem like close friends, I just naturally thought that you two worked together.” Sehun looked down at his drink.

 

“No we don’t work together. We just happen to be linked by the entertainment company that he’s training under. I just write songs that they need, but during one of his trainings I got introduced to him by a young actress that was trying to promote him and asked for my help. Since then Kai and I have been in contact.”

 

…young actress? Sehun thought.

 

“But how about you? How is it that you ended up living with Kai? He was staying at my place for a while, and somehow made him spill some info on why he had decided to crash at my place.” Sehun looked up at Chanyeol.

 

“Ah, that, well you see I go to the Woollim Culinary school and I used to leave pass the outskirts of the city, so getting there early on time was getting difficult so I manage to find a place that was nearby for a good price.”

 

“Hey, I actually know someone from that culinary school.”

 

“Really? What’s their name? Maybe I know who it is.” Sehun raised his eyebrows.

 

“That doesn’t matter, what really matters is that you’re not from the city?! Honestly, you seriously give city boy vibes, but it’s cool to know another fellow country boy.” Chanyeol’s face light up in delight.

 

“Wah! Really?? You’re not from the city? I lived in the first small town coming out from the city up north.”

 

“Vanat?” Chanyeol raise both eyebrows.

 

“Yes! You’ve gone to visit?”

 

“More like lived there. Through grade school actually but when I was about to enter junior high my peeps got an offer in the big city. The rest is history.” Chanyeol stated.

 

“Wait come to think about it, if I remember faintly down the street there was an old record store that had two siblings whom I played with when I was in grade school.” Sehun bit his lower lip, trying to remember his past memories and suddenly snapped his fingers in realization “Do you by any chance have a sister named Yoora?”

 

“Oh My Yoda!!! Hunnie?? You’re Sehunie from Senteur de Citron!! Your mom would always make the best homemade beef stew!!”

 

“OH MY GOSH!! YEOLLIE??” Doyoung and Donghyuck poked their heads from behind the counter as the high pitch voice reached pass the boundary of ‘indoor voices’.

 

“Huh, would you look at that. Seems like mocha cutie knew Chanye-OUCH!!” Doyoung rubbed his arm from the rough pinch he had received from the other male, who was diligently cleaning the counter top.

 

“Aww come on Hyung~ there’s no need to be a sour bill” Donghyuck wrapped his arms aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter