Chocolate Boba

Food for the Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JLey Author-nim: DID YOU GUYS SEE

LOVE SHOT?!? *faints*

 

 

Food. It can have to power to satisfy a grumpy stomach. It can have the power to touch a person’s soul Hunnie…

 

“beep, Beep, Beep, BEEP, BEEEP!!!”

 

“Oh for crying out loud! I barely closed my eyes!” grunting and with his eyes still close, Sehun swung his arm to smash the still surviving, half broken alarm clock. Sehun felt himself dozing back into sleep but cracked open his right eye and saw the that the clock read 4:42A.M.

 

“!! I’M LATE! The train leaves at 5!!” untangling himself from the burrito of blankets he was in, Sehun stumbled out of bed, grunting when he felt the cold wood floor hit his warm body. He didn’t realize that his alarm had gone off multiple times and was now running like a headless chicken through his apartment trying to get ready. He needed to arrive at the terminal on time. God knows that the old conductor lady from Train 7 was extra cranky on Mondays and would leave EXACLY the second the clock turned 5.

 

Making it barely on time as the doors snapped right behind him, Sehun slouched onto one of the seats trying to regain his breath. That’s right… to become an amazing cook like mom I must give it my all and work hard. Sehun thought to himself while he stared at the burls outside from the window of the fast moving train.“I should call her when I get the chance.”

 

A big buzzing sound announcing the trains arrival snapped Sehun out of thought. Getting up as fast as he could, he was only able to take a few steps outside the sliding doors before he ended up colliding into someone’s firm chest causing a “uff” and “ouch” to be heard. The collision had both Sehun and the other individual on the floor just a few steps away from the train's entrance. With a throbbing coming from his head, Sehun got up to quickly apologized. “I’m extremely sorry, Sir. I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going.” Sehun bowed deeply only to receive an ear full of a deep jolly laugh.

 

“Don’t worry about it. And please don’t call me Sir. It will only make me feel old. Ha.” Sehun snapped his head up the moment he heard the deep voice.

 

“What do you mean don’t ing worry? Chanyeol, you could’ve gotten extremely hurt. Plus, we just miss the train.” A man standing next to them extended his hand out to the man on the floor. “Kai stop overreacting it was just a fall, and don’t worry about the train. Let’s just wait for the other one.” the individual slowly got up from the floor with help of his friend.

 

Now standing up, the man, which Sehun had collided with, was quite tall but seemed to have a cheerful personality which he showed with his creepy looking smile. As for the slightly shorter man, he seemed like someone that came out from a runway or movie. From head to toes he was covered in black leather, his whole image screamed dangerous. And to top it off, he had the most exotic sun kissed skin that Sehun had ever seen.

 

“Ow” the man named Chanyeol winced when the shorter one grabbed his wrist to exam it. “See, you Yoel. Now you’re hurt! How are you supposed to work when your wrist is all ed up?” Kai glared at the hurt wrist, “I told you we should’ve taken my bike! We would’ve gotten to the studio by now!!” Taking his wrist away from Kai's grip Chanyeol just shook his head, “It’s fine! It’s fine!! Take a chill pill. Plus, I don’t trust you on your motorcycle, and last time I was riding with you, I ended up with a wedgy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter