No Ingredients

Food for the Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An awkward atmosphere was lingering as Key, Onew and Sehun sat around the dinner table. With all the commotion that happened the previous night, Sehun now had a better understanding of why the four-eye liar had decided to leave. “So, Sehun-ssi. Let me introduce myself once more. I’m Key and I’m the owner of this house. I work for the designer brand SHINee. I’m pretty sure you’ve heard of it” Key flipped his gold bangs. “You’ve already met Jinki.” Key said as he pointed at the brunette. “Ah! Please call me Onew! I’m a third year attending SM University department of law. Nice to meet you.”

 

Sehun made an ‘O’ shape with his mouth as he was taking in the information. Isn’t SM University far from here? Sehun thought as he looked at the friendly bunny smile Onew was giving him. “And well, you met Jongin.”Onew continued. Sehun shifted uncomfortably in his chair at the mention of the other’s name. Although Sehun didn’t get the change to see face to face, since Onew was kind enough to deal with the guy, he sure did get manhandle.

 

“I swear that kid never learns. I’ve told him that if he’s going to show up like that, then he better not show up at ALL. What am I? His mother???” Key flipped his blonde bangs away with a small scoff. “Sehun-sii, about what happened last night, please don’t be mad at Jongin. He’s actually not a bad person, really.” Onew was giving Sehun an apologetic look as he scratched the back of his head.

 

“Well for the most part, for that matter” Key rolled his eyes “he just becomes this annoying pest whenever he drinks BECAUSE HE CAN’T HOLD HIS ALCOHOL!!!!” Onew and Sehun covered their ears while Key yelled toward Jongin’s bedroom.

 

“SHUT YOUR ING FACE YOU OLD HAG!!!” Jognin emerge from his room with a big ‘BAM’ of his bedroom door swinging open “your making my headache worse!!”

 

“Old hag?!? Who the hell do you think I am, you piece of !!! I can’t shut my face you retard, and I can yell if I want!! Last time I checked this was my house!!!” Key was now wrestling with Jongin, while Onew was covering a Sehun’s ears from the horrendous screaming match. Just as Jongin was in a headlock he noticed Sehun, causing Sehun to flinch from the sudden stare.

 

“What the hell is HE doing here?” Key lets go of Jongin and looks up to see Sehun. “You know him?” Key tilts his head.

 

“What the hell am I doing here?” Sehun pointed at himself “What about yourself? I thought your name was Kai!”

 

“Really? He introduces himself with that name?” Onew raised an eyebrow.

 

“First of all, I would never give my birthname to some weirdo. And please, like ‘Key or Onew is any better” Jongin, now Kai gave Key and Onew a dirty look “And Secondly who ever said I introduced myself to this kid”

 

“HEy!” Sehun protested.

 

“Okay that’s cute and what not, but how in the world do you know each other?” Key crossed his arms over his chest. “because from the looks of it you two seem to know each other PRETTY well”. “What the hell are you talking about? He’s just this stupid kid that hurt my friend’s wrist at the train station and gave him a half apology.” Kai glares at Sehun.

 

“It was an accident!! I didn’t mean to bump into him at the entrance. And if anything, you should be the one apologizing!!” Sehun snapped back at Kai.

 

“What the ?? Why should I be apologizing to an idiot like you?”

 

Key smacked Kai’s head.

 

“Ow!! What the hell was that for?”

 

“Because you were drunk last night and you molested Seajun’s glorious buns.” Key said nonchalantly.

 

“I think it’s ‘Sehun’” Onew corrected.

 

“Why the hell would I ever want to get close to that??” Kai pointed with a disgust face at Sehun.

 

Key smacked Kai once more.

 

“The was that for???”

 

“Because that was rude. He’s not an animal for you to be calling him ‘that’!! Beside if there’s any one who should be directed as ‘that’, it should be you!!!” Key pointed his manicured finger at Kai.

 

“Ugh, whatever.”

 

Key smacked Kai one last time.

 

“What the is your problem?!!” Kai rubbed the back of his head.

 

“Oh that. Sorry it was a reflex.” Key hummed.

 

“Welll~ Enough of that. Sehun-sii what is it that you do?” Onew asked Sehun directing the attention to him . “Ah, please you don’t have to be formal in front of me, Sehun is just fine. I’m a second-year student at Woollim Culinary School.” “Ooh! So you can make different styles of chicken?” at this point, Onew’s eyes were sparkling. “Ye-es. I guess you can say I can. I’d actually say I’m pretty good.” a small smile crept on Sehun’s lips. “Amazing!!” Onew was drooling on the table.

 

“Oh that’s great!! Maybe now we can save more on money by having Sehun cook homemade meals, rather than going out to eat every day.” Key began calculating money expenses.

 

“Well if ‘he’ says his ‘pretty good’, why not cook something right now??” the corner of Kai’s lips formed a small smirk “I haven’t eaten yet, so I’m hungry. As a mat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter