Chapter 3

A Twist of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back in 2012…

Joohyun was busy sorting her stuff on her table, since she had free time to do so. Her roommate, who is also her best friend, Seohyun, was busy talking with someone on the phone and looked really pissed off.

‘SHUT UP!’ Seohyun threw her phone. Joohyun startled by her action quickly ask her with concerned. ‘What’s wrong, Seohyun-ah?’ Seohyun sighed. She was trying to calm herself down. ‘My cousin, Yoona unni, asked me to give her a dress, and she asked me to send it to her place now, which is, I don’t want to do because I need to study for tomorrow’s test. I told her, but she insisted me to give it to her tonight.’ Seohyun messed up her hair and dive in her book. Joohyun smiled towards her, thinking that Seohyun is so childish.

‘You can always ask me, you know. I’m free now. Give it to me, I’ll go to her place.’ Joohyun offered. Seohyun then sit up straight, touched by Joohyun offer. ‘You okay with that, Joohyun? I don’t want to trouble you.’ Joohyun just smiled. ‘I’m okay. Now, give me the dress, and also your cousin’s address.’ Seohyun quickly took the dress that Yoona wants. She then wrote Yoona’s address and handed a key to Joohyun. ‘Actually, my sister is not there at the moment, so you just use this key and just put the dress on her bed. I am so sorry Joohyunnie for troubling you.’ Joohyun wore her coat and scarf before heading out from their place.

***

Mino hang out with his friends at the club because he was frustrated. He was frustrated that his brother’s, Taecyeon, once again tried to hurt himself because of a girl, Yoona. Yoona rejected his brother and his brother saw Yoona with another guy. She broke Taecyeon’s heart.

‘I’m going to teach a lesson to that girl. How dare she hurt my hyung that way? Seungyoon, give me her address.’ Seungyoon sighed at Mino. ‘You, you cannot hit or beat a girl you know. You wanna be expelled from college? Plus, I don’t have her address. I’m not a spy. I did ask my boys to search for her, take it easy man. They are going to find her. Just wait.’ Mino rolled his eyes. ‘I’m not going to beat her. I just want to give a warning. A threat.’ Seunghoon, who is bored, offered drinks towards both of them, but Mino rejected it. ‘We are not here to drink. We are here because I think I can find that Yoona girl here.’ He hit the table.

‘That’s what you think, Mino. You think you are so smart, and we have been waiting for that Yoona, for almost 2 hours. Here’s what a smart guy thinks, you go to Jinwoo, ask him about whatever you want to ask, and you settle your problem, because Jinwoo knows literally everything about hot girls. He’s sitting there, with some hot chicks, so go. You’re welcome.’ Seunghoon smiled proudly while Mino gave him a face, and walked straight towards Jinwoo.

Kim Jinwoo, the most popular playboy, who only dates hot girls. He always gets whatever he wants. His only target now is the famous Jennie. He invited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter