Coming Home

Like we’re in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You don’t know why you cried actually. It’s not like you are that sensitive so you will get hurt only by hearing Ryeowook mentioning him. Maybe you’re just too tired today, you’ve done your job in a rush anyway, and man that took a lot of energy. And you’re tired from your flight, you haven’t even take a bath yet.

Or maybe you got jealous. Knowing that he must be the first person who was  informed when Ryeowook was hospitalized. While you just found out about it while scrolling through your instagram page, you don’t want to think what if you didn’t see it. You do know that he’s sick since he said he’ll got his shot, but that’s it. You didn’t hear anything anymore from him or anyone, and your calls go straight to voice mail.

Or maybe it really just the hunger. Must be the hunger. You get a bit crazy in the head when you have no food in your stomach anyway. Which that’s what you exactly do right now, searching for food, preferably ddokboki and some oden, before you go home.

Home.

Days like this is when you found it hard to go back to the place you called home for this past half a year.

“Should I just sleep in hotel today and get back tomorrow?” You stared at the phone, wandering what time it is now when it’s suddenly ringing loudly, make you dropped the phone. You quietly cursed whoever it is who called.

Cho Kyuhyun.

Ok, he deserved all the curses.

You pick up the phone lazily in the end, knowing if you don’t, he will only called hundreds time more.

“Yeaahh...?”

“Is that how you answer your elder?”

“Sorry, ahjussi..”

“Yah!”

“What?”

“Yaish this kid, really.. Hyunjin brings home all your baggage few hours ago, are you back?”

Ow . you totally forgot bout your baggage. “Errr.. yea?”

“Why don’t you tell me? Where are you now? Hospital? Is the hospital allowing you visit him at this hour? Where are you?”

“Geezz Cho Kyuhyun ssi, you sound like my mom.”

“Hyunjin told me that you visit him at 10, you’re supposed to be home by now. And it’s oppa for you, kid”

“Stop calling me kid! Wherever I am is not your business.”

“Then stop acting like one. Go home now. It’s past 1am, where are you? Are you alone? I’ll pick you up. And I don’t accept no.” Kyuhyun could be scary when he wants to, trust me you really don’t want to say no, unless you want to deal with his attitude for weeks. So you say okay reluctantly and give him your location. You don’t forget to buy another portion of ddokboki for him.

The road home is silent, none of you try to make a conversation, too busy with your own thoughts. You don’t mind it, you don’t feel like talking anyway.

 

The moment you come home, you noticed pairs of shoes that’s not yours or wook or kyu. So some of the boys must stay the night, another sigh escaped your lips without you realize. You’re really too tired to meet other people right now and act hyper like you usually is.

 

“Don’t worry, it’s only Hyukjae and Donghee hyung I think, Hyukjae miss you, and Shindonghee hyung probably having too much drink.”

 

“Hm, I’ll make sure I’m up early tomorrow to meet Hyukkie oppa. I bought you some ddokboki if you want.” Placing the food you bought earlier in the kitchen.

“I’m sorry..”

“What for?” You said nonchalantly.

“.. you must be upset that you heard he’s hospitalized from the news. But this is the exact reason we don’t want to tell you. He knows that you must ditch everything to be with him if you know. He doesn’t want you to be irresponsible and unprofessional with your job.”

“Then he should just say it directly to me.” Another sigh “... I’m jealous, Kyu” you said it honestly, knowing it will ruin your mood if you keep on dragging it.

“Ji-an ah..”

“With you. I’m jealous with you.”

“I know..”

“And it’s stupid, I shouldn’t be jealous over petty things like this, but still i feel it. And I hate myself for it, I don’t know how am I supposed to act in front of you..” you look down and take a deep breath to calm yourself. Now you’re feeling so bad to Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. You are so childish sometimes, you knew it. Kyuhyun walk closer to you, petting your head softly to calm you down. “I’m sorry, Kyu...”

“Naah, it’s okay.. We should’ve known better, we should’ve call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter