Cracking heart

Like we’re in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You open the door quietly, afraid that your arrival will wake him up. You can’t help sighing heavily upon seeing his pale face and fragile state. This man will be the death of you, really.

You’re not supposed to be in this hospital room, heck you’re not even supposed to be in this country at this time. But the moment you heard his voice 2 days ago, before his trip to Thailand, you already have your suspicions. The coughing has been going on for days, almost a week already, and his voice that day was too weak, to gentle, to soft, and all not in a good way. The moment he called before his flight back to Korea, telling you that he feel like and going to get flu-shot at hospital first thing when he land, you know something must be so wrong. Ryeowook never asked for shots, he doesn’t go to the hospital, you don’t even remember the last time he got so sick that he voluntarily go to the hospital. He never done that unless he feels like dying.

So you bought a ticket for night flights the moment you heard the news. Trying to reschedule the meeting you’re supposed to do tomorrow and the days after, hoping your client don’t mind to do meeting via video call. You tried your best to finished all the designs and materials that the client need to see in real life, so you can send it by the end of this day before your flight. It was surprisingly not that chaotic, since you actually planned to end your business trip sooner and it all end well. If you count that you practically begging on knee for that one shop to send your needed material a success, then it did end well. 

You’re here now anyway, sitting quietly beside his bed with all the protection the hospital require you to wear and do so you can enter his quarantine room. You already called his manager to notice him of your arrival, so you can enter his room without getting attention you don’t need. The other members are hanging out together at the dorm, it supposed to give support for his comeback tomorrow, they already planned out and clear their schedule to have a simple dinner together back at dorm. Now that he’s sleeping in the hospital, he doesn’t want that plan goes to waste, so he told them to go ahead having dinner party without him. They don’t have any schedule anywa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter