Hold me

Like we’re in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

The first time you meet ryeowook it’s for works. You helped your friend to design and set up the set for one of Super Junior MV. It’s your first big project and you’re lucky because you have a friend working in entertainment business, if not, you may not get the chance to work with big company so soon like that. With that in mind, you don’t really complain even when they told you to do the labor work 3 consecutive days until the MV was finished filming. It was fun after all, and the Super Junior boys are actually so nice and a lot of fun to be with. You attract their attention since you and your annoying high pitch voice make appearance. They don’t expect you to scream that high when they accidentally nudge the stairs you’re at. You quickly muttering a lot of apologies to all the staff and stars in set, since you’re actually screamed when the set is pretty quiet. Some SJ boys only laughing and saying that your voice can compete with Ryeowook’s voice. The later only look at you, and laugh, but he’s actually memorizing your face. Because the next time you see him that day, he talk to you first, asking what’s your name.

 

“Ji-an..”

A soft voice wake you up from your trance.

“Heyy, you’re awake. How are you feeling? Mom said that your fever is getting higher. Do you feel better now?”

“Better now that you’re here.. I miss you”

If you don’t know him better, you must think that those tears in his eyes are overreacting, But, he’s always easy to cry to begin with, moreover when he’s sick. He rarely got sick that’s why he got very clingy, upset and sensitive. Not to mention he’s supposed to make a solo comeback today.

“Hey, I was just here yesterday. I assumed you’re too deeply in love with me if you’re already miss me by now.” You said jokingly holding his hand. But he didn’t smiling, instead he tried to get up to hold you, and failed miserably when he don’t even have strength to stay sit.

“I am.. Please hold me, I really miss you badly.” His voice began to shake, oh how you wish you could take all of the pain he feels right now. You start to climb to his bed and hold him, the hell with the flu, you don’t care anymore if this can make your baby feel less miserable.

“Does it hurt so much? Tell me where it hurts? Oh baby, you’re really burning up.” 

“Everything, everything hurts. Please don’t leave me like that again. Don’t leave me like I don’t care whether you’re here or not. I always care, you may not believe me but I do love you and Kyu just the same. I don’t want to live without one of you beside me. It’s hard.”

You feel like a when you heard that, you do know that he’s saying the truth. You and Wookie got into a big fight a month ago, you don’t even know now wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter