Chapter 5

Love Takes Time

You can see in their faces that they are all really surprised when the door opened and a fresh and feeling better Sakura showed up, walks towards them while smiling.

"Ya! Ahn Yujin! You didn't take a bath again" she reacted kiddingly while laughing on her own as she stopped and stood up between the giant maknae and the smelly puppy. Yena and Wonyoung held their laughters as they smell Yujin too. "I-i did.. 4 days ago" Yujin answered. At the back of their mind, they're all grossed out of Yujin, but that doen't matter for now. As the worried members, they wanted to ask Sakura because the joyness she's showing to them as if she didn't cry her heart out last night. 

 

"Are you okay now, unnie?" Sakura stopped laughing when she heard that question. She faced Wongyoung, loving the stature of the latter, the cuteness, and her loveable voice. She reminds her of her Kaeun, just like the giant maknae, everybody loves her. But nah~ she just answered the question with a smile on her face, "She told me to lessen my habbit in crying and so I did, that's why I'm feeling better now and you are one of the reasons too".

 

They were all touched that they had a group hug and laughed together. They said that they're proud and happy for her because she's starting to get over from the pain. "And unnie, we'll help to find Kaeun-nim" the silent Kim Minjoo spoke and they all agreed. Sakura's smile went wide when she heard it and thanked them. She could only look at her members with full of gratefulness because she have them, she's so lucky to have these stupid but beautiful human beings.

 

---- (Now Playing:I'm in love with you- Kina )

 

It's been a week since she lost her love. IZ*ONE went to Japan and Hong Kong for two consecutive days for their blocking. And when they returned to Korea, Sakura would visit the places where she and her Kaeun-chan used to have their bonds.

But she'd love staying at the rooftop of SNU Hospital, where she had her last moment with Kaeun. 

She would write peoms and songs about Kaeun and the place if she have more time.

She would remember and cherish the moments they had together. She would stay in love with her as if the time stopped at the time when they first met. It was in a cafe, Cafe Nodeul.

 

She's at the cafe nodeul with Wonyoung, Eunbi and Yena. The trio ordered and she was left at her seat, still making a poem about her love. Little did she knows that the three came back already and now on their seat.

"Oh, unnies. She's making another poem." the giant baby spoke and look in the paper. "She started this one when we were in Hong Kong, I didn't think she haven't finished it yet." Eunbi said and earned nods from the two.

"I.. will always be deeply.. in love.. with you..." Sakura mumbled as she write those words down.

She raised the paper and told the trio that she's done with the peom. "Sakura-ya, it doesn't have title" Eunbi said then show her the paper.

"Of cource, there is" she ot the paper and wrote the title.

 

My Promise ---

"This is my promise to you for the world to see,
Just how much you really mean to me.
I promise to love you,
As long as you love me too.

I tell this to the stars above,
To remind you that you will always be loved.
I tell this to the fish in the sea,
And they too will know just how much you mean to me.

I promise you forever,
We'll spend our lives' time together.
I promise to make you better when you feel down,
Even if that means I have to act like a clown.

If this promise to you isn't enough,
Well then maybe I should think twice about us.
But even if I do,
I will always be deeply in love with you."
 

"Unnie.." she faced the duck who's currently crying. Eunbi, who's sitting beside her, wiped her tears. "Kaeun-nim is so lucky to have you. I wish I could write something like this for Yuri to.. to rebuild our broken relationship" she added.

 

The other three looked at each other. They wanted to help her but they didn't know what's the reaon they broke up 7months ago. They didn't want get involve with the two's problem so they just let them deal with it. The two past lovers never talked about it until they debuted. They've seen that Yuri's seems comfortable being close with her ex. She never complain about Yena being too clingy to her. 

"I will write a poem for you two" Sakura held her hand."Is it okay?" she asked.

"No unnie, no, but thank you." Yena said while shaking her head. "You only write poems and songs for Kaeun-nim and besides, I wanted to do it on my own." she added then calmed. 

"How about help?" Sakura offered but Yena declined it. She wanted to do it by herself. She wanted to say all of the words she haven't tell Yuri before. She wanted to express her feeling through poem like what Sakura's doing for her Kaeun-chan.

"Here's your orders" the barista approached them and carefully place the drinks on the table.

They got their's and started drinking. "How about you Wonyoungie?" Yena spoke again. She's curious on what's going through her life, knowing that there's a good mutual understanding and good working relationship between Yujin and Minjoo.

"We're fine like more than fine. We still hangout and more. We're still buddies" she said straightforwardly without even looking at her unnies.

"Yeah Wonyoungie, that face tells the opposite" Yena snapped but the baby's still quite. They felt sad again for her. They knew that they liked each other but they are such wusses for not telling their felings. Ahn Yujin's feelings for the girl suddenly disappeared when she became close with Minjoo. Wonyoung's feelings for her stayed, still and will stay.

Sakura hugged Wonyoung and the two comforted her by caressing her hands. Sakura let go but she's still holding her hands.

"I hope we'll win rookie award" Eunbi broke the silence which caught the attentions of the three. "How I wish" Wonyoung reponded.

Then they talked of what should be their reaction and speech. The hopeless four enjoyed the night with their drinks.

 

==== 

 

"The Winner of Best New Female Artist is..." he opened the card then, " Congratulations, IZ*ONE.

IZ*ONE didn't heard their name clearly and they also expecting the other groups to win but when they heard their music played, it's just the time they reacted. Everybody can't still believe it but they stood up with shook faces especially Wonyoung's.

Their plan of what should be their reactions and speech didn't pop up in their head. They're just very happy that they couldn't even talk. Even WIZ*ONE were happy for them.

I hope your watching Kaeun-chan, I know that you'll be proud of us.. I hope you still remember us, i hope you still remember me, Kaeun-chan Sakura thought as her tears fell down to her cheeks. She's so proud of their group especially to their leader. They couldn't hide the happiness they're feeling.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Amanda R. Stroope who wrote the poem!!