Chapter 1

A Cheater in another world

Chaeyoung's P.o.V

  My life in particular is nothing much out of the ordinary.It was simple,or should I say boring in my perspective.

 I graduated highschool as a bachelor of fine arts at the age of 18 and proceeded on working as a full time broke artist living inside a messy apartment.

 I lived alone in that apartment so it's okay.And I dont have anyone important to me in a romantic way to bug me off everyday.

 Anyway,just to let you peeps know that I am not short.I stood around 5'4 and has a relatively cute face.
 So in other words I am not ugly but I'm also not in any kind relationship.

 Yup my life is sad as hell lol.

Well I do sometimes make some kind of effort in getting myself a boy accompany me in this lonely of mine but my pride soon crumbled into tiny pieces after I confessed into some cute ones...


 And got rejected for 10 times in a row.


my life.


Anyway,I soon realized that relationships are more troublesome than your pesky teachers.

 After all,you have to feed and pay attention to your boyfriend,which is something I cant even do to myself.

 Like come on,my everyday meal consists of ramen and dairy milk.

So boyfies are a no no.


I made myself busy with are commisions and stuff since my bills wont be payed on it's own.

  Now you might be wondering,why I am talking about this kind of stuff when I could tell you guys the more important stuff in my life?

 Well you see,on my home after shopping,I saw a very attractive,looking young girl,who is my colleague in highschool, walking towards me with a tall handsome dude who I assume is her boyfriend.

  "Unnie!!" she called out to me with excitement.

 "Hello,Somi-yah.Nice to see you again" I replied,trying not to sound dry or rude.

 "Back to you but anyway,how is life treating you?" And at this moment,I immediately want to run away since socializing,isnt my thing.
 
 And it would emberassing if tell Somi,along with her boyfriend that I am currently broke asf with little food to eat in my apartment.

 "Good I guess...." I whispered in a soft tone but Somi still heard it anyway.

 "Me to-" before she could finish whatever the hell she wants to say,I sprinted off.

 Conversing with a  cute and successful highschool colleague is stressing me out.

 Her opinion of me might become a little shallow since I ran like a mad person but it.

 Well to tell you the truth,I dont give a single  damn right now nor would I ever be

I just want to return to my messy apartment,lay down on my bed,draw my stuff and sleep.

It's one of the many perks of being an artist.
 You dont have to socialize with anyone.

 Anyway,as I run madly on the streets I didnt notice the huge coca cola truck driving in mad speed towards my direction.

 And before I knew it.


 I died.


Lol.

And that's how I ended up meeting a flat chested god,who is generous enough to give me a second chance in life.

 She's pretty weird in my opinion but kind like me,and also:

 " you too you lil brat,my s are fun size" was the last thing I heard before drowsiness consumed my body.

 

-----

 A painful sensation then,flooded my senses.It feels like every inch of my ing body is being torn apart,plus adding the feeling of getting your veings burnt to ashes..

 As I was feeling all of this stuff,I heard Dahyun's voice.

 [Calm down Chaeyoung,your body is only going through some minor changes]

 You call this minor?!!!

 [Immunity to pain aquired]

  It feels like a combined version of fire and electricity are piercing my body!!!

[Immunity to Fire and Electricity aquired]
 
  This is even more painful than getting hit by a truck!

[Immunity to hits and piercing aquired]

Dahyun my body better be overpowered or else I'll turn you into a roasted tofu to eat for dinner!!!!!

[Overall immortality aquired]

[Rejoice mortal,for despite your ty attitude I was still kind enough to grant your childish wish]

 And with just that I,was reincarnated in a fantasy world.


------

 After those "minor" changes Dahyun did to me,I woke up in the middle of ing nowhere,in a dress with no underwear on.

 That is when I realize that Gods can be ty to.


I tried to look around for villages or just any thing that breathes, but  found none.


But I knew that simply tilting my head around to look for any sign of life wouldn't help the slightest so I decided that wandering around aimlessly with no sort of clue to where to go,would help me lots.

 Genius,right?

 

 The unexpectd though happened to me,I found an unoccupied fairly large house in the middle of nowhere.

 

 The house design was simple,yet elegant.

 

So I entered the house without knocking since it's already open and a sign that is placed beside the door legit says that "Not Humans here" so I took that as an invitation and entered anyway. 

 And boy was it worth it.

 

The interior of the house was wider and prettier than the exterior.It has chairs,tables,sofas and a mirror which are something that I dont have in my aparment back in my previous life.

 

 Cuz ya know,this girl of yours is broke asf.

 

Anyhow,since anyway is too mainstream,I picked up a mirror and looked at my body features.

 

 My face got cuter,and my eyes are bright yellow with thick eyelashes.And also,I have whiskers  and cat ears..and..a tail!!?

 Wait,why do I look like a cat person?!!?

   I mean can't you make me look like a badass of somesort???Maybe a dragon or a lion???

 [You're a Tiger Chaeyoung] I heard Dahyun spoke to me again my mind.

"Cool but why do I look so cute???!"

[You,ungrateful mortal is the first one to complain to me about having to look so "cute" in their next life]

 "But I wanna look like a badass and-"

 

[In exchange for giving you a new life and overpowered abilities,I would be the one to be incharge of your appearance and personality.I would also make you submissive as hell to your mate]

"Su-submissive??!!"

 

[Dont worry chae,just like you wished for,your hella powerful as a tiger.But did you know that tigers..also have heat cycles and can mate for like 100 times a day? 😉]

 

  I blushed at the last words of her statement.I'm an adult so I sure know as hell what that means and it emberass me to no end thinking about it.Like come on,I literally died a .

 

 I never kissed a soul nor do suggestive stuff with them.

 

 [Heheehe,enjoy your new life here okay.There's a village on the foot of a mountain,it's kinda big so you wont miss it unless your that dumb.See ya nextime]

 With that,Dahyun left me alone in my thoughts.I certainly planned on going to that village but the sofa 2 miles away from me is tempting my body to sleep.

 

 So I succumb to it.

 

The village can wait

 

 

------

A/N: hehe submissive chae is something I look forward to.