Chapter 2- Journey to the village

A Cheater in another world

Chaeyoung's P.o.v

     

      I've been living in this new world for the past 14 hours and discovered lots of cool and fun things this new body of mine could do,all thanks to the almighty Dahyun-whose chest to this day is still non existant.

     Also,this world has the same system as the MMORPG games famous in Korea,because it has the same leveling up function and a status screen that shows your current status,duh.

    So I tried checking it out by simply poking into the air,which would by the way make me look dumb as if anyone were to see me now,but luckily for me it worked.

      My status screen showed up!!Woohoo so fun..

Ehem,moving on I began looking at it,and saw my character info---

           

            Name: Son Chaeyoung

            Age: 21

            Race: Tiger

            Class: Adventurer

            Rank: F/10

     Special Skills-

     °  Immunity to Pain- The user obviously can't feel pain.

     ° Immunity to Fire and Electricity- All types of fire and electricity based attacks are useless against the user.

    °Immunity to Hits and Pierce Attacks- All weapon based atttacks will not be effective against the user.

   °Overall Immortality- The user can't die no matter what the circumstance is.

   

     Bonus( Blessings from the great awesome and the coolest Goddess,Kim Dahyun  ;) )

    

      •Magic Creation- The ability to create any type of magic the user has in mind.

     •Data Analysis- Gives the user the ability to see each and every info the target of her choice has.

     •Unlimited Storage- It's self explanatory .

    *Reversal- It makes everything that comes in contact with the user to have the opposite effect.

    *Unlimited supply of Money- Self explanatory again .

     

    Okay woah,all of this skills I possess now will kinda make me overpowered but hey atleast I don't have to worry about getting my kicked again in this world.Also what the hell is up with those captions??

  Did that flat chested goddess just call me a ?First of all I'm not a ,just a .Second,I'll be having tons of enemies if anyone were to find out about this skills,which is something I desperately not want to have.Third and last is,what am I suppose to do now??!

   .....

 

Oh yeah the village Dahyun told me about,it should be at the foot of the mountain if I remember correctly.Hmm damn it's kinda near to my place but I'm too lazy to walk my there,should I just make a magic that instantly transport me in the village?

    Good idea Chaeyoung!!Okay so uh how do I make a magic spell?lemme think..Should I make ninja signs or just blurt the spell's name out?

   I should first try the second option to be safe.Cause even back in my previous,I would always be the second option..(Hugot!!)

 

  "Create Teleportation Magic" I said,waiting for something to happen.

   [ERROR: THECHARACTER'S LEVEL IS NOT HIGH ENOUGH TO CREATE "TELEPORTATION MAGIC]

  ...Huh..what?!!!Wait but it says in my status screen that I have the ability to create any magic that I want!!Is Dahyun messing around with me?!

    Goddamit,that means I have to level up lots just so I could create big shot spells?Ahh fine,walking on foot it is,good thing my physique is not like my previous,cause if it is them I'm ed.

   

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  

   

   

   Hmm this isn't so bad.Even if I run fast like this,my body doesn't feel tired at all.Is this the effect of my skill "immortality"?But that skill can only protect me from death,it doesn't say anything about cancellation of debuffs.

   Uwu,as long as it's something beneficial to me then I certainly wont mind.

  Oh and by the way,I'm halfway through the forest and I think if I keep my pace up like this,I'll reach the village in 3 or 4 minutes.

            

 ~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~

             Somewhere deep inside the forest-

 

    Author's P.o.V

      

       A party of mercchants which consists of 3 men and 2 women are currently being robbed of their property by a group of ruthless bandits.The bandits killed their horse,destroyed the wheels of their carriage in order to make sure that they're victims would'nt get away.

   And with no hope whatsoever of them ever surviving this encounter,the women of the party prepared themselves for the worst as they are pretty good looking and desirable to the eyes of filthy men.

    -

" Please I beg of you to spare us!You could take everything you want so please!" The oldest among them cried out to the bandits with pleading eyes.He was willing to sacrifice everything he has in his possession just to make sure that he-no scratch that,that the youngsters of his group would be able to get to their respective homes in one piece.

    Such a heroic guy this man is,but being heroic is sometimes not enough to save lives.

  "Oh really?Whaat makes you think that we would agree to such a request??" Sneered the tallest,and bulkiest bandit to the kneeling man before him.

    "You gals have such beautiful women in ya party,would be ashame if something were to happen to them hehe" he continued on as his lackeys grabbed the two frightened women from the carriage and out in the open for everyone to see.

   "No-No not he-!!" Another guy helplessly cried out only to have his face punched by one ruffian standing guard beside him.

   "ssh shat up ya !" Said the ruffian before kicking him again and again on his stomach.His fellow companions could only close their eyes to not witness the abuse their friend is getting from these monsters.

   "Now now calm down,we can't have him dead now can we?after all,we have an explicit show for them to watch" The leader grinned widely,gesturing his men to bring the women closer to him.

     And once they are on the ground kneeling just a couple of centimeters away from him-He yanked the first girl closer to him by her arm before whispering "Were gonna have so much fun ya lil "

    ~~~~~~~~~

  Chaeyoung's P.o.v

       Soooooo things like this happen in this world too huh,people getting robbed and possibly from what I'm seeing now,.

    Should I help them or just go on my way?I mean with the skills Dahyun gave me,I could easily kick their .But what exactly would I gain from doing that?They don't look like they got that much money on their pockets,not to mention that they're ride is wrecked so even if I try to help them,I would get absolutely nothing in return.

   Like I'm not trying to play hero here okay and it's really not my obligation to help everyone I see in need on my journey,it'll just bring me nothing but more responsibilities and problems.

   I would totally be just wasting my time,but...this could also be a chance to see how strong I am in battle and test out my skills.

     *Deep breath* Okay Son Chaeyoung,you're going down there and beat their sorry asses,then be on your way.

    Whoo I can do this,I'm tough as a tiger ya know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~

   To be continued

    A/N: Please comment down your thoughts in this fic because they really motivate mate into updating faster.Also give an upvote if you enjoy,have a nice day everyone