Prologue

A Cheater in another world

Welps.

I died lol.

Got hit by a truck on my way home after shopping for goodies at a local market.

And the next thing I know is waking up to see a girl,around my age staring down at me with her bluish purple eyes that seems to hold the entire universe within them.

Now judging by the white and black wings that grows out of her back,this girl is either an angel or a demon.

Maybe both but who cares about that?

"Hello there beutiffur mortal,my name is Kim Dahyun and I am here to give you a second chance to start a new life in a new world"

  Awww how nice of her to do that.And also if she has that kind of ability then doesnt that mean she is god?

Well I dont know about you but having this stupid looking angel-devil hybrid thingy be our god isn't something I would like.

"And also,you can ask me to grant any wish that you have"

Well never mind that,I would glady go to whatever church she has to pray on.

"Wow really?!!! That is freaking sick!!" I exclaimed happily as stood up from the white uhh stuff.

"Yup anything"

Okay here goes nothing.

"Then please grant me a cheat ability since almost every anime mc stuck in this scenario has one"

"A cheat ability? Alrighty then,since you didnt specifically told me what cheat you want,I the great guardian of the 7th universe would choose for you.See yourself as lucky mortal,since I don't always do-" blah blah.Jeez cant she just get it over with and send me to the freaking world that she promised?

I mean come on,you're even worse than my freaking principal!!

"I can hear your thoughts you know "
She said,crossing her arms underneath her non-existent chest.

Well it then.

" you too you ungratefull lil brat and my s are fun size"

She replied,wow she can really hear my thoughts now.Cool I guess.

And with that,my eyes became blurry and I could no longer here the sweet yet annoying voice of Dahyun.

*This break is brought to you by Dahyun giving the finger to our lil cub*

-------

  After what seemed like hours to me,I woke up again in a grassy field with nothing but a strapless white gown on.

Wow..seriously? Can't she atleast give me a bed to sleep on and why on god's name,not you Dahyun,am I not wearing any underwear??!!

I shivered as feel the cold breeze past by me.I swear if ever saw that pale odd ball of a guardian,I would kill her and then feed her to the freaking snakes.

But before that I have to find out where I am and what cheat ability Dahyun gave me.

Hope it isn't something like attracting a whole bunch of boys or maybe girls towards me since the last thing I want in my new life,is a freaking harem.

That stuff is too cliche.

And everyone knows that anything that is cliche is boring.

Anyway,hope this world will make up for the ty life I had in my previous one.

•••••••••|

A/N: wohoooo first chapter done!!!