Of Rent and kidnappings

With all the love I have

The past few days has been going rather well, much to Hanbin's shock. It was actually relieving to know that he doesn't have to struggle as much as he did last month, oh gosh, last month was the worst and Hanbin barely pulled through it, as he almost didn't eat anything solid for 2 weeks straight. To save as much money possible. He lost tons of weight then, but Hanbin didn't really pay it anymind. But, he was badly repriminded by Junhoe and Junhoe's parents when they last saw him and was stuffed till he couldn't eat anymore. 

He felt grateful towards them, they were almost the only people the showed genuine are for him. He debated on quitting school once, but then again, how can he apply for a job without finishing highschool? He has to have a stable income for him to have the proper rights for his little sister again. He sighs and leaned on the counter of the cafe. He was really grateful that he managed to land on the job in the cafe, even though it was pretty boring from time to time. His boss has been giving him extra cash even though it hasn't even landed on payday. His boss, Jiyoung, and the other main staff was so kind that it almost brought Hanbin to tears.

Now, because of the cafe, Hanbin could quit one job out of his list. The Cafe's pay alone, even without the extra cash from time to time, was big enough to cover of what 3 of his part time job could offer. So Hanbin, could get a goodnight sleep from time to time thanks to the cafe. But, damn that evil landlady of his for raising the rent. Now, Hanbin has to tighten his restriction on personal expenses and food a bit. But not enough for him to starve himself. 

It has also been almost 5 days since he last saw that handsome annoying stranger named Kim Jiwon. And Hanbin was back to his boring day to day shift. The shop was quiet full, since it was a weekend, but Hanbin didn't spot anyone with a dark ray of violet for a hair. Not that Hanbin is trying to find him, nope. Most definetly not. He smiled at the newly arrived customer, talking and writing their orders at the same time. 

After they ordered, he lowered his head a bit and he went to the kitchen to give the order to the chef. Seunghyun, or more known for his alias Top, smiled at Hanbin. "Is your crush there?" Seunghyun asked, taking the order from Hanbin's hand. Hanbin lightly glared at the older man and pouted. "Yah, I don't have a crush on him! Gosh." He gritted through his  teeth, causing Seunghyun in a fit of laughter.

Seeing that he can't do anything for the laughing older male anymore, he marched back to the counter and huffed. 

He was grateful and all, but all the staff in the cafe enjoys teasing Hanbin. Really, Seunghyun's teasing was just the beginning of it. 

 

...

 

It was almost closing time, just another half an hour and Hanbin's free to go home, since his next shift starts at 1am in a convenient store. Another night with 3 hours of sleep, great. There was almost no one in the cafe, since it was almost 9 in the evening and people starts going home then. So it was just Hanbin wasting time, he sighs. There was still no sign of him, who had an unsual shade of violet for a hair. "He didn't come." He whispered to himself absentmindedly. He wasn't disappointed, definetly.

"Who didn't come?" A deep, but bright voice asked. Hanbin almost jumped in fright. Then there was the person he had been finding through out the day. He looked up, eyes wide. There was Jiwon, wearing a black french coat and a black turtle neck underneath. Damn he looks hot. Hanbin blinked to himself, he definetly did not think of that! Nope, no way! 

"Hey Hanbinie," The man, Jiwon, greeted. Hanbin frowned, "I don't recall giving you permission to call me Hanbinie." Jiwon smiled, his face creasing to a almost bunny like smile. "Then make me a nickname and we can be fair." Hanbin bit the inner of his mouth to keep himself from smiling. "I don't give nicknames to stranger, Jiwon-ssi." Jiwon pouted, "Then lets hang out for us not to be strangers!" Hanbin eyes went wide. 

"I don't go out with strangers..." Hanbin muttered, Jiwon frowned. "Come on, Hanbin, I'll just buy you dinner, surely you haven't eaten dinner since you've been working." Hanbin looked at him in shoch, "How did you know about that?" Jiwon smiled, "So I was right! I just bet on my luck to guess." Hanbin narrowed his gaze, "Yeah right, stalker."

JIwon pouted, "Come onn, Hanbinie." he insisted. Hanbin stuck out his tongue.

"Just go out with Jiwon, Hanbin. He's getting desperate, look." A cvoice said from behind, Hanbin turned to see Jiyong, his boss. "Jiyong-hyung." Both of them said at the same time, "Its nice to see you again Jiwon." Jiyong said with an eye smile, Jiwon also smiled. "You too Jiyong-hyung."  Hanbin looked at the both of them confused. 

"You know him, jiyong-hyung?" Hanbin asked, Jiyong nodded. "He's Daesung's cousin, actually. And I've known him since he was a kid." Hanbin blinked in confusion even more. 

"So that means, I can kidnap Hanbin now right,Hyung?" Jiwon asked hopefully, Jiyong smiled, and Hanbin was getting more and more nervous as the oldest strided towards him. Jiyong placed a hand on Hanbin's shoulder and took off the ribbon of Hanbin's apron. "Hyung?" Jiyong gently took the apron off, "Yes?" 

"What are you doing?" Hanbin asked, getting nervous.

"Well, an apron gets in the way of a date, right?"

"What-"

"And yes, Jiwon, you may kidnap him." 

Hanbin didn't even have the time to react properly as he was swept of his feet.

"Wah- Hyung! Yah- let go of me!" He struggled against Jiwon's strong chest.

"I barely even know you!" He said to Jiwon, whom just smiled at him as he kicked the door open. " WAhhh, Jiyong-hyung , whyyy!!??"