I'm not pretty

With all the love I have

He had been lost on the first day of middle school for many obvious reason. Hanbin doesn't know if he was even in the right building for his grade level, curse his shyness for not even having the courage to ask for direction at the people he came across at. He continued to walk in a hurried pace, looking at the signs in the room. He was on the third year's floor and time was freaking ticking. He looked at his watch and cursed and ran up. 

Why is the freaking school so big? He ran up and a person was running down, oh gosh they're gonna crash. There was not enough time to shift and the only thing that can happen is collusion- Hanbin managed to grip handle of the stairs and the person he crashed with was in his arms. Damn this person was heavy despite having a smaller build than Hanbin.

"Are you okay?" Hanbin asked and pushed the person up to stand properly. "Yes, thank you very much." The person mumbled, HAnbin smiled a bit and the person moved away for some space between them. Now, Hanbin can see the person's face properly. He was beautiful. A beauty mark underneath his eyes, pinkish lips and eyes, narrow, but Hanbin finds himself lost in it. 

"Hello?" The person waved a hand on his face, snapping Hanbin back to reality. The person smiled, he looked more beautiful. Hanbin's heart started beating, yah why is his heart beating? "Ah yes, uh, I'm Kim Hanbin, a freshman, do you perhaps know where room of the first year is?" he asked politely as his eyed landed on the beautiful person's necktie, which was purple and purple means that the person is a third year. But his cheek's flushed red in regret, why did he introduce himself? That was clearly unnecessary.

The beautiful third year chuckled and pointed up, "The first year floor's at the 5th floor, better hurry up its almost time. Oh and I'm Kim-"

 

...

 

Hanbin woke up in class gasping. The whole room turned their heads on  him in confusion, the professor scoffed. "What? Did you have a nightmare, Hanbin? Had enough of sleeping in my class?" The whole class erupted in laughters, but was silenced by Hanbin's glare. The professor flinched at how dark Hanbin's pupils were and spluttered to continue his lesson. Hanbin rubbed his face and sighs. What a place to have a nightmare- not realy anightmare but a flashback on the past- but it was deemed as a nightmare in HAnbin's mind.

Junhoe looked at him worriedly, he shook his head to dismiss the latter's concern. He took out his phone and looked at the time, it was almost 3 pm, and his shift starts at 3:30. He sighs once more and took his bag and made his way out of the room. His classmates began murmuring with each other, with judging eyes on him. He shrugs them off and turned to the professor. "I'm off." He simply said and went out. "YAH! KIM HANBIN! COME BACK HERE!" 

 

...

 

Going through his shift was boring. Since the Cafe's atmosphere was so peaceful and he found it boring. In the cafe, Hanbin found himself nursing a habit of observing people on the counter. And it was one of the things that kept him awake. He loves the way some people's face crease when they laugh, it made them much more beautiful in his eyes.

He leaned on the counter and saw at a far corner a man, he didn't notice come in, sat alone. He sighs, another customer that doesn't know that this cafe is self ordered. He took a pad and pen and slowly made his way towards the man. As he came closer, Hanbin slightly smiled and brought the pad up, ready to write.

"Your order, sir?" The man's vibrant long purple hair covered the side profile face so he couldn't really see the man's face unless he moved it. The man lifted his face and their eyes met. Oh, everything be damned. The man was handsome, he was almost fitted Hanbin's description of his type, except for the fact that the man was tall. And he vowed to never play with fire that everyone calls love, so he pushed aside that thought and kept his smile tight.

The man blinked at him, confused. "Sir?" Hanbin tilted his head to the side. "Ah yes, sorry I spaced out there." The man's face creased up to a beautiful bunny like smile that Hanbin's heart almost dropped at. Yah, that can't be. Hanbin shook his head and  bit his lips to steady the fast pace of his beating heart. Gosh, he doesn't even know the man.

"So? What woud you like to have?" Hanbin's lips tembles as he speaks. The man thinks for a moment, "An iced coffee please." Hanbin scribbled the order and smiled at the man. "Your order will be right up." He said and motioned to turn but the man grabbed his wrist. "Y-yes?" Hanbin stuttered. "You're really pretty, what's your name?" Hanbin could feel himself blush but frowned at the word 'pretty'. 

"You know, calling a man pretty isn't a compliment." Hanbin raised a brow at  him and the man chuckled, "My mistake, I meant attractive. I'm Kim Jiwon, but most people call me Bobby." The man, Jiwon, still held his wrist. "Can you let go first?" Hanbin said, Jiwon quickly took his hand away. "And to answer you question, Jiwon-ssi. I don't give my name to strangers." Jiwon let out an amused huffed and now it was his turn to raise his brows.

"So you just let people read it, Hanbin-ssi? I think you do notice your name tag right there." Hanbin quickly covered his name tag and his face turned bright red in embarrassment. Jiwon laughed, "You're so adorable." He said, and rather than offend, Hanbin feels himself burn brighter than necessary. He his heels and walked off, "Ah, yahhh, I haven't finish talking." He heard Jiwon say, but Hanbin ignored it and continued making his way on the counter to give that bastard's order to the kitchen. 

He slumped on the kitchen as he came in, his face burning bright. "Hanbin? You okay?" Choi Seunghyun, the kitchen staff, asked. Hanbin nodded and buried his face in his hands. "An iced coffee for table 7 please." He muttered out, Seunghyun stood blankly before smirking. "Oh? Is Hanbin inlove?" Hanbin frowned and lifted his face. "Yah, Hyung! I am not!" He stressed the word, Seunghyun whistled. "Sure, sure. I believe you, with that bright face of yours."

HAnbin felt like crying. Damn that Jiwon bastard. Embarrassing him and calling him both pretty and adorable.

And damn his heart for beating uncontrollably.