# Leo .1

Choreographing your way to your boyfriend

”Ahh... I ... can’t..” you say nervous.
”Can’t choose?” N asks.
”Yeah.. well.. I don’t know you guys that well yet so...” you reply.
”Then we’ll just have to let you get to know us” Ken says smiling.
”Let the fun begin” Hongbin says laughing walking away.
”It isn’t a competition” N says following him.
”It kinda is tho” Ravi says smirking walking away as well.
”Come, let’s go” Leo says grabbing your hand.
With your heart fluttering you follow Leo

At a a bar nearby you all go in.
”I won’t drink too much, I want to dance tomorrow” you say to them.
”It’s also not good too drink much” Leo says.
”What do you want to drink?” Jihwan asks.
”I’ll buy her a drink, what do you want?” Hyuk says jumping in between.
”Hehe, anything is fine” you giggle at Hyuk.
”Can I have two red wine’s” Leo says to the bartender pointing to you.
Grabbing the wine the bartender places one glass in front of you.
”Ehh.. but I didn’t order anything?” you say questioning.
”You got it from that man” the bartender says pointing to Leo.
”Oh. Thanks Leo” you say smiling soft.
”Hey! I wanted to buy her a drink” Hyuk says annoyed.
”Too bad” Leo says taking a sip from his drink.
”I’ll buy the next one. Bartender, if her glass is empty give her a white wine from me” Hyuk says.
”Will do” the bartender replies.

”Don’t make her drunk, she does stupid things when she’s drunk” Eugene says protecting.
”I would like to see that tho” Hongbin says laughing.
”Believe me, you don’t” Minjun says.
”Now I’m curious” Ravi says joining you.
”No! Don’t tell” you say looking at Minjun.
”Well...” Minjun let’s out smirking.
Leo stands up and stands behind you looking stern at Minjun.
”Okay” Minjun let’s out looking at Leo.

After your glass is empty the bartender places down a glass of white wine.
”Why did you chose for white wine?” you ask looking at Hyuk.
”Because Leo gave you red” Hyuk answers with a smile.
”So childish” Honbgin says.
”You would’ve done the same” N says laughing.
”I would not, I would’ve given her something strong to make her drunk” Hongbin says laughing.
”That’s just wrong” Leo says annoyed.
”Say ____” Jihwan interrupts. “We’re going home, we have to work tomorrow” he says giving a hug.
”Okay, good luck tomorrow and talk to you soon” you say back.
”Don’t stay too long alone with them” Eugene says looking at vixx.
”Don’t worry, I’ll watch her” Leo says placing his arm over your shoulder.
”Yeah... that’s what concerns me” Eugene says glaring at Leo.
”Just go, don’t worry so much” you say to Eugene.
”Take care” he say turning around walking away.
”What is your relationship?” N asks.
”I told you before didn’t I? He’s like my brother” you answer.
”How old is he?” Ken asks.
”He’s from 91’ so your age, why?” you ask.
“Hm, oh nothing” Ken says smiling.

”Do you want another drink?” Leo asks changing topic.
”No, I said I’d keep it at one, already had two.” you answer.
”Aww, one more doesn’t hurt. Unless you have a low tolerance...” Ravi says daring.
”If she doesn’t want to, she shouldn’t. And you shouldn’t insist” Leo says annoyed.
Nodding you agree with Leo.
”I do would like a cola” you say smiling.
”Coming right up” Leo says with a smile turning to the bar.

Leo orders two drinks, a wine for himself and cola for you.
”Here you go” he says giving you your glass.
”Thanks” you say smiling.
A couple drinks later the mood is high and you have a lot fun.
The members became a bit tipsy.
”I think I’m going to go, it’s getting late” you say grabbing your phone.
”Wha? nooooo” Leo says hanging around your neck “Ont gooo” he let’s out.
”What?” you ask looking at him “Leo.. you’re drunk, maybe you should go home as well” you say supporting him.
”Your home?” he asks looking at you.
”What? No! Your own home” you say placing him on the stool. ”I really should get going. You guys look after him yeah?” you say to N.
”Haha as if he allows anyone to look after him. He always takes off” N says laughing almost falling from the stool.
”Great you’re drunk too” you say letting out a sigh.
”He always takes off when he’s drunk ... see” Ravi says pointing.
Looking around you see Leo pull his jacket on and walk towards the exit.
”Oh no~” you say running after him.

Coming outside you almost slip and trip but holding onto Leo you prevent that.
”Why did you leave?” you ask.
”Oh.. you’re here. I thought you already left and I wanted to go look for you” Leo answers.
”That’s sweet, but you should just go home. What is your address so I can send a cab to your home” you say looking for a cab.
”My address... is your home” Leo says looking down to you.
Blushing you look up at him, shaking your head you come back to senses “I mean it Leo, what address should I send you to?” you say lifting your hand to call the cab you see.
”I forgot, take me home with you” Leo says holding your hand.
”You’re lying, Leo don’t play games” you say back.
”I mean it.. I want to go with you” Leo says serious.
”I also want a lot, but it’s not a good idea for you to come with me in this state” you say arguing.
”Why not? You’re taking care of me, you want me to go home because you’re worried.. you even ran after me and almost tripped because you thought I was walking away. If I go with you, you’ll know for sure I’m safe” Leo says arguing back.
Letting out a groan you place your hand on your forehead “Fiiinee, get in” you say opening the cab.
Smiling Leo gets in.

At your house you help Leo get out the cab and you go upstairs.
”Wha a cte hou” Leo let’s out.
”What?” you ask looking at him “Did you got even more drunk by the warm cold change?” you ask letting out a sigh.
”Heh guessso” Leo says chuckling.
”Just, sit down” you say placing Leo on the couch ”I’ll grab you some water” you say walking to the kitchen.
”I’d rather have wine” Leo replies.
”Oh now you can talk normal again” you say back.
”Heh” Leo let’s out laughing.

Coming back with two glasses of water you sit down turning on the tv.
”Sorry” Leo says looking down.
”What for?” you asks surprised.
”For being a burden... I just wanted to be with you a little longer” Leo says looking at you with puppy eyes.
”It’s okay” you say smiling.
”You have... the cutest smile” Leo says placing his hand on your face.
Becoming red you turn away quickly.
”You *cough* can sleep in my bed tonight, I’ll stay on the couch” you say changing topic.
”I won’t let you stay on the couch, just get in bed with me” Leo says.
”What? No!” you say blushing “Let’s just.. no” you say standing up “I’m getting some tea” you say walking away.
”I’d like some too” Leo says.

A minute later you sit down placing two cups of tea’s on table.
”Say ____ ... I .. really like you” Leo says placing his hand on your chin turning your head.
Before realizing he did that he already pushes his lips against yours.
With your eyes wide open you look at Leo ~His lips.. are.. so soft~ you think ~Wait.. what?~ you then think snapping back to reality pushing Leo away.
”You.. ehh.. no.. you shouldn’t” you say embarrassed.
”Okay” Leo says short giving a small kiss on the cheek.
Startled by that simple answer and the soft kiss you don’t dare to look up again.

Looking at the tv it stays quiet. When you yawn you get up “You should go to bed, so I can sleep on the couch” you say looking down “Oh~ .. you’re already asleep” you say looking at his him.
Grabbing a blanket you place it over him, carefully you lift his legs and place them on the couch and stuff a pillow under his head “Please don’t fall during your sleep” you whisper “Good night” you say and walk to the bedroom.
Getting dressed you get in bed and fall asleep quickly after.

The next morning you wake up by a sunray peering through the curtains.
Getting up you wash yourself and walk into the living room.
~Heh cute, he’s still asleep~ You think looking at his peaceful face.
Going to the kitchen you grab some cereal and sit next to the coffee table to eat it.
Turning on the tv you turn down the sound.
Halfway through your breakfast you hear a mumble, looking at Leo you see two eyes open.
”Morning sleepyhead” you say smiling.
”Morning” Leo says smiling.
As if reality hits him he sits straight “Wait...” he let’s out looking around. ”Oh no~” he says remembering.
Embarrassed he pulls the blanket over his face.
”Haha, don’t hide. You had big talk yesterday, don’t be like this now” You say pulling the blanket away.
”Nooo~ don’t!!” Leo wines.
Leo loses and you pull the blanket away.
”I’m sorry... for yesterday” Leo says looking down.
”It’s okay” you say laughing.
”Can I take a shower?” Leo asks standing up with a bright red face.
”Heh cute.. you’re embarrassed” you say chuckling.
”Don’t tease me” Leo says wining “So... can I shower?” he asks again.
”Yeah bathroom is over there, just grab a towel from the cabinet” you say pointing.
”Thanks” he says walking away quickly.

Laughing at his action you turn back to eating.
A couple minutes later Leo gets back in the living room.
While taking a sip from your coffee you see Leo walk in with no shirt on.
Chocking on your sip you start coughing “Did you *cough* HAD to come *cough* in without ?” you ask.
”Yes, I was curious for your reaction.. now I can tease you back” Leo says smiling.
”Not fair” you say closing your eyes, hiding your face and looking away.
Leo walks up to you and removes your hands, leaning in he gives a kiss on your forehead
”But.. I did spoke the truth..” Leo says looking at you “I like you and wanted to stay with you” he says.
Turning red you sit down looking at the table.
”and thanks” Leo says patting your head.
”For what?” you ask not looking up.
”For dealing with me, taking care of me.. wishing me good night and hoping I wouldn’t fall of the couch” Leo says smiling.
”Wha?! you heard that?” You ask surprised.
”Heh I did” Leo chuckles.
”Well, at least I didn’t fall asleep on a strangers couch” you say back.
”You’re no stranger” Leo says placing his hand on your chin and raises it “Because I don’t fall in love with just a stranger” he says smirking.

Turning red you quickly look away “Shouldn’t you go home?” you ask quickly standing up.
”Why? Want me gone?” he asks pouting.
”I wanted to dance remember” you answer.
Standing up Leo places his hands on your waist “We can make a dance together” he says soft. “That’s way more fun” he says whispering in your ear.
Letting out a little scream you jump up “Le... Leo” you stutter.
“Just kidding, no need to be so tense. Let me grab my stuff and I’ll get going” Leo says smiling.

A couple minutes later you leave the house with Leo.
”How far do you need to go?” Leo asks.
”It’s about 10 minutes walking” you answer.
”Oh that’s not too bad, want me to walk with you?” Leo asks.
”No need to, halfway in a cafe Eugene is waiting for me” you answer.
”Eugene? Ohh~” Leo says looking down ”I’ll get going then” he says raising is hand to call a cab.
”I’ll see you tomorrow again” you reply smiling.
Giving you a hug Leo opens the cab “See you tomorrow” he says smiling getting in the car.

When the cab drives of you start walking.
Minutes later you feel your phone buzz.
~The cafe is closed so I headed first to the studio~ Eugene messaged.
~Okay, I’ll be there in 6 minutes~ You reply.

A couple minutes later you arrive at the dance studio.
The others are all already there.
After having a drink and chat together you start training.

When evening hits over Korea you stop training, the crew all left earlier. Walking out the studio you lock it and walk outside.
”Ahh... so cold and of course I forgot my scarf and gloves” you say looking up.
Rubbing your hands against each other you try to warm them.
Feelings a soft pressure in your neck you try to look around, but two warm hands on your cheek prevent that.
”Idiot” a man says soft.
”Leo?” you ask turning around.
Seeing Leo stand there under twinkling street light, snow falling from the dark sky your heart skips a beat.
”Wha... what are you doing here?” you ask surprised.
”I was having a drive and wanted to look if you were still busy” Leo answers.
”How do you even know the studio is here?” you ask back.
”I asked around” Leo says smiling “Want a lift?” he asks holding out his hand.
”Heh~ yeah sure” you answer taking his hand.

”I gave you the scarf and gloves, so use them” Leo says scolding.
”Yeah, I did the last days but forgot today.. sorry” you say looking down.
”It’s okay, I just don’t want you to get cold” Leo says smiling soft.
”You’re so sweet” you say wrapping your arms around his arm.
”Sweet?” he mumbles blushing looking up.
Giggling you hug him again.

Arriving at his car he opens the door for you.
”Aww, thank you” you say smiling getting in the car.
Leo goes back to his side and sits down.
”Oh~ have you had dinner?” Leo asks.
”I have not, I wanted to make some ramyun back at home” you answer.
”That won’t do, let’s go somewhere” he says starting his car.
”I’m not dressed properly to go.... anywhere” you say gesturing to yourself.
”What? No! You look fine” Leo says smiling.
Blushing you look away.

”It’s snowing so hard suddenly” you say changing the topic.
”Yeah, I should be extra careful on the road” Leo says looking up to the sky.
Driving off you arrive at a parking lot minutes later.
”It’s a minute walking, it’s not anything fancy. It’s pretty much abandoned and not many people come there. But the food is good” Leo says holding out his hand.
”That’s fine” you say smiling taking his hand.

A little while later you walk in this old looking building with old brown color used everywhere. Varnish is peeling at most places, but the smell is amazing.
Sitting down a old wooden table and chair that’s wobbly you look around.
”Well it’s exactly as you said, smelling the food I can’t wait to taste it” you say smiling.
”You’ll love it” Leo replies with a smile.

”Good day, what can I get you?” a old lady asks.
”Is it okay if I order for you?” Leo asks.
”Yeah sure” you reply.
”I would like two ’homemade stews’ and two red wine” Leo says.
”Coming right up” the lady says walking away.
”You come here often don’t you?” you ask curious.
”We all are regulars here, beside that it’s quiet and good tasting, it’s also cheap” Leo answers.
”Ahh~ well I can’t wait” you say.

A short while later the lady returns with two glasses of wine followed by two plates of food.
”Have a good meal” the lady says with a smile and walks away.
”Enjoy your meal” Leo says.
”Thank, you too” you say back.

Enjoying the food you both don’t say a thing.
”Whoa! You were right, the food here is amazing” you say swallowing the last bite.
”You finished that quickly, I’m glad you enjoyed it” Leo says satisfied.
”Yeah it was so good, too bad there wasn’t more. But I’m stuffed” you say chuckling.
”Then we should come here more often” Leo says placing his hand on yours.
”I... would very much like that” you say with a red face.
”It’s starting to snow harder again.. we should go before I can’t see a thing on the road anymore” Leo says looking out the window.
”Yeah.. you’re right” you say looking out as well.

Paying for the meals you leave the restaurant and get back to the car.
Driving away to your home it starts snowing even harder.
”Oeff~ I can barely see anything..” Leo says squeezing his eyes.
”How far home?” you ask.
”13 minutes, I could also turn off right here and go to the dorm, which is 5 minutes” Leo says stopping at the side of the road.
”Hmm.. well safety first, the shorter we are on the road the better” you say looking concerned at the snowstorm.
”Yeah you’re right.” Leo says driving off again.

Entering the parking garage you get out and go up the elevator with Leo.
Walking into the dorm you stumble over a couple shoes.
”Careful!” Leo says grabbing your arm “Shoes” he says pulling you back on your feet.
”Yeah... I can see that” you say looking around.
”Sorry... with 6 guys all having more than one pair you quickly have too little space” Leo says laughing.
”Haha, well it’s okay” you reply.
”Here” Leo says placing slippers in front of your feet.
”Oh thanks” you say putting them on.

”I’m home” Leo says walking into the living room.
”Good, we got worried because of the snowstorm and we didn’t hear anything from you” N says standing up.
”The storm will only get worse from here on, we almost wanted to call the police” Ravi says looking at Leo.
”Why?” Leo asks confused.
”Because you weren’t picking up you... heyy ____!” N says surprised seeing you.
”Hi” you say waving cutely.
The members all stare at you.
”Why is she here?” Ravi asks.
”More like.. why are you together?” Hongbin asks.
”We had dinner together” Leo answers sitting down. Looking at you he gestures you to sit down.
Quietly walking to him you sit next to him with a straight posture.
”Relax, we won’t bite” Hyuk says “he’s right, not hard at least” Ravi says joking.
Turning red hearing that Leo gives a slap to the back of Ravi’s head.
”Don’t be like that” Leo says stern.
”Sorry” Ravi says softly rubbing the back of his head.

Shaking of cold you try your best to sit still.
Leo looks down on you “Why don’t you take a nice warm shower?” he asks.
”Yeah... If I can that would be great” you answer.
”I could also keep you warm” Hongbin says leaning to you.
Leo raises his hand and Hongbin gets back quickly “Just kidding” Hongbin says holding his hands in front of him.
”Follow me” Leo says standing up,

Walking to the other side of the dorm you enter a sleeping room.
”This is your sleeping room I guess?” you ask looking around.
”It is, we all keep our own towels in the closed. Here you can use this one” Leo says handing one to you. “Also you can wear this, the bottom of your pants are wet and it’s only a yoga pants. If you give them to me later I’ll wash and dry them” Leo says giving jogging pants.
”Ahh it’s okay, I’ll just hang them over the heater” you say smiling.
”Okay, follow me” Leo says turning around.
Following him quietly he opens another door “Here’s the bathroom” he says.
”Ah thank you” you say looking inside.
”Have a nice shower” Leo says walking away.

Walking into the bathroom you place down the pants and turn on the shower.
Locking the door you undress and hang the towel over the shower railing.

A couple minutes later when you’re showered and dressed again you walk back to the members.
”Feel better?” Leo asks looking up at you.
”Yeah, much better thanks” you say smiling sitting down next to him.
”Good” Leo smiles pulling you close against him.
You try to get out and sit up again but Leo’s grip is too firm so you give up and lie against him.
”You two look so cute together” N says smiling.
”I know” Leo says back.
Blushing you hide your face behind your hands.

After a little while you fall asleep by the warmth of Leo.
Feeling movement you wake up, when opening your eyes you see a neck and some hairs.
Looking up you see the side of Leo’s face.
”Oh, you woke up” Leo says looking down.
”Yeah..” you let out still dazed.

Leo places you on his bed.
”Wait.. why did you carry me?” you ask yawning.
Leo gets on his knees and takes off your slippers ”I won’t let you sleep on the couch. Especially not with these members around.” he says without looking up.
Once your slippers are off he stands up. ”I’ll sleep with N tonight, you can peacefully sleep in my bed” Leo says ruffling his hand through your hair.
Wanting to walk away you quickly grab his hand “Can you... stay with me?” you ask looking down.
”Why? Scared?” he asks.
”Well.. not really but... it felt nice sleeping against you” you say keeping your gaze down.
Chuckling Leo pushes you softly onto the bed and pulls the blanket over you “My bed smells like me and it’ll be warm soon, it’s not a good idea for me to sleep next to you” he says softly.
”But...” you want to say but can’t, Leo’s lips are pressed against yours. Leaning back again he’s looking with a sweet, soft expression “Believe me, it’s better I sleep with N tonight... another time I’ll sleep next to you” Leo says caressing your cheek before getting up.
”Okay... thanks for bringing me to bed” you say softly with a yawn.
”Good night” he says smiling once more before walking out the room closing the door behind him.

The next morning you wake up by a soft touch on your cheek.
Opening your eyes you see Leo. Blushing at him waking you up you hide under the blanket.
”Don’t hide! You’re cute” Leo says trying to pull the blanket away.
”No! Not cute” you muffle under the blanket.
”Come on!” Leo says still pulling the blanket.
Feeling he’s way stronger than you, you let go and quickly turn around.
”Naww, don’t be like this” Leo says leaning over you trying to look at your face.
Lying on your side you try to hide your face in the pillow.
”Please” Leo asks begging “I made you breakfast” he says softly.
”Breakfast?” you ask looking up.
”There you are! Yeah I did, come” Leo says standing up holding out his hand.
Grabbing his hand you get up.

Walking into the living room you see two plates at the dining table.
”Morning sleepyhead, did you hair explode?” Hongbin asks laughing.
”Nawww don’t” you say putting in a ponytail.
Once you have the tail in Leo pulls the hairband out “This looks nicer” he says walking away.
Shocked and blushing you look at Leo.
”I agree with him tho, this fluffy hair looks better” Ken says smiling walking by.
Trying to flatten your hair you walk towards Leo.
”Sit down” Leo says pulling back a chair.
”Thanks” you say sitting down
Leo too sits down across you.
”I hope you like it” Leo says blushing a little.
”It does look amazing” you say looking down to the scrambled eggs on white toasted break and a glass of juice next to it.
”It’s just something simple as we don’t have that much in house and I was unable to go to the store” Leo explains.
”It’s okay thanks, have a good meal” you say smiling.
”You too” Leo replies.

A couple minutes later when you finish your plate you notice Leo looking at you.
”Aww why” you ask placing your hands in front of your face.
”I was already done and saw you enjoyable eating quietly. I just couldn’t not look” Leo answers.
”You just... you always know what to say to make me blush” you say looking down.
”Good, that color fits you well” Leo says smiling soft.
”Oh my Leo!” you say wanting to place your head in your hand palm but hit your head against the table.
”Ooowww” you let out rubbing your head.
Leo quickly get’s up, chuckling he places his hands on your cheeks and lifts your head “Are you okay?” he asks still chuckling.
”It hurts” you say pouting.
Giving a kiss on your forehead Leo smiles softly at you.

”You’re an idiot” Hongbin says from the couch laughing.
”Don’t be so mean” N tells him.
”What? It’s true? Who hits her head like that on the table?” Hongbin asks still laughing.
”You’re so mean” you say shaking your head.
”Good compensation against Leo’s being overly sweet, he’s never so sweet to us” Hongbin says smirking.
”It’s because I don’t like you like her” Leo says back.
”Well... I should go to work” you say standing up changing topic.
”You can’t go to the company, our schedule also got canceled. The road apparently has been blocked” Ken notifies.
”Then I go to my own studio, I don’t have that long before your comeback” you say.
”You have still two weeks to come up with something and learn it to us” N replies.
”Only two weeks, this is my first assignment and I right away want to show my skills. Let’s say I have one week to create and one week to teach. I shouldn’t waist a day ” you talk back.
”But I can’t drive now, there’s too much snow” Leo says.
”Then I’ll walk. If I’m correct it should be about 15 minutes walking.. that’s not too bad” you say walking to Leo’s room.

”Yo Leo, she’s your girl.. you better stop her! It’s still snowing pretty hard” Ravi says concerned and annoyed.
”She’s not my girl and I’m trying..” Leo replies short walking away.
Knocking on the door he waits for a reply.
”Give me a sec” you say.
Not long after you open the door.
”I think it’s best if you stay, you’re not wearing the warmest clothes and it’s snowing hard” Leo says sitting on his bed.
”I know, but I really should get started on the dance. Can I borrow these pants? So I can wear it over my yoga pants to keep me more warm” you ask him.
”There’s no stopping you right?” Leo asks.
”Sorry” you say smiling lightly.
”Then I’ll go with you! I won’t let you go alone” Leo says standing up.
”There’s no stopping you right?” you ask back.
”Exactly” Leo says grabbing a thick snowboard pants “Put these on” he says throwing to you.
”How about you?” you ask.
”I have three of those” Leo answers grabbing another one.

Pulling on the thick pants you walk to the front of the dorm.
”I’ll see you guys later” Leo says to the members.
”You lost the discussion so you gave in? Tsk tsk Leo you still have a lot to learn” Ravi says shaking his head.
”No I at least have a level of respect and don’t force her to stay” Leo sneers back.
”Ouch! My non existing feeling” Ravi says back laughing.

Letting out a sign Leo doesn’t responds and follows you to the front door.
Before leaving the house Leo presses a hat on your head “You should dress warm” he says grabbing a scarf and wrapping it around your neck.
”Thanks” you muffle in the scarf “Who’s is this?” you ask looking at it.
”It’s mine.. N I’m taking yours scarf and gloves” Leo tells him.
”Fiiine” N says back.
Grabbing another hat he puts it on, wraps a scarf around his neck and grabs two pairs of gloves.
”Here, one for you” he says.
”Thanks” you say pulling it on ”Thanks for letting me stay, I’ll see you soon” you say to the members.
”Come again soon okay?” N asks.
”Let us know when you arrive at the studio, take care” Ken says waving.
”Will do, thank you” you say back and leave the dorm with Leo.