# N .1

Choreographing your way to your boyfriend

”Ahh... I ... can’t..” you say nervous.
”Can’t choose?” N asks.
”Yeah.. well.. I don’t know you guys that well yet so...” you reply.
”Then we’ll just have to let you get to know us” Ken says smiling.
”Let the fun begin” Hongbin says laughing walking away.
”It isn’t a competition” Leo says following him.
”It kinda is tho” Ravi says smirking walking away as well.
”Come, let’s go” N says grabbing your hand.
With your heart fluttering you follow N.

A little while later you arrive at a cafe.
”This should do” Jihwan says.
”Yeah looks nice” Hongbin says nodding.
”Let’s go in then” N says grabbing your hand again.
Inside when you reach the bar you tap N’s shoulder.
”Yeah?” N says turning around.
”My hand?” you say raising it still with N holding it.
”Can’t I just keep hold onto it a little longer?” N asks with puppy eyes.
”Then I want to hold her hand as well” Hyuk says grabbing your other hand.
”I... would like to have both my hands back... please” you say trying to pull your hands back.
Eugene stands behind you and pulls your arms making N and Hyuk release your hands.
”She said she wanted her hands back” Eugene says stern.
”Thanks... Eugene.. you don’t have to be so mean to them” you say to Eugene.
”They shouldn’t touch you when you don’t want to” Eugene says annoyed.
”We were only joking, no need to be so tense” Hyuk says smiling.

When Ravi calls your name you look to your right into his direction and see him gesture to come.
Quickly leaving N, Hyuk and Eugene you slip away.
”Thanks for the save Ravi” you say.
”What save? I just wanted to ask what you wanted to drink” Ravi says looking over the bar to the drinks.
”Oh~ well thanks anyway. I would like ... something strong!” you answer with a sigh.
”That bad huh? How well is your alcohol tolerance?” Ravi asks.
”Good enough for a couple strong drinks” you answer.
”Okay.. waiter! Give me two of your strongest liquors” Ravi says.
”Coming right up” the waiter says.
”So what do you want to drink away?” Ravi asks.
”Stress” you say laughing lightly.
”Why stress? The competition is over, you should enjoy” Hongbin says pushing between you and Ravi.
”Yeah... well. A confession of six made me a little nervous” you answer with a forced smile.
”Sorry, but how can we not like and confess to a beautiful, sweet, smart girl like you?” Hongbin asks smiling at you while he traces his finger over your jawline.
”Hand off” Leo says grabbing Hongbins wrist.
”Why? So you can take her away?” Hongbin asks.
”Here.. are your drinks sir” the waiter says noticing the atmosphere.
Quickly grabbing it you empty it in one go “Oeff that’s strong... give me another one” you say to the waiter.
”Easy _____ couple of those Pincer Shanghai drinks and you’re out” Jihwan says laughing.
”You’ll bring me home safe right?” you ask serious.
”I have to leave early, I have work again tomorrow remember?” Jihwan says placing down his empty glass “To be precise, I have to go now, I’m sorry. Take it easy okay?” Jihwan asks patting your head.
”Yeah.. okay, bye” you say seeing him walk away.

”We all have to go after this drink” Sungjae says taking Jihwans place.
”Just don’t drink too much, you might do something you’ll regret” Eugene says serious.
”Tsk, I can take care of myself” you say stubborn.
”Let me guess, just like last time you got drunk and somehow ended up in a tree.. I still don’t know how you managed that” Minjun says laughing.
”Sshh! You say that now” you say embarrasses.
”Or that time you went skinny dipping in autumn” Eugene says laughing.
”Oh shut up! Shouldn’t you guys just... go!” you say annoyed.
”We will in a couple minutes” Sungjae says patting your head.
Slapping his hand away you turn back to the bar to see your glass standing there, refilled and fuller than the previous one. ~Nice!~ you think smiling.
Picking up the glass you take a couple sips ~Tsk this is really strong stuff~ you think pinching your eyes closed.

Feeling a arm around your neck you look up.
”So, who do you like most so far?” an already drunk Leo asks.
”Leo... are you... drunk already?” you ask dumbfounded.
”Yeeaa... he doesn’t do well with alcohol” Ken says pulling Leo’s arm away.
”Ken and I are the best with alcohol, N and Ravi less and Leo and Hyuk are the worst” Hongbin says.
”Hm, fascinating” you say taking another sip.
”So... how is your tolerance?” Ken asks.
”Better than yours” you answer looking away.
”We’ll see.. after this let’s go with soju and see who can handle the most” Hongbin says daring.
”Sound like a good idea” Ravi says jumping in between.
”Ravi.. you only had one glass.. and you’re already tipsy?” you ask him.
”He can’t handle strong liquor well haha” N says laughing.
”Well.. you’re also already tipsy” you say laughing.

Emptying your glass the waiter places a couple soju bottles on order of Ken.
”____ be careful, we’re going home. Don’t do anything stupid” Eugene says.
”Yeah... you should keep an eye out on her when she’s drunk, she does weird stupid stuff then” Minjun says to Ken.
”No worries, we’ll watch her” Hongbin says reassuring.
”Bye” you say short opening a bottle.
Ken and Hongbin too grab one and open it.
”Cheers” Hongbin says.
”Cheers” you say back.

With bottles going empty one by one you all become more drunk with the minute.
After roughly 6 bottles each you all give up.
”We *hick* should go *hick* home” Ken says pointing to the door.
”Yeah I agree” you say standing up from the stool.
Almost tripping over Ravi catches you in time.
”Heh sorry” you giggle.
”Cute” Leo says.
”Oh~ you said it loud enough for me to hear” you say looking up to Leo.
With a red face Leo turns around and walks away.
”Come, let’s go home” N says grabbing your hand.

As if you black out from that moment you don’t remember a thing anymore.
When you wake up you keep your eyes closed, with the back of your hand on your forehead you let out a groan “Owww my head!” you let out.
Hearing a groan next to you quickly open your eyes and sit straight in bed.
Looking at the closed in front of you which you don’t recognize you’re confused.
~Who’s room is this? Why am I here? And who is lying next to me?~ you question looking at the back of someone head.
~Silver hair?~ you think ~Who has silver hair aga....~ you think “N?” you let out loud.
”Hmmm not so loud” N mumbles.
Staring at him you’re shocked “How? ... What? ... ehh?” you question.
N just realized you’re next to him and sits up surprised as well.
”What are you....” he says stopping halfway remembering yesterday “Oh...” he let’s out.
”Wait... you do remember? What.. what happened?” you ask him.
Smirking he leans towards you “So... you don’t remember? How about we reenact?” N asks.
”WHAAATT? ” you ask loud.
”Sshhh my head” N says pinching his eyes “I was only joking, nothing happened” N says lying down again “Unfortunately” he says softly.
”Un... unf... unfortunately?” you ask surprised.

Sitting up again N grabs your shoulders and pushes you on your back.
”Unfortunately yeah... I really like you” N says staring intense down at you.
Surprised you look back at him, his flowing silver hair, those deep dark eyes, skin as silk, those pink round soft lips. You shallow your saliva trying to hold yourself back ~How can one man be this gorgeous?~ you think still looking at him.
”You look like you want to jump on me” N says with a smirk.
Snapping out of your stare you shake your head ”Sorry.. I.. uhm... well... you’re just...” you stutter.
Stopping to talk you remember everything yesterday again, your eyes widen “We... kissed?” you ask embarrassed
”We did” N says and you feel pressure against your lips. Feeling N’s hair flow over your cheek and his breath over your face you realize he’s kissing you.
Flinching once at first want to push him away, but the beauty of his face so close and those warm soft lips against yours are too inviting so you kiss back.
Relaxing your arms he let’s go of your shoulders and you wrap your arms around his and close your eyes.

As if you’re coming back to reality you push him away “I’m sorry.. we .. no” you say standing up.
”What... you don’t want me? Or too early?” N asks looking at you.
”I... We ... well ... too soon” you say grabbing your clothes.
You’re wearing a long shirt of N and no pants, quickly diving into the bathroom you dress yourself.
Walking out the bathroom again you see N lying in his side leaning his head on his hand “Leaving?” N asks.
”I’m sorry... I’ll .. uhm.. see you soon.. at work” you say leaving his room.

Downstairs you see the other members on the couch, as you carefully and soundlessly try to walk past them a small creak is heard.
”Morning gorgeous” Ken says still looking at the tv.
”Slept well?” Hyuk asks.
”Ah.. hehe. Yeah I did.. I uhm.. have to go.. bye” you say running towards the front door.
Leaving their dorm you go downstairs the building, walking into the streets of Seoul you have no clue where you are.
”Let me bring you home” N says grabbing your hand.
”I’m fine” you say pulling back your hand.
Surprised looking around, N looks at you with a mischievous smile on his face.
”It’s... uhm... good for sobering up, to.. walk around a little and ... uhm” you stutter.
Letting out a sigh N grabs your hand again and pulls you along.
”I guess I have no input” you say stubborn.
”Not if you’re trying to get away with a lazy excuse” N says annoyed.
Not saying anything back you follow N.

”Where do you live?” N asks as you two get in his car.
”Oh, let me put the address in the navigation for you” you say.
When the navigation is on N starts driving, about 15 minutes later you arrive at your place.
”Thanks for the lift” you say bowing slightly.
”Okay if I come in?” N asks.
”Ah.. yeah sure” you say slightly nervous.

Getting out the car you go up the apartment together.
When you walk in your house you give N a couple of slippers.
”Thanks” N says putting them on ”You have a cute apartment” he says walking into the living room.
”Yeah well, it’s small but enough for me” you reply.
”Yeah I like it” N says smiling.
”Want something to drink?” you ask walking to the kitchen.
”Ah~ some tea would be nice” N answers.
N sits down on the couch while you make some tea.
Spotting a book on the table N picks it up to look at it.
~The mind of man~ N reads.
Putting down two cups of tea you sit down.
”Interesting” N says placing down the book.
Noticing the book in his hand you quickly take it away embarrassed.
”Why are you reading that?” N asks chuckling.
”No reason” you answer short.
”Hm hm sure” N says leaning his face to you “no reason...” he repeats you.
Becoming bright red you lean back.
”Still a shame nothing happened yesterday... I mean you did ended up in my bed” N says emphatically.
”Ah~ heh well...” you say nervous.
”Yes?” N asks leaning in more.
”I just... uhm” you continue nervous.
”Let me phrase it like this.. you could have ended up with any member you wanted... you were in a clear enough state yesterday evening when you followed me... why?” N asks.
”Yeah... yeah I remember” you say embarrassed.
”Good... so why did you chose to go with me?” N asks looking intense at you.

Becoming nervous and bright red you don’t know what to answer.
Chuckling N looks down “Sorry, I teased enough” he says sitting up again.
”Wow~ that was so mean” you say sitting straight again.
”I do wonder it seriously tho” N says grabbing his cup of tea he brings it too his lips, blowing the steam off it he looks at you again “But you can tell me another time” he says smiling.
Becoming red again you quickly look away and grab your tea as well.

Not teasing anymore you and N spend some time together, mainly talking about dancing.
When he finishes his tea he goes home again.
Closing the door once he’s done you change your clothes into house ware and jump onto the couch, turning on the tv you watch movies.

The next day you wake up early again to go to work.
~I don’t know if it’s because I’m officially going to work now... but I’m so nervous~ you think dressing yourself.
Leaving the apartment you go to the baker for a breakfast.
”Oh good morning ____ I missed you yesterday” the baker says.
”Yes, I’m sorry mister Lee. I was free today” you say paying for your food.
”That’s okay, I hope you enjoyed. Oh and congratulations on winning the competition” mister Lee says smiling.
”Aww thank you” you say embarrassed with a bow.
Leaving the baker you take the bus to the company.
At the company you right away walk to Ravi’s studio since your stuff is there.
”Knock knock” you say walking into the studio.
”Oh ____ you’re here” Ravi says cheerful standing up “Your stuff is here” Ravi says walking to the other side of the room.
”Thanks, you’re amazing” you say grabbing a bag.
”How are you going to take it all with you?” Ravi asks.
”I’ll figure something out” you answer.
”Maybe you should ask N for some help?” Ravi says laughing.
”Ehh?” you ask turning red.
”I saw you kissing the night we went out.. I might have been drunk, but I’m still not blind ... or stupid. You like N don’t you?” Ravi asks.
”I.. uhm.. no... well.. I don’t know” you answer.
”Hmm... I see... then you wouldn’t mind this right?” Ravi says pushing you against the wall.
When leaning in you quickly turn away your face “No. You shouldn’t” you say quickly.
”Ravi” a stern voice says followed by you being pulled away.
”I was only testing something” Ravi says shrugging walking back to his computer.
Looking up you see a angry N staring at Ravi.
”But I guess I should be careful around your precious girl” Ravi says smiling.
”Eh? ‘your pre...’ what?” you ask looking at N.
”Nothing, forget what he just said. Just grab your stuff and let’s go” N says grabbing two bags.
Grabbing a bag as well you follow him.

Not saying a thing through the hallway you follow him to the dance room.
”When you leave at the end of the day I’ll bring you home so you don’t have to carry all this” N says placing down the bags.
”It’s okay I can....” you want to say but you’re interrupted by N pushing you against the wall and pressing his lips against yours.
”I said ‘I’ll bring you home’ got it?” N repeats.
Nodding you say nothing.
”Good girl” N says with a smile patting your head.
Walking away to the door he turns around “Oh yeah, the assistant who gave you the contract is here at the directors office. You might want to turn in the contract now you’re here anyway” N says and leaves.

Grabbing the contract you read through it quickly.
~All dances needed for vixx will be provided by you. It is able for other groups and entertainments to contact you for choreographs, you are allowed to provide dances to other groups. As long as it doesn’t obstruct with Vixx schedule. No dance provided for vixx shall be given to another group. Nor a dance that’s similar to a vixx dance~
”Well... that seems logic..” you say to yourself.
Grabbing a pen you sign the contract and leave the room you go to the directors office.
Knocking the door you wait.
“Come in” a man says.
Carefully opening the door and walking in you bow “Hello” you say.
”Oh___, you’re here! Good. We were just talking about you” the assistant says.
”I was looking for you, I signed the contract” you say handing it over.
”Wonderful” she says.
”These are for your keeping” she says giving the extra copies back.
”And I right away have a assignment for you. You might know the members are working on a comeback. Ravi already has the music sample, could you make a choreo in the meantime?” the director asks.
”Of course sir. I’ll go to Ravi right away” you answer.
”Great, thank you” the director says.
Giving a bow you leave the office and go back to Ravi.

”Ohh ____” Ken calls you excited. Running up to you he gives a hug “feeling better?” he asks.
”I do and you?” you answer smiling.
”I’m always doing good, where are you going?” Ken asks
”Ravi, to get the music sample” you answer.
”Ohh~ so you’re going to work right away? Nice” Ken says happy.
”I am, I can’t wait to get started. But I do have to go now” you reply.
”Okay, I’ll see you later” Ken says waving.

Walking into Ravi’s studio you see his computer , but no Ravi.
”Ravi? Are you there?” you ask looking at the bathroom.
No reply.
”...Raaaviii?” you call him again.
Seeing Ravi walk out his bathroom he’s still wet from a shower, with a towel wrapped around his waist. Turning around quickly you place your hands in front of your face.
”Again! Again you come walking in when I’m showering... why? Want to see this that bad? You can just ask for it” Ravi says teasing placing his hands on your shoulders.
”No! No. Just.. wanted the samples of the music” you reply.
”We could make our own music.. way more fun” Ravi says whispering next to your ear.
Letting out a small scream you jump up.
”Can you bring it to me when you’re dressed? Thanks!” you say leaving the studio.

Standing outside his studio with a heart beating crazy you hear a laugh.
”Ravi teasing again?” Hongbin asks.
”Not funny” you say still with a red face.
”It kinda is, you should either be careful around us...” Hongbin says standing in front of you placing his hands onto the wall next to your face leaning in “Or pick one” he whispers next to your ear.
Hiding another small scream behind your mouth you close your eyes.
”Hongbin!” a stern voice is called.
”Oehh gotta go” Hongbin says running away.
From the other direction Leo walks up to you.
”You okay?” Leo asks.
”Yeah, don’t worry” you say standing straight again.
”You need to learn you bite them off, otherwise they’ll continue” Leo says.
”I will try, thanks” you say smiling.
”Still cute” Leo says patting your head.

Looking at him walk away you place your hand on your head “Tsk.. always the patting” you say softly.
”Why? Like it that much? Then how about I pat you all over your..” Ravi says but before he can finish you interrupt him “RAVI PLEASE!” you say loud.
Laughing satisfied he walks away “Joooking... or am I” he says turning around with a smirk on his face ”follow me if you want your music sample” Ravi says waving a usb in the air.
”Coming” you say quickly following Ravi.

Entering the dance room Ravi turns around “a kiss and you get it” he says holding up the usb as high as possible.
”What? No!” you say back.
”Then no music sample” Ravi says with a smirk.
Standing on your toes you try to grab the usb.
”Too bad” he says smiling.
”Thanks” N says walking pas grabbing the usb.
”Hyuuuungg” Ravi whines.
Walking to the computer N plugs in the usb and transfers the music.
”You’re such a ” Ravi says annoyed.
”Thanks” you say hugging N.
”See, if you’re nice to her. You accomplish more” N says with a smile.
Hearing that you quickly let go and turn red.
”Then I am going to show her I’m more nice than you” Ravi says laughing.
”Let’s just go and let her do her job” N says smiling. Walking away his hand slides over your shoulder ”Good luck” N says leaving the room.

Being left alone you turn on the music and listen to it multiple times.
Trying your absolute best to come up with a choreograph for the song called “voodoo doll” you make, retry, arrange, change and going on.
After hours have passed by you don’t notice the door opening.
N walks in and quietly watches you work.
After a couple minutes N walks to you “It’s fascinating to see you so focused working” he says.
”Oh N, when did you came in?” you asks startled.
”A couple minutes ago, I couldn’t bring myself to disturb you... but it’s already past lunch time and as I haven’t seen you all this time I assumed you haven’t eaten yet” N says.
”Oops~ no I forgot track of time” you say laughing lightly.
”Well, go and have lunch then” N says gesturing to the door.

Leaving the room together you go downstairs to the companies cafeteria.
Grabbing a simple sandwich you join N at the table.
”Only that?” N asks surprised.
”Yeah, I usually don’t eat that much. This if enough, later at dinner I eat more” you answer.
”Oh, to keep a balanced diet?” N asks.
”Yes, I dance a lot. If I eat too much halfway the day when I still have to dance I get stomach pain” you answer.
”Ahh makes sense. Well have a good meal” N says smiling.
~Unf, that killer smile.. again~ you think starting to blush.

”Cute” N says.
Hearing that you look up questioning tilting your head.
”You, blushing. Cute” N says smiling.
Coughing you pat your chest.
”Hehe sorry, you’re eating.. I’ll tease you later” N says chuckling.
”Just.. don’t tease” you say still coughing.
”That I can’t do, you’re too precious and innocent to not tease” N replies “Say... talking about innocent.. do you have ex boyfriends?” N asks serious.
”Ehh? Oh no! I always was too busy studying and working” you answer.
”Good, then I’ll be your first” N says standing up.
”N?” you question shyly.
”Soon” N says looking down “Have a good meal, I have to get back to work” he says walking away.
Still startled you watch N leave.

Finishing your lunch you go back to the dance room and get back to work.
With time passing by again the members join you at the end of the day.

”Hello” Ken says cheerful walking in.
”Oh hey guys” You say breathing heavy.
”Hot!” Ravi says.
Hongbin laughing gives a high five.
”Guys...” Leo says with a sigh.
”Oh N, I was wondering. How long do I have for this choreo?” you ask.
”They didn’t tell? You have 2 weeks to create and learn us” N answers.
”Oohh~ so enough time” you reply confident.
”I like this confidence, it looks y on you” Hongbin says.
”Good one” Ravi says giving another high five.
”Kids” Leo says shaking his head.
”Can you show us what you got already?” Hyuk asks.
”I’ll show you when it’s done, I now simply made some steps, but not a full dance” you answer.
”Oh okay, then I’ll wait patiently” Hyuk says smiling.
”You should stop for today, we’re also going home” Leo says.
”Yeah I will.” you reply putting your stuff back in your bag.
”Let me bring you home” N says grabbing two bags.
”Thanks” you say grabbing your bag and following N.
”Have fun” Ravi says laughing.

Walking to his car N opens the trunk and places the bag in it.
”Let’s go” N says getting in.
Driving home you start dozing off.
A little while later you feel a shake on your shoulder.
Opening your eyes you see N close by “Morning sunshine, we’re here” N says smiling.
”Oh, sorry.. I fell asleep” you say yawning.
”It’s okay, you look cute sleeping ... and drooling” N says pulling out his keys.
”What?! I was drooling?” you asks embarrassed.
”I was only joking, let’s go” N says getting out the car.
”Tsk, so mean” you say getting out as well.
Grabbing your bags you go up the apartment into your house.

”Want something to drink?” you ask N.
”I’d love to, tea please” N answers.
”Coming right up” you say walking to the kitchen.
N sits down on the couch again. A couple minutes later you sit down next to him placing down the cups.
”What did you thought of your first work day?” N asks.
”It was fun, kinda like when I work on my crews dances but I like that. That’s why I wanted to make it my work” you answer.
”I’m glad you’re having fun” N says with a smile.
Blushing by that smile you look down again.
”Heh, is it just me or do you blush a lot?” N asks laughing lightly.
”It’s you that makes me blush” you say before you realize it. Shocked you look up “wait, no I mean...” you want to say but can’t. N grabs your wrist, pulled you closer and kisses you.
”N?” you mumble in between.
”No” N quickly answers kissing you again ”I don’t want to hold back anymore, god.. I only know you for a week but... I want to be with you all the time. It makes me crazy jealous seeing you with the other members” N says looking at you.
”I...” you let out thinking deep.
”Don’t answer now... but I hope you will think about it serious” N says turning to the coffee table lifting his cup of tea.

Blowing off the steam he places the cup on his lips.
Seeing him pout his lips like that, you think about those lips touching yours. With that thought you turn red again.
”Heh, again the blushing” N says now blushing as well “It’s just so cute” he says smiling.
Quickly you grab your cup and turn away a bit to take a sip.
”Ah~ hot!” you let out placing the cup back on table.
”Careful!” N says placing his hands on your cheeks taking a look at your lips “Did you burn yourself?” he asks.
Feeling those soft hands on your cheeks, seeing his face so close looking at you with a lot of care your heart skips a beat.
”Ah~ yeah” you say snapping back to reality “I’m fine” you say sitting straight again.
”Oh.. okay.. good” N says turning back again.
N grabs his tea again and empties it “I should go back” he says standing up.
Ah~ yeah.. sure” you say standing up as well.
”See you tomorrow” N says giving you a hug.
”Yeah, see you tomorrow” you say with a smile.
Sliding his hand over your cheek he turns around and leaves the door.

With the door closed you walk back and drop yourself on the couch letting a sigh ~He’s so sweeeet~ You think placing your hands in front of your face rolling around and letting out a scream.
”Ouch..” you let out falling from the couch on the floor “Dang... that table is hard” you say rubbing your head.
Hearing your phone bleep you take a look
~You okay? I heard that outside~ N messaged.
”Oh my god this is so embarrassing” you say leaning back.
~Yeap yeap... fine!~ you message back.
Letting out a sign you stand up and go under the shower.
A little later you go to bed and the next morning your alarm wakes you up again.

Getting out of bed to jump to the bathroom to wash and brush your teeth.
Doing the same routine every morning.
When you get to the company you don’t see a member ~Hm, they’re probably already working hard~ You think walking to the dance room.
Getting to work hours pass by. When you take a break you see a message on your phone.
~Sorry, you won’t be able to see us a lot next week, we’re busy preparing our comeback. When we’re done I have something to ask~ N messaged.
~Can’t you ask me now? I have zero patience and don’t want to wait a week~ You message back.
~Heh, you’ll have to be patient... Soon!~ N messages back.
“Tsk, meanie” you say placing your phone away.
Getting back to dancing you work hard making this your best dance ever.

The next days you do everything the same over and over. ‘Wake up, get ready, go to the baker, take the bus, work, go back home, sleep and repeat’. Sometimes the members message with you.
After a couple days you’re still struggling a little bit with the choreo “What if… I use a prop?” you say looking around.
“It is a voodoo doll concept… how about.. Stabbing? Like a large punching needle for voodoo dolls?” you question looking around more.
“Ah this should do” you say grabbing a pipe.
Going back to work using the prop you go over and over it again.
A week passes by quickly.

After a week you wake up in the morning and get out of bed Dressing yourself you leave the house, go to the baker, get on the bus and walk to the company just like every day
”Hey ____” N calls you.
”Oh N, good morning, it’s been a while” you say smiling.
“It sure has” N says smiling back giving you a firm hug.
“Now I really want to know! What question did you have?” you ask curious.
“Haha getting right to it” N says laughing.
“Of course, I’m so curious” you say back.
”Well okay.. I wanted to ask if you have anything to do tonight?” N asks.
”No... I don’t why?” you ask back.
”To go on a date” N asks smiling.
”A... date? Uhm...” you say and think carefully, seeing N look anticipating you let out a chuckle “Sure” you answer.
”Yess! Do you have change clothes with you?” N asks.
”Oh.. I don’t” you say looking down.
”That’s okay, after work we’ll buy you new clothes for tonight” N says smiling.
Letting out a nervous chuckle you scratch behind your head realizing you don’t have money.
”Don’t worry, I’ll buy it” N says giving you a small kiss on your cheek “See you later” he says walking into the company.

Startled and shy you stare in front of you for a while.
”That looked ... couple-ish” Ken say tapping you on the shoulder.
”Oh Ken! Good morning.. and .. we’re not a...” you can’t continue, the thought of you and N looking like a couple makes you blush.
”What? Not a couple? Heh not yet you mean?” Ken asks laughing walking away “You gonna stand outside in the snow or come inside?” he asks.
”Coming” you say walking into the building.

Going straight to the dance room you start working. The whole day the members are busy working so you don’t see them.
At the end of the day you look at the time ~Oh... N should be here any moment. I should take a shower~ you say grabbing your phone and towel.
Going to the girls dressing room you jump under the shower.
5 minutes later you get out to dry yourself.
Hearing your phone buzz you pick up your phone ~I’m at the dance room, where are you?~ N messaged.
~I was taking a shower, give me 5 min~ you message back.
Quickly drying your hair you dress yourself and run back to the dance room.
Walking in you see N with a suit on “Whoa~” you let out seeing him.
”Heh thanks, you ready to go?” N asks.
”Yeah” you say placing your towel on the table “I’ll take this one back tomorrow when it’s dry.” you say turning around.
N walks up to you and grabs the towel “At least dry your hair good, I don’t want you to get sick” N says placing the towel over your head and drying your hair.
”Sorry” you let out.
”This is better, now let’s go” N says taking your hand and folding his fingers between yours.

Leaving the building N takes you to a store with gorgeous clothes.
N walks up to a employee and talks to her gesturing at you.
Nodding the girl walks up to you “This way please” she says walking away.
Following her you walk to the back of the store.
”He told me you don’t like dresses, so how about these jeans, with this shirt and blouse going over it? It’s casual yet chic” she says.
”Yes! I love it” you say right away.
Taking the clothes from her you fit it. Walking out the fitting room N is waiting.
Looking up with big fascinated eyes he smiles “You look amazing” he says.
”Thanks” you say shy.
N pays for the clothes and you place the bag with your dance clothes in his car.
”Let’s go” N says taking your hand again.

Walking through the streets covered in snow, lights twinkling you look everywhere.
”It’s so gorgeous” you say admiring.
”Yeah I agree” N says looking at you.
”Oh my... N” you say chuckling.
”Here we are” N says gesturing to a restaurant.
”Whoa!” you let out looking at the building.
N takes your hand and takes you inside.

 

- TO BE CONTINUED -