#3. The finals.

Choreographing your way to your boyfriend

The next morning you go back to the company.
Walking into the building you spot the members.
”Hey there” you greet them.
”Morning” N says back.
”Had fun yesterday?” Ravi asks smiling.
”What do you mean?” you ask.
”You looked very... cozy with them” Hyuk answers.
”What do you mean?” you ask confused.
”That guy... Eugene? Who was on top of you” Leo says looking at his phone.
Turning bright red you remember him throwing him in the snow and falling on you.
”Oh that? No no that was nothing. We were just having a.... wait... you were watching me?” you ask looking at them.
”Maybe” N says smiling walking away.
”We weren’t watching. We were stalking” Hyuk says joking walking away as well.
Laughing Ravi and Leo follow the others.
Dumbfounded you look at them.

Walking into the dance room you look around.
”Where are Ken and Hongbin?” you ask.
”Ken has rehearsal and Hongbin has a photoshoot. So you have to do it with us” N answers.
”Ahh okay” you reply.
”Oh good, you’re here” Hongbin says entering the room.
”Bin? Shouldn’t you be at the location?” Ravi asks.
”Yeah.. but a model got sick and they wanted to blow it off. Then I remembered you” Hongbin says looking at you “Could you fill her in?” he asks.
”Me? What? Why? No I couldn’t.. I mean..” you say gesturing at yourself.
”Exactly, perfect” Hongbin says grabbing your wrist “please?” he begs.
Startled by his action you stare at him. Those puppy eyes with the sweet smile. Dimples showing a little he looks at you begging.
”How can I say no to that?” you say quicker than you think.
Startled by your own reaction you look at him seeing a happy face.
”Great! Let’s go” he says grabbing your bag ”You guys can practise by yourselves” Hongbin says pulling you along.
”Ok.. bye” Ravi says seeing you two leave.
”He’s suddenly quick” N says.
”And a little too excited” Hyuk says in disbelieve.

Pulling you into the van you sit down and buckle up.
”It’s gonna be fun. I promise” Hongbin says smiling.
”Yeah... I.. I’m just..” you stutter.
”Nervous?” Hongbin asks smiling “Don’t worry, I’ll be with you on set the whole time” he says grabbing your hand.
Feeling a bit less nervous you smile at him.

At the location you’re impressed by the amount of people and stuff set up.
”I’m back” Hongbin says walking to the producers.
”Ahh good. Is that the girl? You were right.. she’s perfect” the director says smiling giving you a hand.
”Nice to meet you, I’m ____” you introduce yourself bowing.
”I’m director Kim, it’s nice to meet you. The stylists will take you and change your clothes” he says gesturing to a couple ladies.

Walking to them you get dressed and they do your make-up.
As you always dance a lot and sweat during dancing you don’t bother to do make-up when you have to work.
Walking out the dressing room you walk up to Hongbin.
”Whoa~” Hongbin let’s out seeing you.
”I know.. awkward right?” you ask embarrassed.
”No! Perfect, you look gorgeous” Hongbin says admiring you.
Looking down your face becomes red.
”Cute” Hongbin says walking on set.
”____ you should stand with Hongbin” the director says.
Walking up to Hongbin you awkwardly stand next to him.
”You should wrap one arm around his waist and the other over his shoulder looking to the left side. Hongbin you should place your hands on her hands and look to the right side” the manager tells you.
Nervous you do as he says.
~Whoa.. he’s surprising muscular~ You think turning red once again.
”Don’t be so tense, it’s only me” Hongbin says smiling.
”Heh yeah.. only you..” you say nervous looking up at him.
”Okay take position” the photographer says readying his camera “a little closer” he says gesturing with his hand.
Getting closer to Hongbin you feel his warmth and his heartbeat beating regularly.
”You smell nice” Hongbin whispers.
Surprised by that you startle.
”Stand still please and loosen your expression” the photographer says seeing your posture change.
“I’m sorry” You say with a bow.
Chuckling satisfied Hongbin straightens his posture again.
”That was mean” you whisper.
”It was the truth” Hongbin whispers back.
”Guys, can you focus on the shoot?” the director asks.
”Sorry, it was my fault” Hongbin says casual.

Continuing you try your best to do well.
”Try to relax a little more, I know it’s scary but you’re doing great” the director says to you.
”I will” you say back. Taking a deep breath you try to relax more.
After several pictures taken, outfits changed and poses with Hongbin you get more relaxed.
When half day is passed the shoot ends “Well done, especially considering it’s your first time.” the director compliments you.
”Thank you sir” you say bowing.
”What would you think of a modeling contract?” the director asks you.
”Me, a modeling contract? For real?” you ask surprised.
”Yes, of course. You did remarkable well and seemed natural after you got the hang of it. So what do you think?” he asks.
”Well, she has a finale to win at the end of the week. Which she will win of course. After that she’ll be packed with choreographing schedules” Hongbin says defending you.
”Ah too bad, well if you change your mind. Here’s my card” the director says handing over his business card.
”Thank you sir, I will carefully think about it” you say accepting it.
”Well then, have a good day” the director says walking away.

”Want to get something to drink?” Hongbin asks.
”Yeah sounds good” you answer smiling.
Grabbing your stuff you leave together.
”Let’s go to that cafe near the company” Hongbin says as you sit down in the van.
”Yeah I’d like to, it’s really a nice looking, quiet cafe” you reply.
”That’s why we enjoy it so much, it’s pretty quiet most of the time.” Hongbin says back.

At the company you get out the van and spot some journalists.
”Why are they here?” you ask looking at one of them.
”They most likely want a scoop of you interacting with us. You did won the first round big time and chose to work with us.. everyone expected you to pick exo” Hongbin answers.
”Ohh..” you let out.
”Well let’s go” Hongbin says walking away.
Quickly walking behind him you follow Hongbin to the cafe.
Entering you sit down.
”Good day, what can I get you” the waiter asks.
”I’d like an Americano” Hongbin answers.
”and I would like a cappuccino” you say.
”Coming right up” the waiter says walking away.

”So.. how do you like it with us” Hongbin asks looking serious.
”Intense” you answer letting out a little sigh.
”Yeah we’re pretty... loud” Hongbin says with a laugh.
”And very outgoing” you add to it.
”Guess you’re talking about us hanging around you... guess that’s what you get for being so cute” Hongbin says serious.
”C.. cu.. cute?” you stutter.
”Still so innocent” Ken says patting your head sitting down.
”Oh hyung, finished your rehearsal?” Hongbin asks.
”Yeah, it was going really well. Especially.. the kissing scene” Ken says looking at you touching his lips.
Embarrassed you look away.
Hongbin let’s out a sigh.
”Don’t so much” N says walking in with Leo and Hyuk.
”Hey” you say smiling seeing them.
”How was the shoot? You look really gorgeous with this make-up” N asks sitting down.
”Hehe thanks” You say chuckling ”It was intense and new. But also fun to do” you answer.
”Yeah it was for sure fun. Got to be really close and intimate with her” Hongbin says with a smile.
Leo shakes his head looking at Hongbin.
Hongbin shrugs his shoulders looking back at Leo.
”Well tomorrow we’ll all be back in the practise room again” Ken says reassuring.
”Good, we only have 4 days left” you say reminding them.
”We’ll work extra hard tomorrow” Hyuk says cheerful.

”So loud, again” Ravi says to Hyuk sitting down.
”Oh look who decided to go out his studio” Hyuk says joking.
”You are remarkable a lot out of your studio a lot suddenly” N points out.
”Yeah well” Ravi replies short.
”Guess his reason to join us more is sitting across the table” Hongbin says laughing.
”Here you go, your coffee.” the waiter says placing down your cups ”Would you also like something?” the waiter asks.
The members place their order and the waiter walks away preparing their drinks.

”We still have half a day, want to practise the dancing after we had a drink?” you ask the members.
”Yeah sound good” N answers.
”I don’t mind” Ken replies smiling.
The other members too nod.
”That’s settled then” you say clapping your hands together.

A while later you go back to the company together and head to the dance room.
”I’ll be right back” you say placing your bag down and leave the room.
”Guys” N calls the members together.
”What’s up?” Ken asks.
”We should really act a bit normal with her. We don’t want her to get uncomfortable and beside we really need to work hard on this dance to get it perfect. If something happens and we screw it up. She’ll lose because of us.. and I don’t want that on my conscious” N tells them.
”I agree with N. She’s an amazing choreographer and is working really hard to get this right to win this. If we mess it up, we’re to blame she loses” Leo says backing N up.
”Yeah you’re right.. let’s take it a bit easy on her and use that time and energy in the dance” Ken says.
”Will do hyung. Let’s work hard” Hyuk says determined.
”Hwaiting” Hongbin says.

Walking back into the room you notice a changed atmosphere.
”What are you so hyped about?” you ask them.
”Nothing really, just to get started again” Hyuk says cheerful.
”Let’s work hard” N says smiling.
”Yeah, let’s” you say smiling back walking to the center of the room to start stretching.
”Still cute” Leo whispers standing up from the couch.
”Ssh” N says back.
”I know, I know. I was only pointing out a fact, she didn’t hear so” Leo whispers to N walking away.
All starting to stretch you go through the choreo again.

”You guys are really good with this concept” you say after a while taking a break.
“What? Seductive concept?” N asks.

”It’s what we’re best at” Ken says smiling.
”Yes” You answer looking at N ignoring Ken.
”I’m starting to get hungry” Hongin says sitting down.
”Yeah we weren’t really able to had a proper meal today” you say back laughing lightly.
”You should take good care of yourself. How about we go somewhere to eat and continue after?” N suggests.
”Sounds good to me” you answer.
”I also would like to eat something” Hyuk says walking to the couch to grab his bag.
”Let’s go then” Leo says.

Leaving the company you all go to the same place you went before.
Entering the small restaurant you sit down.
”Would you like something to drink?” the waitress asks.
All placing a order she hands the menu’s and makes the drinks.
”What would you like?” N asks you.
”The salmon seemed good last time so I want to try that one” you answer.
”It is really good” Ravi says looking up.
”He always get’s that one here, but then again he likes salmon” Hongbin says.
”Ahh.. and you don’t?” you ask.
”From time to time I do like it. Just not all the time” Hongbin answers.
”Ahh” you say nodding.

”Have you made up your mind?” the waitress asks placing down the drinks.
”Yess” N says.
And she takes all your orders.
Having a nice dinner you all enjoy and have nice small talks.
After dinner you all go back to the company to practise some more.

”How about we call it a day?” N says around 10PM.
”Yeah sounds good. We managed to still do a lot today” you say back.
”We’ll see each other tomorrow then again” Hyuk says smiling.
”Actually I can’t tomorrow. That’s the only day this week my crew is free and we need to go through one dance again” you reply.
”For the competition?” Ken asks.
”Yes, I have to make four dances. One for you, one with my crew, one with the large crew and a solo” you explain.
”And you already made the others?” N asks.
”Yeah I did. We prepared ourselves over the last year. But I want to go through the whole choreo again to be sure no mistakes are made” you answer.
”Makes sense, well we’ll see you in two days then. We’ll practise on our own tomorrow” N says smiling.
”Thanks, you guys are the best” you say appreciative.
”Good luck tomorrow” Hyuk says grabbing his bag.
”Thanks guys, I’ll leave first then” you say walking to the door.
”Bye” Hongbin says waving.

Walking outside you bury half your face in Leo’s scarf and take the bus home.
At home you make yourself ready to go to bed.
The next morning you sleep in a little.
After waking up you get dressed and leave the apartment, buying breakfast along the way.
At the dance studio you’re first to arrive.

”Yo___” Eugene says walking into the studio.
”Hey, you’re here” you say looking up.
”As am I” Jihwan says waving.
”Haii” Sungjae says entering the studio.
Minjun walking behind him simply waves.
”Good to see you guys again” you say happy.
”It’s good to be working together again” Jihwan says back.
”The others will come somewhere halfway the day” Eugene says.
”Okay cool” You reply.
”Shall we get started then?” Sungjae asks leaning on your shoulders.
”Yeah, let’s stretch first” you answer.

After stretching you start working. As said halfway through the day the other of the big crew join you.
Going through everything over and over again you’re satisfied with how it all looks.
”You guys worked hard. I’m very satisfied and happy with you guys.” you say happy.
”It’s because we have such a good choreographer” a crew member says.
”Not only that. But also a good teacher” another crew member says.
”You guys flatter me too much, I’m just happy you guys feel comfortable going on this journey with me. I’m also very thankful, without you guys I wasn’t able to pull this all together” You reply.
”Of course, we’re here for you and we want you to be recognized for your skills. Help you accomplish your dream as you helped us a lot too” Eugene says leaning his arm over your shoulder.
”That’s really nice of you to say” you say back smiling.
”It’s just the truth. Now shall we call it a day? It’s getting pretty late” Jinhwan says.
”Yeah lets. Everything looked great and is good to go” you say smiling.

Exiting the building you feel a tap on your shoulder.
”What’s up?” you ask turning around.
”Feel something for a drink?” Jinhwan asks.
”Yeah, we can do that” you answer.
”Awesome” Minjun cheers.
”Let’s go” Sungjae says walking away.
Following them you go to a bar.

”So, are they still nice to you?” Eugene asks.
”Yes they are and they work really hard to get the dance right” you answer.
”That’s good. I would be mad if they were slacking and get bad grades” Jinhwan says serious.
”Haha, no worries. They’re determent to make it perfect” you say chuckling.
”Well okay.. good” Minjun says giving you a drink.
”Thanks” you say accepting the drink.
”How late do you have to work tomorrow?” Sungjin asks.
”I have to be there at 8” you answer.
”Oh, that’s not too bad. Enjoy it while you can. Once you become a recognized choreographer you’re schedule will be packed and you’ll have to start working earlier till later in the evening” Eugene says.
”I know, that’s why I’m enjoying my moments off now as much as possible. But let’s just first see if we’re able to win” you reply laughing.
”I’m sure you will” Jinhwan says raising his glass.
Cheering you take a sip ”You guys are the best” you say smiling.

Continuing your drink you keep it at one and go home afterwards going straight to bed.
The next morning your alarm wakes you up and make yourself get ready for work.
”Time to go” you say leaving your apartment.
Walking to the bus stop you grab something to eat from the same baker as every day and get the same thing.
”Bye ___ see you tomorrow” the baker says as you walk away.
”Bye mister Lee” you say back.

Continue walking to the bus stop you see a car stop next to you.
”Hey____, want a lift?” Leo asks lowering the window.
”Oh Leo-ssi! I’d love you thank you” you say smiling.
Leo opens the door and you get in.
”You’re still wearing the scarf I gave you” Leo says smiling soft at you.
”Yes of course, it’s very warm and I’m really thankful” you say placing your hands on it.
”I’m glad to hear that. You should get some gloves that goes with it, your hands seem cold” Leo says seeing your blue-ish fingers.
”Ah yeah, will do” you reply hiding your hands under your legs to warm them up ”Do you always go alone with the car to the company?” you ask.
”No, but I just came back from a schedule going straight to the company” Leo answers.
”A schedule? But it’s still very early..” you asks surprised.
”It’s not that weird for us to have schedules very late or early on the day. You being with us this week to dance during day we needed to push some schedules to the night” Leo answers.
”Is that so?” You ask with your heart aching at hearing that.
”Don’t feel bad about it, even if another group would’ve picked us it would be the same. We knew this before we signed up. In the end I’m really thankful you chose us” Leo says smiling soft at you.
Looking at that sweet smile your face becomes hot red.
”Oh~ is the heater on too high?” Leo asks looking at your face.
”Heh? Oh.. no it’s fine” you answer.
”You sure?” Leo asks placing the back of his hand on your forehead. ”You feel really warm! Did you catch a flue? Do you need to see a doctor?” Leo asks concerned.
”No! No.. I’m fine.. really!” you say placing his hand back at the steering wheel.
”Well if you’re so sure... okay” Leo says still concerned.

Arriving at the company you walk with Leo to the dance room and get there first.
”The other member will come soon” Leo says placing down his bag.
”Yeah, if I would’ve taken the bus I would be here 30 minutes later” you say placing your bag down as well.
”Want me to pick you up every day to safe time?” Leo asks.
”No! It’s okay. I don’t mind taking the bus” you say laughing nervous.
Shrugging Leo doesn’t reply and sits down.

Later when the members join you, you all start working right away.
With deadline coming up soon you all work as hard as you can.
Pouring in more hours you go through it over and over again.
Days pass by quickly and before you know it, it’s Friday evening and time to show what you made.

”Heyy” Eugene says hugging you from behind.
Leo sees it and glares at Eugene.
”Hello to you too sunshine” Eugene says to Leo.
”Be nice Eugene!” you say giving a tap to his shoulder.
”How have you been?” Jihwan asks giving you a hug.
”Busy but fine. How have you been?” you ask back.
”Yeah can’t complain, just work” Jihwan says.
”Yo ____” Sungjin says giving a high five.
”Evening” Minjun says joining.
”Nervous?” Sungjin asks.
”Kinda yeah” you say with a forced smile.
”You do know that your performance counts the most right?” Eugene asks stern looking at the vixx members.
”We know, don’t worry. We worked hard and will show them what _____ made flawless” N replies.
”We’ll see about that” Eugene says back.
”Eugene! He’s your hyung” you say annoyed.
”No one’s my hyung” Eugene talks back.
”I am” Jihwan says placing his arm around Eugene’s neck looking angry “Now shut up” Jihwan whispers to him.
Eugene walks away a bit annoyed.
”Thank you” you say softly.
Gesturing it okay he gives a high five.
”You guys need to stand ready” you say to vixx.
”Yeah, let’s go” N says walking away.
Walking with vixx you wait next to the stage.

”Next up is Vixx who worked with _____, give a big applause” the MC announced.
”Good luck guys! hwaiting” you cheer to them.
”Thanks” N says smiling walking on stage.
Leo pats your head walking past.
”We got this” Ken says smiling.
Ravi and Hongbin ball their hand in fists gesturing ‘hwaiting’.
Hyuk gives a high five.

Watching them closely on stage you’re impressed by their charisma.
”Okay, so far they’re not doing bad” Eugene says watching next to you.
”They’re doing it perfect!” you say satisfied.
”Of course they are, they had the best teacher” Jihwan says placing his hand on your shoulder.
Admiring the guys seeing them dance you’re very satisfied.

When they walk off stage you’re just over the top excited and give the first member you see a hug.
”Wow~ you’re happy” N says laughing.
”That was amazing! It was perfect! You guys are fantastic” you say happy.
”We’re happy you're satisfied, we did our best” Hyuk says cheerful.
”I’m more than satisfied!” you say happy.
”We’re next on stage” Jihwan says tapping you on the shoulder.
”Yeah, I’m coming. See you soon” you say to the members.
”Good luck!” N says.
”You got this” Ken says sticking up his thumbs.
”Hwaiting” Hyuk says smiling.

Going on stage you introduce yourselves and get in position.
”Whoa~ seeing her dance like this again is just amazing” Hyuk says admiring.
”Yeah, we learned a lot from her in just a week... let alone when she wins that exclusive contact” N says.
”You do know if she wins she can still change group right?” Leo asks.
”Yeah.. true. But I have this feeling she would pick us again” Ken says.
”Watch it with over confidence” Ravi says breaking their hope.
”Tsk” Hyuk sneers at him.

A short while later you get off stage.
”That was amazing” Hyuk says to your crew.
”Yeah, it was really good” Ravi says admiring
”Of course it was, we’ve been working on it for over a year now” Eugene says.
”And it’s because _____ choreographed it and taught us” Jihwan says pushing Eugene away.
”Thanks guys” you say smiling at vixx.
”When do you have the next performance?” N asks.
”There are now two performances, then we go up with the big group” you answer.
”Oh nice. I’m mainly curious to your solo performance” Ken says exited.
”I’ll be last with solo, which will also be the last performance today” you say back.
”Sad” Ken says pouting.
”Nah, they’re keeping the last for best” Hyuk says happy.
”Thanks” you say chuckling.

Minutes go by when the two performances ended.
Going back on stage with the group you wow the audience again with a powerful performance.
”You’re really good at powerful, strong dances” N says when you walk off stage again.
”Yeah, I feel most comfortable doing that. But my solo performance will be something else” you say back.
”Now I’m even more excited to see it” Ken says clapping his hands together.
”Soon soon” you say smiling.

After a couple minutes you change clothes to be ready for stage again.
Joining the others they stare at you.
”You look... stunning!” N says.
”Wow~ that’s... gorgeous” Ken says admiring.
”Haha thanks guys” you say chuckling.
Wearing a black dress with lace at the top with black shoes underneath you feel slightly awkward.
”Why the awkward posture? You look amazing” Hongbin says smiling soft.
”Thanks.. I’m just not used to dresses” you answer laughing lightly.
”Try to get rid of your awkwardness, you’re up next” Sungjae says.
”Phew~ okay... let’s do this” you say hyping yourself up.
”You got this” Leo says smiling.
”Good luck! We’ll be rooting for you” Ravi says sticking up his thump.

Walking to the stage your nerves start kicking in.
”Relax! just like last time, kick and show them how it’s done” jihwan says massaging your shoulders to get rid of the tenseness.
”Yeah.. let’s do this!” you say again walking on stage.
”Hwaiting!” your crew and vixx member chant.

Positioning on stage you dance your heart out and give them an amazing gracefull performance.
Wowing not only the audience but also your friends and vixx and you get a standing ovation.
Leaving the stage you sit down and let out a sigh “That was intense” you say placing your hands in front of your face.
”That was fantastic! Only with that I’m sure you won” N says excited.
”Yeah. That was amazing” Hyuk says cheerful.
”Now get up, let’s go back on stage to hear the result” Jihwan says helping you up.

Getting back on stage with your friends and vixx you’re shaking of nerves again.
”Calm down, you got this” Leo says placing his hands on your shoulder.
”I’m trying to calm down” you say with a forced smile.

”Now for the results, on second place is .... 2Crew4You” the MC announced.
Applauding you bow when they walk by to accept their second place trophy.
”And now I’m going to announce the grand winner, making the other group having the third place automatic.” the MC says.
Nervous you close your eyes and place your hands in front of your face.
”The grand winner is..... NO MERCY!! Congratulations!” The MC announces.
Excited you jump up and hug your group.
Vixx congratulate you and give you a hug as well.
Walking to the MC you accept your prize.
”The audience and judges were very impressed by the idols performance today. You showed how much you can learn a group in just one week. Also did you show a very different style in solo performance compared to what we’ve seen so far. So big congratulations for you. As a grand prize you get a exclusive contract for two years with a group of choice. Do you want to stay with VIXX and sign with them? Of do you want to go with another group?” the MC asks you.
”I connected so much the last week with Vixx, they showed hard word and determination. I would like to sign with vixx” you answer.
Touched the vixx members clap.
”That’s great to hear. I’m sure they will be happy to have you as their dance teacher and choreographer. You truly are outstanding. Again congratulations and we hope to see many amazing work from you” The MC says.

Accepting the trophy you bow deep to the audience and judges.
Walking back to the others you walk off stage together.
”congratulations, here is the exclusive contract for choreographing. You can take it home and look over it quietly. You have a week to sign it” a assistant informs you.
”Thank you” you say bowing to her taking the contract.
”If you have any questions feel free to contact the director from jellyfish” the lady says bowing and walking away.
”Oh my god I still can’t believe it! This is amazing” you say hyped up.
”We told you you had this!” Eugene says happy.
”It would be rigged if you didn’t win it, you were far better than the others” N says smiling.
”You guys worked so hard for me! Thank you so much” you say giving a hug.
”How about a victory drink? You’re free tomorrow so..” Jihwan says.
”Yeah! Let’s.. you should come to” Sungjae says to vixx.
”Sounds like a plan” Hyuk says excited.
”What are we waiting for?” Ken says clapping his hands together.
”Let me get dressed first” you say looking down.
”Why? I like this dress on you” Hongbin says smiling.
”I would like to be dressed a little warmed” you say laughing.

Leaving them you go to the dressing room.
After a short while you join them again.
”Let’s go” you say excited.
”Give your stuff to our manager. He’ll bring it to my studio where it’s safe” Ravi says looking at the bags you have.
”Heh.. that would be amazing thank you” you say laughing lightly.
”Does he also need to take your stuff?” Ravi asks your friends.
”No need to, we came with a car so we’ll just put it there” Jihwan answers.
”Okay, let’s go then” Ken says excited.

Walking out the building you place your scarf a little higher and fold your fingers through each other by the cold you’re feeling right away.
”Here, wear these” Leo says handing a pair of gloves.
”Oh... aww Leo you shouldn’t have” you say being moved.
”I told you to get some, but you didn’t and I don’t want you to be cold” Leo says softly.
”That’s really nice of you” you say putting on the gloves “I love them thank you” you say smiling admiring them.
”I like you” Leo whispers soft.
Looking surprised at him you turn bright red.
”Oh oh~ looks like I have competition” N says joining you.
”Ehh... you mean..?” You ask surprised.
”I like you too” N says smiling.
”She’ll have a hard time choosing” Hongbin says walking with Ravi to you ”Because I like you too” Hongbin says.
”Just forget them and come with me” Ravi says serious but smiles soft.
”Or you go with the best of us” Ken says wrapping his arm around you shoulder “and you chose me” he says giving a kiss on your cheek.
”Tsk, no one is good enough for her but me” Hyuk says pushing Ken away.
”Ehh??” you ask looking surprised.
”Looks like you have a hard decision to make____” Jihwan says laughing.
”Good luck” Sungjae laughs.
”Told you you should keep a distance” Eugene says cranky.

”So... who will it be?” N asks taking your hand.

- TO BE CONTINUED -

Next up:
Divided chapters, for every Vixx members comes a chapter how you chose for him and your journey to becoming a couple.
I will release the chapters age wise.
So first up: N.
followed by: Leo, Ken, Ravi, Hongbin and Hyuk.