HER + HIM = THEM

RED RIBBON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eating her slowly. Putting his mark on her. Tracing her body that he has been wishing to do since before. Her breath quicken of the hotness feeling of his touch either with his hand or his lips. She moans slowly, hotly and deeply with his move on her.

Her hand can’t stay still; touching him here and there as she also thirsty for him. This is the first time that she knows he got a soft hair, a solid body and a hot skin rather than his usual ice-cold skin.

“If she dies here…” his step stopped as he remembers something. She looked at him that stoned without doing anything like the ice in his cave.

She wants to call him but she never knows his name. As want to open, he shouts “GO!”

“Huh?” is all she can respond to his sudden burst of abandonment.

“GO!” he shouts again.

“But…”

“Just go! Go back!” he shouts and his eyes are imposing. She stands up and looked at him and he is still the same, unchanged.

“GO!” he shouts again and she shocked. She doesn’t understand him but she walked out from the cave leaving him, without looking back. “Don’t ever come back” he says that she can hear as she leaving.

He stays there looking down for quite a while and there someone comes into the cave saying “Aw~ She leaving”

His eyes sharp on her. “I thought you will just keep her here but you let her leave”

“Shut up!”

“I’m not in the mood to treat you good. Go away or I will kill you”

 

She runs and runs far from the cave toward somewhere she never knows as she doesn’t know which way is the way back. There calls that call for her that soft and slowly turn clear. She sees the light from the flashlight and runs toward it and when she closer as they can see her, she falls.

It’s after one week sleeping that she was woken up. She asks where she is and then when she knows what happen. They found her, something that usually can be saying rare. Quickly she brought to the hospital and then when they confirm she okay she is transferred to another hospital in Tokyo.

“What actually happens? Who the boy that you follow?” her mother asked as she peeling an apple making a bunny shape.

She looked at her mother. That a question that she also want an answer to it. “I… I don’t know”

“You don’t know?” her grandma asked as she nodded.

“How did you meet that boy?” asked her grandpa. Her eyes on him as she answers “I meet him when I enter the forest”

“When grandpa meet you on that raining day?”

“No. The night before. I enter the forest on my own and I meet him”

“And you come out?” asked her grandma. She shakes her head “I don’t. I don’t know how. But when I wake up I find out I’m back at my room”

All eyes are on her grandpa just like they want an answer from someone who knows better. “He is not a normal human. That for sure. But he, not Yūrei either” he says that she nodded. “He looks agitated when I say he is a Yūrei”

“Than what he is?” asked her mother worried.

“Did he bring you somewhere?” her grandfather asked. “Ice cave” she says straightly.

“I know it. There a lot of cave in the forest but only a few is an ice cave and that cave actually a way deep to the hell. No one ever encounters one and they can be called the ruler of the forest. They own the forest and the mountain. Even the Yūrei listen to them”

“Then what I met…”

“A demon” her grandpa says without a filter. “From now on you shouldn’t come back to your hometown. Never step on Aokigahara as long as you still breathing”

“But…” she wants to say something as she still wants to get back, wants to meet him even though now she knows what his nature is.

“He marks you. He wants you. It’s okay if he c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter