Skyscraper Part 2

Been Through
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't know what to reply.

I kept on typing, and erasing messages the entire time. I shouldn’t be overthinking this. Kim Jennie. Focus.

hello :)

12:23 am

I thought I messaged the wrong number haha

12:25 am

sorry, my phone was in my pocket..

12:28 am

where’d you get my num?

12:28 am

Do u remember Bobby, the one beside me earlier?

12:32 am

Got it from him, unexpectedly, i guess he

was friends with the one beside you? Haesoo? Mi-so?

12:32 am

sorry, i only remembered ur name :( :)

12:33 am

 

I had to process all that information. First of all, I don’t remember which one was Bobby, second, that was Jisoo he was talking about. Why was she friends with Bobby? And did she really gave my number to someone without asking me?

I was about to ask Jisoo when our van stopped, signalling that we were finally in front of our dorm building already. We all went straight to our rooms after that, the thought of asking Jisoo slipped my mind. That night was exhausting as hell, I didn’t know how I showered and finished my skincare routine successfully. I just needed to sleep, that was all I know.

Morning came, I woke up to Chaeyoung’s voice in the living room singing something from disney AGAIN but I ain’t complaining since her voice is beautiful. I picked up my mini mirror to look at myself, there were traces of glitters on my neck, it was from my makeup last night I guess.Then it hit me. Last night.

I totally forgot where I placed my phone. I started searching my clothes from last night, as well as my purse until Lisa walked in on me, my face was literally on the floor and my left arm was under my bed.

“Yep, I need help” I told her with a struggling voice.

“You can’t find your phone again?” Lisa asking me with a chirpy voice like she’s been in this situation for the nth time already, which is actually true.

She started helping me by looking through my makeup then my clothes, and then she went inside my bathroom.

“FOUND IT!!” she shouted and went out with my annoying phone in her hand.

“It was literally in the sink unnie” she handed over my phone while laughing.

“Anyway breakfast is ready! Let’s go” she said still laughing and then went out of my room.

During breakfast, I realized Jisoo wasn’t with us.

“Where’s Jisoo?” I asked the girls.

“She went home unnie, I think it’s her brother’s birthday today” Lisa answered.

“Oh yeah, I remember now, she told me about it last week. So what are you guys planning to do today? ” I asked them since it’s our rest day today and we’re not required to go to the practice studio.

“Me and Lisa are going shopping today, do you want to join us?” Chaeyoung revealed excitedly. I was contemplating if I would join them, I think I need a new pair of shoes, and maybe some new makeup.

“Yeah sure” I answered and we continued eating our breakfast. While they were discussing about what they were going to buy, I finally had time to check my neglected phone.

There were a couple of messages and notifications.

FR : ~my chichu~

Yah, do u want me to bring home some cake later?

6:32 am

My mom cooked a lot, tell the girls not to eat dinner!

7:40 am

Yes mom, enjoy ur day :P

7:54 am

FR : +82 ******

Got it from him, unexpectedly, i guess he

was friends with the one beside you? Haesoo? Mi-so?

12:32 am

sorry, i only remembered ur name :( :)

12:33 am

………..

Are u mad? Sorry. I should’ve asked you directly.

1:12 am

………..

Hey Hanbin, no im not mad :) was just surprised

7:59 am

Good morning btw :D

8:02 am

Good morning Jennie,

I thought u weren’t gonna reply anymore

8:05 am

Im not like that silly :)

8:06 am

So what are you like? :)

8:06 am

I want to know more about you Jennie :)

8:07 am

 

I was caught off guard. I didn't realized I was smiling too much and that Lisa and Chaeng were looking at me with judging eyes.

“What?” I asked, still smiling.

“You look too happy looking at your phone” Chaeng responded raising her eyebrow.

“And you are blushing unnie “ Lisa added innocently.

“Ahh its because I saw some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter