Meeting

Been Through
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENNIE

I was rummaging through my closet to find something comfortable to wear today since we will be practicing a lot for the monthly assessment. I remembered yesterday our manager told us this month’s will be stricter than usual.

“ As if they’re not being strict enough” I said to myself.

Being a trainee in my company is really difficult, it’s my fifth year now, I wonder when will I debut. When will we debut.

A sudden knock on my door prevented me from sinking too deep in my worries and fears.

“Yah, Jennie~” it was Jisoo for sure. I looked at the clock and it was still early, our practice starts in about three hours.

“Im here!” I shouted so she could come in.

“Yah! Why aren’t you ready yet? Didn’t you check you kakao? Our manager sent a message, apparently it was a message for all the trainees from our CEO, we should be there in 30 minutes! Hurry! ” Jisoo scolded me after noticing I wasn’t ready yet.

I was confused by what she told me so I picked up my phone which I forgot to check since breakfast.

I opened the trainee’s group chat, which no trainees actually converse since our manager Ji-na is very strict.

JINA-nim : Everyone, please come early today (11 am). Our CEO will be meeting all trainees today. Start of practice for November’s assessment will be moved tomorrow. I was told that this meeting is urgent as he will be discussing future plans of the company for the current trainees. Meeting will be separate for male and female trainees. Thank you.

Jisoo : Thank you Ji-na. We will be there. See you.

Only Jisoo replied but you could see that everyone in the chatroom saw her message.

“You were the only one who replied hahaha” I snickered.

“I guess everyone was taken aback since it’s a meeting about our future. ” she replied with a serious tone.

I only hummed in response. I guess she’s right, I actually should be nervous right now, since they are talking about all the trainees in the company. Then it hit me. I forgot to check on Hanbin.

“I’ll be changing now, just wait for me in the li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter