Flashbacks I

Textmates

 

A/N: I’m not so sure how the education system in Korea is so pardon me if I’d just make estimates about the years and all that. :)

Choi Sulli. She’s the kind of girl you’d worth falling for. Beauty, brains, manners… even riches if that should count… She has it all. I, Son Dongwoon, as expected fell for her. I fell for her so deeply that sometimes I tend to forget about myself. At times like this, when she wounds my heart unintentionally, I just try to reminisce how things were when we were in high school.

----

(4 years ago)

Sulli’s POV

Krystal called me at around 3AM after realizing that I am still awake when she heard a thumping sound made by my falling books. “Yah! Sulli-ah! You’ve been studying for 8 hours now! You better sleep! Is your mind even functioning well on these hours?”

“Sis, I’ve got to do this… or else that brat Son Dongwoon will be able to still my valedictorian title.” Sulli answered.

“Please. You’ve done enough. Just think about your health.”

Yes, I have done this much just to be a valedictorian. I’ve never spent this effort before that guy came to our school. I hate it much more because I know he does not even study that much! I wish I was born like a genius like him. However, I’m not going to let him ruin my name. I’m going to vindicate my honor. Aish. I’m going to sleep now. Hope the good luck comes in my way.

-----

Dongwoon’s POV

[At the school library]

I have been working hard to show off my abilities on this girl but how come she’s not even noticing me? Hmm.

I have been staring at her for quite a while now in a distance. She looks so tired. However, her angelic face is still irreplaceable. How can a person sleep and be able to maintain good looks at the same time?

I reached for my phone and took the courage to take a picture of her.

Dumb Dongwoon, however, shows up again. I forgot to turn off the flash mode. Babbo. Even worse, she’s about to wake up that time. Why move like a turtle?Babbo.

“Yah! What was that?” she exclaimed, now attracting much attention from the head librarian who also noticed that the flash came from my phone.

The next thing we know, we’re outside the library.

“Gadgets are not allowed to be used inside the library… and so does shouting is.”

Luckily, we’re Son Dongwoon and Choi Sulli, top students of our respective classes. The librarian just told us to leave for a while.

However, Sulli did not let me go that easily.

“You delete that picture of mine on your phone immediately.”

“No! I won’t! I’ll use it to humiliate you!” I said.

“Wow, really?” I can see her anger now. Her face is bright red … still so pretty.

She tried to grab my phone but of course I raised it at a height so she wouldn’t be able to.

Instead, “You want me to delete it? Fine… be my…” I paused at the thought. How can I be so incredibly out of thoughts in front of this girl?

“Your?”

“My slave.”

“What? you, Son Dongwoon! Find a lowly girl to be your slave! Spread the picture everywhere! Even on the internet! I don’t ing care.”

Then the next thing I know is that she’s leaving.

Then… “Aish! Fine! I’ll be your slave! Just for a month, understand?”. She left again!

“Yah! I’ve got a lot of assignments to make you complete!” I shouted. She turned back. I gave her the notebooks. She left again!

“Yah! I’m supposed to come with you!” Yes… that’s what this is for. Why are you trying to leave? I’m not going to let you go.

“I can do it by myself!” She continued walking then and I just ran after her.

“Yah! Sulli-ah!”

----------------

A/N: Lame I know! But I planned to revive the story and this is the result. However, I’m supposed to sleep now so their love story.. I’ll just continue tomorrow. Sorry my dear readers TT.TT