Bang! Bang! Bang!

Textmates

Minah waited patiently for Kai inside the car. She hates this… having to hide from everyone because your boyfriend is a celebrity. She took a deep breath. She can see Kai already coming out of the building. He’s with a bunch of guys and girls. Some she could recognize, some she could not. She can see Luhan, Amber, Taemin, Minho and Sulli. Suddenly, she saw Kai going to another direction, maybe being unable to see her car. She dialed his number. She saw Kai holding the phone, looked at it, and rejected the call. He just returned the phone back to his pocket.

What is this? Seriously?

Maybe he just didn’t see me… but rejecting my call?

She looked away from him to try to calm down herself. She turned again and she could see Kai’s arms wrapped around Sulli. Moments after, he was already kissing her from the back of her head.

Tears started to form from Minah’s eyes. How could he do this to me?

Her sight darkened and drove towards to group almost about to hit Sulli who’s at the far side of the flock. If only Kai’s reflexes weren’t good, Sulli could be dead by that time.

“Hey!” Kai shouted, only to realize that it’s his girlfriend’s car.

He picked up his phone to call her but his call was rejected.

“!” he cursed, throwing phone and kicking it by the time it reached the ground.

Meanwhile, Minah just cursed and cursed inside her car and just drove faster and faster. She was also sobbing at the same time hitting the wheel.

“Damn you, jerk! After all these years?!” she tried to catch her breath. Her heart was pounding heavily it suffocates her.

Then suddenly… Bang!

She hit a car. Her eyes just widened and she kept hitting her head on the wheel.

“Hey, miss! Okay there?” she heard a guy knocking on her window. Must be the driver.

Minah turned to the window and saw a very familiar face. Is he… a celebrity?

Minah opened her window.

“Hi! Are you alright?” The guy said again.

“Yeah. I’m so—“

“Look. I’m kind of in a rush right now. I gotta go… Well, that’s if you’re sure you’re alright.” He said, his eyebrows coming together.

“Yeah. I’m fine. But your car’s—“

“It’s fine. Here. My calling card… call me if there’s anything I can do, okay? Or if anything hurts. I really need to go.”

The man was really on the rush that when he was handing Minah his calling card, it almost fell. Minah managed to get it though.

She immediately looked at the name. He is Son Dongwoon.

“Oh! The guy from MBLAQ!” She said. “Is he really from MBLAQ? Ah. Whatever.”

She just put the card aside and went out of the car to check it. She didn’t bother to talk to the man for she knows she’s to blame.

“Weird guy. Must be really in a hurry.” She said as she scratched her head. She reached out for the calling card on her dash tore it into pieces and found a trash bin to throw it. “Bye, Mister. We’re better off strangers. I don’t want any criminal records.” She giggled. Oh. Does that make me a criminal?

Anyway, she just rode her car again and drove. There’s a certain smile when she left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N thanks to everyone who's reading it. I didn't know anyone would even bother reading it so.... *hugs*