Chapter 1 *Mrs Hot*

Sinner (SeulRene FF)

I silently followed Nayeon as she make her way to her apartment with three more girls. They were giggling and talking while I was all set in my head to work hard. I can't waste a minute of my life. My sister was my only family left. My father died after my mother ran away with her co-worker and that left me with my sister Yeri.

"Okay girls, so these are your rooms. They are a bit small but that's all I can do for you girls. Make sure you keep them clean and adjust yourself or you can go ahead and find yourself another place." I looked at her pencil heels. She was very stunning. Her looks were appealing and the way she talk, gorgeous.

"Now, this is my apartment." She took a few steps forward and opened a door to a very luxurious room. We all peeped inside and followed her as she lead us in. "I'll be giving you girls classes here and as you all saw down that floor is my Boutique, there will some certain rules to follow." She rubbed her hands, keeping her spine straight while looking at us proudly. She was a wealthy fashion designer, living with her long term girlfriend, an Instagram model and a gym instructor Kang Seulgi. We haven't see her in person before but she was quite a hot topic these days.

Nayeon was doing this favour for us. She has appointed us on a job in her Boutique and it was nice of her that she was letting us stay in her place for free.

"Hey babe!" We all shook in our places when a beautiful, charismatic voice fell on our ears. We all looked at the beautiful woman standing before our eyes. She was rubbing towel over her wet hairs, and it took us a minute to notice that she only had a towel wrapped around her body.

Our eyes were stuck at her, our cheeks red. She smiled, pushing her lip from one corner above and squeezing her eyes as her smile widened. I realized that she has the most stunning eye smile I have ever seen in my life. She lightly hugged Nayeon, who was sharing the same sweet but less attractive smile than hers.

"Babe these are the new girls." She whispered and stood with her, Seulgi's hands wrapped around her back lightly.

"Girls, this is my girlfriend Kang Seulgi." She introduced her, her smile didn't fade for a second .

"Hi!" We all said in unison. She has a small towel hanging down her neck. The drops of water, dripping down her collarbones were making us to gulp in thirst.

"She is Tzuyu, that's Joy, and she is Jisoo." She pointed at each girl and as Seulgi looked at them, they all gulped. Her stare was enough to take away their breaths. "That kinda short one is Irene." The way she mentioned my name made the girls giggled. She kind of turned everyone's attention to me.

"Hi!" I mumbled, nervously playing with my fingers. Seulgi roughly looked my way and then itched her forehead, looking down.

"In the meantime, Miss Seulgi here will help you girls to maintain your body." She announced out of nowhere. This was never mentioned before, not that it was a bad thing because I felt like she was not happy with our looks because she wanted her workers to look fine but it sort of caught Seulgi off guards. She quickly glanced her girl and they argued in eyes.

"Right honey?" She faked a smile and pressed Seulgi's hand in hers.

"Sure!" She casually spoke, maintaining her posture again.

I felt bad for her, for a moment, it felt like Nayeon was the boss in their relationship but it was none of my business. Nayeon was beyond nice with me, the way she was helping me was going to make me forever in her debt.

" Girls! To your room now." She her heels and didn't even wait for us to head out.

"I'm your biggest fan." Joy giggled, finding a moment to praise Seulgi.

"Well, that is sweet." She mumbled, giving a simple smile. Everyone turned to walk out to their respective rooms but Seulgi passed a quick stare to Joy's . It was so quick that I couldn't figure out if she meant to or it was unintentional.

There was a huge hallway outside their apartment to which our rooms were located. Locking my room, I let out a deep sigh. It was a hard day, leaving behind my town to earn money for my sister's hospital bills, it was indeed hard.

I passed a full eye to the room. It was a cozy room with an attach bathroom. There was one dressing room with a beautiful mirror. All and all, Nayeon has saved me from much trouble, I can't even thank her enough. Before I could think too much, I dozed off as soon as I closed my eyes. It was a peaceful sleep after months. Knowing someone is after you steals your sleep badly, but I slept peacefully because I know that no one knew I was here.

"Irineh!" I heard a yell and a hard knock on my door. I've no idea how I slept for this long but the sun was already shinning through the window and I forgot to pull the covers down too.

"It--is Irene." I mumbled in my mouth, yawning and changing my side.

"Wake up! You are late." The voice shook me, I was late?

"!" I cursed, throwing the blanket afar and running into the bathroom. " I'll be there in a minute." I yelled from the bathroom, leaving the door open. Dammit! I knew the schedule. Seulgi was going to give us some workout tips and had been assigned as our gym instructor to help us get in shape and maintain it. They had their personal gym in their apartment so we don't have to leave for gym.

"You have pissed everyone." I heard Joy's voice and rolled my eyes under the shower. I knew I have pissed them off, obviously they want to start working out with her so they can drool watching her sweat and stretch.