*Prologue*

Sinner (SeulRene FF)

I stood close to the wall, my eyes stuck on her every move. I could fight her but she knew my secrets and I can't risk my sister's life.

"What's the matter?" Her voice was giving me the chills. I was squeezing myself into the wall. I wish it could take me in.

"W--what do y-you want miss?" My word were not clear. My trembling thighs is in her view. She slowly walked towards me and put her hands on either sides of the wall. Our faces are merely inches away. She was breathing on me.

"What can you offer?" Her voice was seductive. She knew she had the impact on girls but not me. I'm not an object just for fun.

"M-miss, please l-leave..." I drowned my eyes. I'm squeezing myself together so that I don't touch her body.

"But this is my house, remember?" She had this smirk on her face. Her hawk eyes is digging holes inside me.

"Nayeo--" She cut my words in the middle.

"She will never know, no one will ever know. But if you don't obey me, everyone will know your secrets and then," she shook her head dramatically. I stared at her in shock. "jail." she mumbled.

"No pl-please, no!" I stuttered, giving her the satisfication.

"You know what they do in jail?" she brought her face closer to mine."some will touch you here;" I was not ready for this when she suddenly placed her hands on my arm. I jumped."some will even touch you here." I hadn't recover from the last shock when she suddenly grabbed me by the arms and pulled me closer but luckily, a hard knock on the door pulled us away.

"Irene?" I heard ma'am Nayeon calling my name. Terror and shock hit me altogether, she shouldn't see me with her girlfriend. She had helped me a lot and here her girlfriend was ruining my life.

"Seems like we are busted~" I heard her whisper behind me and my skin crawled, feeling goosebumps. She was not even afraid of getting caught.

 

A/N:

This is the prologue, I normally update once every three days. Busy with school stuffs.

Do you guys like heartbreak and stuffs? Because there will be twist and turn and cliffhangers everywhere so get ready for a ride.

Does every story have a good ending?