Chaelisa; Truth or Drink

OneShot Collection

 

A/N: My first time to write a story about ChaeLisa. Let me know your feedback guys, thank you.
 

 

*****


 

Lisa's POV

All set up.

My camera, check. Lighting, check. Microphone, check. Shot glass, check. A bottle of tequila, check.

And of course, my ex-girlfriend, Chaeyoung. Well... check. She's here with me in my bedroom.

She accepted the Truth or Drink challenge two days ago when we bumped to each other at our favorite restaurant. It was unexpected to see her there after three months since we broke up.

My name is Lalisa Manoban from Thailand but I'm currently residing in Korea to study. I'm a vLogger on Youtube or you can say, I'm a YouTuber. I started uploading videos when I was 16 years old, that's 5 years from now. I already have three millions subscribers and I'm very thankful for that.

Most of my videos are me, dancing. It's my passion and I claimed that I'm really talented with that. I know, it's kinda conceited to say those things but I always wanted to brag it. It's a God's gift and I'm proud of it.

I also post dance lessons and tips for my viewers. I'm glad that they like it and they support me.

Anyway, I rarely upload this kind of vlog. It's a challenge with my ex-girlfriend. We will ask questions and we need to be honest in answering it. Otherwise, we will drink a shot of tequila.

I still can't believe that Chaeyoung is right next to me on my bed, in front of my camera. She dyed her hair blonde! And I swear, she's much prettier than before. It fits her. I also missed her smile, her puffy chicks like chipmunks.

I missed her. A lot.

And I realized, until now, I'm still in love with her even if she hurt me.

Yes, she's the one who broke up with me. That day was a nightmare and it's still vivid though I don't want to remember it but it keeps coming back.

I frowned. It still hurts like .

"Are you okay Lisa?" Chaeyoung asked as she put her hand on my shoulder.

Yep, there it is. She woke me up from my trance.

I barely nodded "Yes, of course." I gave her a small smile as I glanced at her hand on my shoulder. It's not awkward and surprisingly, I still feel comfortable with her touch.

But she immediately pulled her hand from me and held it with her own. She's tense, I can feel it.

"Um... are you ready?" She glanced at my hands, I'm holding my smartphone that's connected to my camera.

"Oh, yes. So, let's start?" I asked and she nodded. I tapped the start button on my phone while Chaeyoung suddenly hid her face behind me.

And it's started.

. I forgot to put my mask on, so be it. My viewers will see how wretched I am.

"Hello guys, it's Lisa again and welcome to my channel. I know you're wondering about it but it's true, Truth or Drink with my ex-girlfriend. There it is," I introduced.

Then Chaeyoung playfully showed herself on the camera "Hi guys! It's me again, Chaeyoung! It's been a long time since I participated Lisa's vlog."

Oh yes, I uploaded some videos about us like girlfriend tag. Maybe my viewers also missed her.

"So we will ask questions to each other and we should be honest answering it but if we don't want to answer it, it's okay and we will just take a shot of tequila," I explained as I showed them the shot glass and the bottle of tequila that were placed on the table beside my bed.

"Yes, we will just ask random questions," Chaeyoung supported my statement as she nodded.

I glanced at her and smiled. Geez, she's staring at me and she's not being discreet about it. I also caught her glancing at my lips for a second.

"So, I will start now. Me first," she finally looked at the camera.

I just nodded.

"Who was the last person you had a dream about?" She asked casually.

I scowled looking at her. Why would she ask a question like that?

I poured a tequila in a shot glass and took it in a gulp. For the record, I don't have high tolerance when it comes to alcohol. Maybe just 4 or 5 shots, I will be drunk af.

I looked back at her "Why would you ask like that?"

She giggled "Just to fire up the game," she shrugged innocently.

I silently gulped, of course my answer is her. Duh. I love her and I want to make love to her. Obviously, I think she could sense it.

"Okay," I smirked. "Do I always turn you on?" I retaliated.

She blushed but she answered "Yes, most of the time."

I blushed as I fanned my hand to my face "Oh gosh. I mean, did. Did you? Really? How?"

Chaeyoung gestured me to wait then she poured tequila in a shot glass and drank it all. She just held the shot glass.

"And why did you even drink?" I asked again, laughing.

She giggled "Because you asked so many questions, this should be give and take basis but I will let it pass so I took a shot," she justified.

I bit my lower lip.

Chaeyoung stared at my lips, she's fascinated with what she's seeing.

"Don't do that," she mumbled.

"Chaeyoung ah." Maybe I should cut this scene later.

She looked up to meet my gaze "You just being close to me."

I gulped and my heart beats faster. I became nervous. Is she implying of something? We're so close to each other now. I can even feel her breathe on my face.

"Like this," she purred.

I forced myself to look away, I regret that I added fire to this game because I can feel the .

She glanced at the camera "Okay my turn," then looked back at me.

"What was your first impression to me?" She asked.

"Umm... I thought you were straight because look at you, you're so beautiful." I complimented. Am I flirting? Keep your together Lisa!

Chaeyoung broke up with you. She just dumped and hurt you. She left you broken so stop. I told myself.

Then I asked her back "What was your first impression to me?"

"I was kinda intimidated by you because you looked stern and strict," she answered.

I nodded "I am."

"But when we became friends and I got to know you more, you're really playful and funny to be with. You give energy to everyone and that made me question my uality," she added.

I can't help but to smile then I held the bottle of tequila and poured some of it in the shot glass while Chaeyoung is still holding it. I snatched it from her and took a shot.

"You'll be drunk," she assumed.

"It's okay," I said.

"Yup, it's okay. You're honest when you're drunk," she confidently said.

I gave her questioning look and smiled.

"Were you ever jealous after we broke up?" I asked curiously.

"Yes. I saw your video with a girl dancer named Jennie, the song was intimate and so, the dance steps," she gritted her teeth.

I just looked at her, smiling sheepishly "Ya, you shouldn't have said her name!"

"Why not?"

"Because she's my friend!" I don't like issues and Jennie unnie is just a friend. Well I know that she likes me but she knows that I'm in love with someone else so she would never make a move.

"Friend?" She snorted. She's still jealous of Jennie. Serves her right.

"Yes. I will just edit this part of the video," I sighed as I pretended to be disappointed.

"But actually... you looked sweet, comfortable with each other and that's... just 3 weeks ago," she averted her eyes from me to the camera. "Okay... um... did you cry for me?" She asked.

"What do you think? Of course I did. Many times. When you hurt me, ignore me and when I'm upset. Did you cry for me?" I asked back.

"Yes," she answered.

"Really?" Oh she cried for me after what she did.

"I cried a lot because I know I hurt you," she snatched the shot glass then poured tequila in it and took a shot.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked. Worries were written on her face.

I took the shot glass from her, poured tequila then drank a shot.

I don't want to answer it because I don't know what to say. Am I mad at her for leaving me?

Geez. I only got three shots but I feel tipsy already.

Chaeyoung sadly looked at me "I deserve that even if it's hurt."

"Good that you know," . It just slipped my mouth. "I didn't mean that."

"Yes, you mean it. You're honest when you're drunk," she gave me a small smile.

"What's the most annoying thing about me?" I asked changing the topic.

"Um... I don't know... I can't think of any," she answered pondering.

"Huh? I'm that perfect girlfriend, I mean, ex-girlfriend," I playfully said. Then why did she leave me?

"I guess but I don't like it when you ignore me because I always want your attention," she genuinely confessed.

"Okay," I'm blushing hard but I'm trying to keep it cool. "How 'bout my jokes?" I reminded her.

"Oh yes, ugh..." She agreed.

"I knew it but tell a joke right now," I requested.

"Okay..." She looked at me smiling like an angel. "I have a girlfriend and her name is Lalisa Manoban."

My world stops.

That disappointed me. I looked at her blankly "It's not funny." I'm just hiding the pain with my stoic expression.

So I am just a joke to her? Great.

"Hey I'm just kidding Lisa," she looked anxious regretting her words.

"No, it's fine. I know I'm just a joke to you."

"You're not," she argued.

"Whatever. By the way, let's spill the tea to everyone. Why we broke up?" I encouraged her to tell what happened.

Chaeyoung stiffened "I... I broke up with you because... I needed to find myself. I was confused and my parents didn't know that I'm gay," she stammered.

I nodded "Yes, that's true. Chaeyoung's parents thinks that I'm just her friend while my parents approved our relationship. I'm glad because my parents accepted me for who I am."

I know Chaeyoung isn't ready to come out and I won't force her. I will never do that.

"It's my fault, I wish I didn't do what I did. I hurt you and I hate myself for that," she dejectedly said.

I didn't know but I was staring at her lips, it looked so soft and I realized how much I'm craving for it.

My eyebrows snapped together as I looked up meeting her gaze "But you were dating a guy when I saw you after a month we broke up," I jumped off from bed angrily. ". This is so wrong. This is a bad idea. I shouldn't have invited you here. I will not post this , you can leave now. Thank you." I blurted out but still, tried to hold back my anger.

I'm so jealous of that guy, I saw them in our favorite restaurant. How dare Chaeyoung took that guy to our favorite restaurant? .

I remember when she said to my face that they were dating.

I walked away from the bed and she followed me swiftly holding my arm.

"I really didn't date him!" She said as she raised her voice then she hugged me from behind. "I'm sorry. He was my blind date, my mom set me up because she already knew that I'm gay. I came out to my parents. My dad supports me but mom doesn't. I did what she said but I didn't have a choice."

"Yes you did have a choice but you chose to hurt me." Tears kept running down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry Lisa, I was coward that time," she admitted as she cried. "I still love you," her voice quivered as she spilled those last four words.

I should be mad but I feel so happy hearing those words from her. My heart is beating fast to its limit like I would have a heart attack.

"Wh-what?" I muttered.

"I'm still in love with you Lisa and all those months without you hurts like hell. I know, it's my fault but please give me a chance. I want to introduce you to my parents not only as my girlfriend but also, the love of my life. You changed me and you bring out the best in me, please... give me another chance?" Chaeyoung pleaded as her hug tightened.

It's soothing somehow.

"How about your mom? She's a homophobic, she will not approve us," I'm hopeless.

"Then I will show her how much I love you. Let's show her that we deserve each other. Please... I want you back. Please, come back." She sobbed as she continued begging me.

I don't like it. I don't want her to beg. She doesn't need to beg for my love because my love is still for her.

All the walls that I built after we broke up shattered. She can just break it easily, she's my utmost weakness and I can't deny it.

I held her hands on my stomach and slowly removed it.

"Lisa..." Her voice was broken and it breaks my heart to hear it.

I immediately turned around to face her and cupped her puffy cheeks. Gosh, I really missed this lovely face.

"Stop it, Chaeyoung." Then I saw how afraid she is.

So I immediately added "Please stop crying and you don't have to beg because even if you left me, my feelings for you didn't change. Or maybe it did, because I think I love you more than before. My love for you grows every day and I always miss you when you're not with me."

I wiped her tears but it kept streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry for being a Chaeyoung and yes, I want to give us a chance. I would always give us chance because you are all I want in my life," I leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

Chaeyoung hugged me tightly and I hugged her back "Thank you Lisa, oh my god," she burried her face on my chest.

"I love you Chaeyoung ah," I finally admitted to her. " I love you so much."

"I love you so much more Lisa," she faced me and pecked my lips.

It caught me off guard as I froze.

She kissed me. Chaeyoung. I felt her lips on mine. That soft luscious pink lips. Oh gosh, my heart is celebrating!

I wiped her tears and she also wiped my tears.

She smiled happily "Let's continue the challenge."

She held my hand and pulled me back to the bed. We sat on it and fixed ourselves.

I will just edit and cut the scenes because the camera probably recorded everything.

"Okay, my turn," she rested her forearm on my shoulder. She's being clingy now, in a subtle way. "Describe me in one word."

"Umm... precious. You are very precious that need to be taken care of. Nobody can afford to lose you," I sincerely answered staring at her.

She smiled widely at me and I poked her cheek like I always did before.

"How bout me?" I asked back.

"Wonderful. You are wonderful person Lisa. Everything about you is just amazing. Your heart is sincere and pure," she wholeheartedly replied.

"Okay..." She's being cheesy. I wanted to stop this challenge and just kiss her.

"Okay. So... Do you still think to have with me?" She bluntly asked.

I took the bottle of tequila and drank directly from it.

"I got it. Drinking just means yes in a very subtle way," she claimed and I almost spit the tequila in my mouth but I immediately gulped it.

"Gonna ask you the same way," I smirked.

"Yes, I do."

I looked at her, dumbfounded.

"Are you serious?" I whispered to her and she just nodded.

"Okay... would you kiss me right now?" I'm trying to hide my smirk.

"Yeah..." She shyly murmured.

Then she leaned forward to me.

"Wait. Wait. Did you think that it will gonna happen when you came over here?" I can't help but to ask.

I put the shot glass back on the table.

"Yes," she said then she grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me feverishly.

She's excited to kiss me and I can feel it. She led me as her back hit the bed and I'm like on top of her.

But I quickly pulled away breaking the kiss, she groaned.

"I will just stop recording now. This is not a channel Chaeng," I giggled looking for my phone.

"? So it's not just a kiss huh? There's something more in your mind," she smirked.

I took my phone and clicked the stopped button on screen.

"Why? You don't want it?" I threw my phone on the bed and quickly moved on top of her pinning her hands above her head.

She moaned "I want it so badly."

Her y Aussie accent .

Huh! It's my cue to start our business, I missed this girl so much.

 

 

*****

 

 

Ehh? :)

Based on MLxJuliette