The Kingka

Aiming For Your Love

 I woke up with a smile. However, when I thought back the event that took place last night, my smile faded. I get up from the bed lazily, and walk towards the bathroom.

 

After tidying up, I go downstairs to eat breakfast. And my smile turns to a frown when I saw the person who is eating toast at the dining table. He smiles at me, and says, “Good morning!”

 

I pretend that I didn’t hear anything and sit in front of him. “Umma, where’s my toast?” I ask.

 

“There, in the plate beside the toaster.” Umma replied. I take the plate and sit back at my place.

 

I could feel Jiyong’s eyes boring holes at me, but I didn’t care and just eats the toast. After a few minutes of awkward silence on the table except that Umma asking questions to Jiyong, I’m finally on my way to school.

 

No, make that we.

 

“No wonder I felt like I’ve seen your face before! Omo, your eyes is still the same, crystal clear. And you’re a queenka now, huh? No one could guess that.” Jiyong said.

 

To me, he was actually babbling. I didn’t even hear what he is talking about. I just walk, and didn’t utter any single word along the road.

 

And I think Jiyong understands as well that I didn’t want to talk to him, as he suddenly became silent.

 

                                                                 ++++++++++++

        I hold my textbooks while walking to class, when I bumped into a guy and my books fell to the ground. I figured I wasn’t looking.

 

“Sorry. Are you okay? Let me help you carry these.” The guy said. I look at him. Oh my God! He’s the school’s kingka, Choi Siwon!

 

Okay, I don’t usually care about these things, but I knew he’s the school’s kingka because I have been friends with him since we were in the 5th Grade. And the fact that he’s a gentleman made him popular as well.

 

I just nod, and let him carry the books to my class. Wow, I’ve got myself a hot assistant. Okay, I know I’m just imagining, but there’s nothing wrong with that. :D

 

Finally, he reached my desk and put down the books. “Thanks for helping me. I’m really sorry for wasting your time, Siwon-ah.” I said, while smiling apologetically.

 

He smiles back, deepening his dimples. “It’s okay. Besides, I was the one who bumped into you. Let’s meet again this recess, okay?” He said.

 

I nodded. “Okay. I have a lot of things to talk to you too.”

 

Then, he said his goodbye and walks out from my class. I sit, and faced Jiyong’s rather angry face. Okay…… What is wrong with him?

 

“What?” I finally ask, feeling uncomfortable being looked at for a minute. I don’t want to talk to him, but then, I’m living in same roof as him. I can’t possibly ignore him all the time, can’t I?

 

“Is he your boyfriend?” He asks back, looking at me curiously.

 

I burst out laughing when I heard his ridiculous question. “What ing nonsense are you talking about here? He’s just a friend!” I replied, still laughing.

 

“I’m being serious here. Is he really only your friend? Nothing more?” He asks again.

 

Okay, does he accidentally crashed his head to the sink this morning? Why is he acting as if I was his girlfriend? I really don’t understand boys.

 

Suddenly, Dara sits at her place, and asks Jiyong back, “Why are you being so annoying? It’s not your problem if Siwon is really Bommie’s boyfriend.”

 

He is clearly surprised by that outburst, and turns to his front.

 

“I heard that Siwonnie will join us on recess, isn’t it?” Dara asks, after an awkward silence. I just nodded.

 

Then, our Physics teacher came in.

 

                                                               ++++++++++++++

 

         “Hi guys!! I’m so sorry that I late. Did I miss anything?” Siwon says, while taking a seat in front of us. Dara just shrugged, and answers, “Nope. We just arrived here actually.”

 

“Yah, kingka! Why didn’t you talk to us these days? We thought you already dead or something.” I ask, while munching on the tuna bread I bought earlier.

Siwon just smiles. Gosh, didn’t he know that he got a killer smile? Well, it’s not like I’m a fangirl of him. Totally not!

We keep talking about random things, when I just realized there’s something wrong and look around the cafeteria. And I totally regret my decision.

 

Everyone in there was looking at us like we’re some humans from another planet. And I could see some of the girls gushing about how cute we were and that Siwon and I could make a great couple. Like this:

 

Girl 1: “Oh my God! Is that our school’s own kingka and queenka? They look so cute together!”

Girl 2: “I’m so jealous of her. I wish I could be a queenka too…”

Girl 3: “I know right? Omo, Siwon oppa is blushing!! So cute!!”

 

Okay, now. How can they even see that he’s blushing?! They’re sitting so far from him! Even me who is sitting in front of him can’t even see he blushed. Girls really loved to fantasize.

 

I just rolled my eyes, and keep munching on the bread.

 

                                                                           ++++++++++++

 

       I look to the left, and then to the right. Aishh!!! That guy is really getting on my nerves! I thought I saw him gets out the earliest from the class when the school bell rings earlier. But then, I still didn’t see him outside the school’s front gate. I just stand there, waiting for him, when suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.

 

“Bommie-yah, who are you waiting for?” I hear a man’s voice, clearly, it’s Siwon’s. No one outside my family would call me Bommie, except for Dara and him. I turn around, and smile at him.

 

“I’m waiting for that Kwon Jiyong guy. Why?” I replied, and ask him back.

 

His expression changes at the mention of Jiyong’s name. “Do you mean… that Jiyong is back? Kwon Jiyong?” He asks me, with shock written all over his face.

 

 I nod. “Yup. That guy. The one who said I’m ugly and not his type. And right now, he’s living in my house. I really hate him, Siwon-ah.” I replied, while looking down at my feet.

 

He just smiles bitterly, and ruffles my hair. “I don’t know how to help you, Bommie-yah. But I think I can tell you this; if he ever makes you cry again like last time, he surely will get it from me. Remember that you have me and Dara behind you. Okay?” He said, before he finally walks away.

 

I just nod, and waves at him from afar.

 

“Having fun with your boyfriend, I see.” Suddenly I hear a voice said behind me. I turn around, and see Jiyong. I just rolled my eyes to that statement.

 

“Whatever. Let’s go home. I’m hungry.” I said, and fastened my pace.

 

I just didn’t want to hear anything from him right now.

 

Yes, I am pissed.


A/N: I love to hang my stories LOL.. XD enjoy this chapter!!! ^^