010

His Love Child

"Leo get up," Joon said as he gently nudged his son. The little boy opened his eyes and looked around him, rubbing his eyes, he opened his arms wide to wait for his dad to unbuckle the buckles and lift him out of the car. When he was lifted out of the car Leo could feel breeze of the night wrapping itself around his cold body. Shivering he wrapped his little arms around his father's neck. Joon felt the boy's hand around his neck and couldn't help sigh in saddness. Walking up the steps to the gate of Seo Ae's house he buzzed the intercom and the black gates unlocked. Joon opened the gates and quickly walked in, to his surprise there stood a big house in front of him. He did not know that Seo Ae was rich. 

"Hey," Seo Ae waved, she was standing at the entrance of the door, "Hurry, it's cold." 

Joon quicken his step as he held Leo in one arm and held the luggage bag in the other, "Sorry, I came so late. I couldn't wait."  Seo Ae nodded in understanding. Once Joon and Leo entered the house, Joon let Leo down and pulled the luggage towards the bottom of the stairway.

"Daddy, I thought that we were going to go to Auntie's house, not mama Seo's house." 

"Change of plans, son." 

Leo looked curiously around Seo Ae's house, there was nothing to play with and it seem rather empty, "I'm going to stay here?"

Joon nodded as he stared at the boy who was pouting, "Now, you're going to be good when you're here, aren't you?" 

Leo nodded, "I will." 

Seo Ae watched the two and a frown played on her lips, Leo had no idea that he was going to stay at her house for weeks or even maybe months. Joon looked at his wrist watch and his eyes widened, "I'm going to miss my flight to Japan!"

Seo Ae watched Leo run towards Joon and gave him a big hug, "I will miss you daddy." Joon gave his son a kiss, "I'll miss you too, son." Joon ran out of the door and quickly got into his car. Driving towards the airport he started to stress about what was going to happen once Leo started to realize that he wasn't going to come back for him for a long time.

"Mama, it's almost time for me to go to school." Leo said as he shook Seo Ae.

Seo Ae opened her eyes to see the pair of cute eyes stare at her, "What time is it?"

"It's 7:47, school starts at 8." 

Seo Ae jolted up, staring at the clock to the boy, "Oh my, I totally forgot!" 

"It's okay." 

Seo Ae got off of bed and walked towards the washroom, "Leo are you hungry? I'll make some eggs." 

"But you have to wash up." 

"I can multitask," Seo Ae smiled as she put toothpaste on her brush and headed towards the fridge. 

"It's okay, the kindergarden hands out breakfast."

"Really?" 

"Neh." 

"Okay, then. How about some milk?"

"I already checked if you have milk, mommy, you really need to go grocery shopping."

 Seo Ae slapped her palm on her forehead, "Right, mommy has to go grocery shopping." 

"Can I come with you after school?" 

"'Of course!" Seo Ae said with enthusiasim, Leo grinned at her. 

.

"I wonder how he is doing," Joon said as he bit his lip, Cheon Doong was beside him eating ice-cream. 

"He should be fine," Cheon Doong reassured, "I mean Seo Ae seems like someone that is reliable." 

"You don't know her."

"Well, you have spoken a lot about her... I think I know enough about her to say that.. Leo is fine." 

"I'm going to call her." Joon got up from his seat and head towards the washroom. 

.

Seo Ae stretched in her office chair she had finished her article on the new scandal that had just broke out about an idol and her manager. Sighing in content she looked at her watch, it was noon. She was going to have to go pick Leo up, school was over early today. Packing her notes in her bag she headed for the elevator when her phone started to ring. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey, it's me." 

"You miss him already?" 

"I just wanted to see if he's doing fine. Did you get him to school on time? Did he eat breakfast?"

"Yes, and they are serving breakfast as school today. You don't need to worry." There was silence on the other end, "If anything that happens to Leo, I will call you ASAP..okay? Can you trust me?"

"Yes, I can. It's just I'm stressed thinking about him and then the other stuff that is happening around me.." 

"What other stuff is happening around you?" Seo Ae asked with interest. 

"Speculations that I have a girlfriend ..." 

"Eh?!"

"You didn't know that? I thought you did, I mean you tipped me off on Leo and my relationship being exposed. How can you not know about this." 

Seo Ae scratched her head, "Who is this scandal with?" 

"An upcoming actress, they got a photo of me and her when we were heading out of the practice room in a angle that made it seem as though we were having the time of our life. When I was just smiling politely to her when she said her goodbyes."

"Life of a celebrity..."

Joon let out a sigh, "Yeah."

"Well, I'm going to snoop around and see who is writing this article and I'll get back to you. I'll take care of it."

"Thanks."

"Do you want me to tell Leo anything? I'm picking him up soon school is letting out early."

"No, it's fine."

"Okay, I'm going to hang up then."

"Bye."

"Talk to you later." Seo Ae hung up the phone and quickly got into the elevator as it opened. Just when the doors were about to close, a well manicured hand slipped in and gave a little push, making the doors open again. 

"Yeon Hee..." Seo Ae mumbled as she watched the girl quickly get in, Seo Ae eyed her from head to toe. 

"Oh, hey Seo Ae," Yeon Hee said as she batted her eye lashes, "How are you doing today?" 

"What's with your voice it sounds unusually nasally and high." 

Yeon Hee let out a high pitched fake laugh, "Ah, funny as always. I take it that you are doing good." 

"You just saw me yesterday why are you sounding like you haven't seen me in ages?" 

"Oh Seo Ae, I'm just terribly happy to see you."

"Lies." 

Yeon Hee laughed, she was in a great mood today. After a couple of seconds of silence, Yeon Hee asked, "Why are you leaving the office so early, do you have some plans with someone? Or do you have a new scoop?" 

"I have plans."

"Omo, that's a first." 

"Haha." The elevator door opened and Seo Ae quickly walked out when she got in her car Yeon Hee got in as well, "What do you think you're doing?" 

"I'm hitching a ride."

"You didn't even ask me, and no." 

"Please we are past that phase, I'm practically your best friend. You have to do things for your best friend."

"Since when were we best friends..?" 

"Since you came into the company."

"Uh..."

"You can just drop me off at Gangnam Station, I'm meeting him there."

"Him?" 

"Taek Goon." 

"Why are you meeting him?" Seo Ae asked in a edgy tone.

"So I can get closer to him." 

"Why is that?" 

"I want to ruin his life." 

"..." 

Yeon Hee gave Seo Ae a look and smiled, "You have no idea how much I want to ruin him, that guy took everything from me and it's time for me to make him pay. He thinks that I'm still in love with him, he's got to be kidding himself. Besides, I'm going to clear your name. I mean what makes you so good that Joon will actually date you. Also, he always has so many reporters around him, how can he date, have and impregnate someone without them knowing. He has a sister too so that kid is probably just his nephew. I've thought it through over and I've come to conclusion that Taek Goon photoshopped everything, he made up the story. Who in the right mind would actually believe that Joon would fall for someone so plain like you and how can he hide something so big. I'll prove that the incident was all fake, you wait."

Seo Ae didn't say a word as she stopped at a red light, "You seriously hate this guy's guts." 

Yeon Hee heaved a sigh, "Yes, I do." Seo Ae turned her head and looked at the girl sitting beside her, her expression was blank. 

----

A/N - sorry for the crappy update. filler. lol..