Chapter 2

[CHANBAEK] Blooming Days [ONGOING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's POV

I finally came back to my old usual lonely dorm.

"I miss this place." I said to myself.

I entered my dorm and I see something different about it. The room that was supposed to be empty now has a 'Do Not Disturb I'm Learning *sigh*' sign? What the is the *sigh* for anyways??? I've never even remember putting that there. I don't even think i have one of those stuff. Why is it even there??? I was very curious so I just opened the door to that room and I heard a sound of water inside the bathroom.

Wtf...

I quickly went out that room and ran towards mine. What the is happening??  Why is someone in that room? Is he taking a bath??? Why is he here??

I went to the kitchen to get some snack but then I realized that I haven't bought anything to put in the refrigerator. I changed my clothes then went out to do some groceries.

I walk through the hallway then I went down the elevator then I accidentally bumped into someone.

"S-Sorry..."

"It's ok." the other person said. "By the way, do you know a person called Park Chanyeol?" He said.

From all of these students, why him?

"Yes, I do. Why did you ask?" I asked.

"I'm asking for his dorm. Do you know where his dorm is?"

"Sorry, no..." I just realized that i was suppose to go to my car rather than talking to a person I don't know.

"Maybe you can call him?" I suggested hoping that could solve this problem. I don't even think this is a problem...

"Oh right, I'm so dumb... I'm going to call him now. Thanks for reminding me." the guy said.

The guy smiled at me. Why the is he even smiling??

I started the engine in my car and I drove to the supermarket nearby. I parked my car and went outside to do my groceries.

I walked to many areas in the market and when I'm done, I payed all of the things I bought.

I went back to my dorm and guess what I saw first? A ing Park Chanyeol with the person I bumped before I did my groceries.

Why the is he here? I mean they??

"Oh are you the one who uses the other room?" Chanyeol asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter