Prologue

[CHANBAEK] Blooming Days [ONGOING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I made it cuz i was bored ;v plus don't mind my grammers, it . Warning though it's going to be boring and it won't make sense.

OwO have fun i guess.

xoxo

Third person POV

"See you later Mom." Baekhyun walks out of his house then walks to the bus stop. As the bus arrived, he got into the bus and sits in near the window. When the bus arrive at his stop, he quickly got off the bus and walk to his classroom.

"Hey Baek!" A boy said as he walk beside Him.

No response...

"Baek?"

He still got no response...

The boy sighed as he checked his watch.

"Class is going to start soon we should go now." the boy dragged Baekhyun into their classroom.

"Next time, don't drag me Kyungsoo..." Baekhyun looked at his friend named Kyungsoo.

It's been a year since his brother died. He became really quiet since then.

When he was about to sit down in his chair, the door opened.

"Good morning class! Today we have a new student. Come in Chanyeol, meet your classmates!" another figure walks in with a big smile. "Hello everyone! My name is Park Chanyeol and you can call me Chanyeol!" The guy bowed.

Baekhyun just looked outside the window and see birds flying and chirping. He doesn't like seeing people smile and have fun that much.

He was annoyed. He misses his brother.

"Chanyeol, you ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter