Infatuation

Hey, I Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Miss Jo Yuri, the principal is calling you in her office. She'd like to share a word with you." 

 

Yuri looks up from her desk and finds her class monitor, Choi Yerim smiling at her. She mustered up the courage to smile back. "Okay."

 

"Do you want me to accompany you?" Her fellow '01 liner whispers from her side. Minjoo had just finished writing her notes and was about to leave.

 

Yuri shakes her head. "It's okay, I can handle myself." No you can't! You don't even know where the bathrooms are! You can't even find the office!

 

Minjoo seemed to doubt her. She'd like to help Yuri but she has a photoshoot to attend to. Talk about being a model while in high school. 

 

She'll be fine, right?

 

"Alright then. I have to go now, I have a photoshoot this afternoon." She says, "Could you please tell the others that i'll be late for a few minutes?"

 

"Sure thing." 

 

"Great! Goodluck with your talk with the principal! Don't get lost again!"

 

Yuri sighs as Minjoo's back disappeared, allowing her to be the only person in the classroom.

 

Class hours ended twenty minutes ago and it's past two in the afternoon. Yuri had to stay back to copy notes from Minjoo as she has transferred quite late, missing a couple of lessons. Minjoo is the only person she could run to, as she is the only one she's familiar with. 

 

Yuri grumbled under her breath once she stepped foot outside her room. Her brain is too preoccupied to remember which way the principal's office was. "Ah, I'm doomed."

 

"No. You're not." Yuri groans and took a deep breath. "It's this way."

 

If you think Yuri had solved her problem, think twice! Yuri's in the verge of crying in frustration as she seems to have been lost. 

 

With a grunt, she fishes her phone out of her pocket. 

 

"Lost?" 

 

Yuri almost dropped her phone in shock, quickly spinning on her heels to face whoever spoke. 

 

The other chuckled, highlighting her infamous husky voice. "Don't worry. I wasn't stalking you or anything. Minjoo sent Yujin a message and I guess you could tell why I am here." 

 

Ah of course, Minjoo is such a sweetheart.

 

Her chest loosens in relief but quickly tightens upon realizing it was the senior she has a crush on.

 

Standing in front of her was Choi Yena in all her glory. She was clad in a lesser formal attire compared to earlier, but it doesn't make her look less elegant and spectacular. 

 

I should really have my heart checked.

 

Realizing Yuri's silence, Yena awkwardly clears . "I'm on my way to the office anyway so," She offers her arm with a warm smile, "let's go?" 

 

It's okay Yuri,

 

friends do this.

 

Yena smiles wider as Yuri took baby steps towards her and reaches her hand out, tips touching Yena's fingers. The new girl looks like a kid, cute. The older boldly clasped their hands together, fingers intertwined, easily matching each other.

 

Yuri remained flustered and her mind was going haywire, but it's okay, at least Yena's holding her hand.

 

You can die later from heart attack.

 

 

The walk seemed like an eternity with only Yena speaking and Yuri ogling. Yuri absolutely loves her voice. Sure, her voice is husky as well but she thinks Yena's was better. It matches well with her too.

 

We're a matchmade from heaven, hope you know that.

 

Yena talks too much, not that Yuri minded. She was multitasking, absorbing multiple informations and gawking at the older. Guess you could say Yuri found her new talent.

 

"And we're here!" Yuri nearly bumped into Yena when she halted. 

 

"Shall we go?" 

 

With a timid nod, Yena knocks twice before turning the knob. Yuri remained staring at their interlocked fingers and finds it interesting. Shall I take a picture?

 

Yena struts confidently towards the principal whilst Yuri timidly follows from behind, hiding as Yena stops infront of the principal.

 

"What's up auntie? What's for the sudden call? Y'know I'm a busy person." The older greets the old lady behind the desk, her tone playful.

 

Huh, they must be relatives.

 

The old lady gazes up, sighing. "You sure are.." she takes a folder, "busy pranking  students, flirting with freshmen, vandalizing, sleeping in cla--"

 

"Woah there auntie, I don't do those anymore." She smirks, "I'm a better person now!" 

 

"Yeah right. I just got a report from the Student Council President about you flirting with the sophomores just earlier. And your friends Yujin and Chaeyeon are in detention as well. You're lucky your father asked me to release you for today's detention." The principal scowls.

 

Yuri whimpers in fear as she buries her face on Yena's back. The principal just scares her.

 

"Oh c'mon auntie, I didn't intentionally do that! They were calling me and--"

 

"But you still did it."

 

Yena pouts. "Perhaps I did."

 

The old lady on sighs in defeat. "What do I do with you, child." She removes her eyeglass and starts smothering her face to release stress in to which Yena only laughed at.

 

Yuri's heart mayhaps skipped a couple of beats, but don't worry, she's still alive.

 

"Oh and Auntie," Yena peeks from behind to look at Yuri. "My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter