Attraction

Hey, I Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri has never calculated in her great mind how deep she had fallen. Fallen in love? Pft, too quick don't you think? Maybe infatuation? Psh, sounds cliché, but really, Yuri's quite sure she's buried 6 feet under the hands of Choi Yena. Yes, Yena, a famous senior.

 

It seems shocking, well to her at least, that she'd fall under Yena's spell. She doesn't even know how it happened. Yuri doesn't even know if Yena knows she exists, considering the fact that she's too busy pulling pranks on her other friends.  Yuri knows she does not stand a chance with her, not that she wanted.

 

She hasn't fallen that deep, it's most probably infatuation. Afterall, she just transferred here a week ago.

 

Just a week and she's stuck in a chaotic mishap.

 

Not even Wonyoung could believe her. She hears Nako's "Eh?" at the back of her head whilst Eunbi headbangs the table. Minjoo, her other famous friend seems to be alright about it, and Yuri does not question.  

 

"Honey, I'm happy that you chose to be gay like me but-- Really? Out of all people, you chose Yena? THE CHOI YENA!" Eunbi complains, rubbing her reddened forehead to soothe the pain.

 

Sakura was just grinning at her from the other side of the table. "You're looking for danger and something to spice up your boring life ey?" She says, "This is going to be fun!"

 

"I just hope we'll get the good quality content I need for this ship." Hyewon magcially appears out of nowhere, snacking on her pumpkin pie slice. 

 

Sakura pouts at her from the side, "Aren't you already getting the best quality from me and Chaeyeon?" 

 

The cake lover only shrugs. "All I see is the usual gay stuff, nothing new."

 

"Psh, as if you'll get anything from Yuri."

 

Nako interupts. "Yuri in Japanese means--" 

 

"AH AH AH NOPE, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SAY IT." Her fellow Japanese friend immediately covers her friend's mouth. "WE DO NOT SPEAK OF THIS. IT IS FORBIDDEN."

 

Poor Nako, struggling to be free but only ended up crying for help. 

 

Yuri groans, already regretting the fact that she told this to her gay but terribly useless friends. 

 

She doesn't even understand why they're overreacting. She remembers saying only a line 'I find Yena sunbae-nim charming.' and they went bat crazy.

 

"Oh honey, what has happened to you? I did not raise you to be like this."

 

Hyewon snickers at Eunbi. "Stop being dramatic. Yena is also your child. And besides, Yuri just came here a week ago. You did not raise her in any way or whatsoever."

 

"Shut up." Eunbi frowns, "Yena, the child who needs the most care besides Yujin. Ah, I'm getting a headache."

 

Yep, as you can tell, Yuri's friends and Yena's squad are actually close and they hang out pretty often. But like I said, Jo Yuri is as shy as a turtle could be when a stranger approaches her. All the more reason why Yuri thinks Yena isn't aware of her existence. 

 

Eunbi sighs exasperatedly. "Sweet Jesus, I only think about them for a good second and I feel like dying." Hyewon laughs at her darkly, half paying attention, and the other tiny spot plotting world domination in her head (who knows, maybe Nako and her are sending telepathic signals).

 

Hitomi sips on her bubble tea quietly, watching how her friends chatter away in the cafeteria. Yena's an , obviously, along with Yujin, but Hitomi bets her life that behind that dumb facade is a gentlewoman with a sweet heart. She knows, somehow. 

 

The cafeteria's loud, that's normal. Especially with the amount of students occupying the space. But once the double doors slams open and the girls starts screaming, Oh boy, Hitomi bets her life once more that it is Yena, Chaeyeon and Yujin, again. 

 

"Oh would you look at that. It's Yuri's future spouse!" chirped Hyewon. 

 

"No, wait, no--" 

 

Yuri's eyes widened when Hyewon waves her hands frantically. "HEY! OVER HERE!" 

 

"No,no,no,no,no,no, NO KANG HYEWON!" She panics as her eyes met Yena's predatory yet bright eyes scanning the cafeteria. She watched how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter