Special Gift, For Special Someone, pt1

Kpop Christmas Advent Fics

Day 7
[THIS IS PART 1, PART TWO WILL BE OUT ON CHRISTMAS ;) ]

GOT7

"So, why did you call us here?" A man by the name Jinyoung asks.
"I need your help." Yugyeom replied with a sigh.
He was sitting in a cafè together with Jinyoung and their other three friends, Jaebum, Jackson and Youngjae.
"Why aren't Mark and Bambam invited? I miss my Markie-pooh!" Jackson whined spreading his arms and resting his chin on the table.
"Jackson, please, like I need to see you guys all over each other 24/7. I love Mark, but at the moment I'm glad he's not here." Jaebum rolled his eyes.  
"Guys calm down. Let's see what Yugyeom has to say." Youngjae interrupted the two.
"Uh, so the reason I invited you here is because, I don't know what to get Bambam for Christmas. Like, something really special. That's why I didn't invite those two. I mean Bambam obviously not, and Mark to keep him busy so he doesn't get suspicious." Yugyeom explained. "Guys please help me!"
"Uhh..I don't know Yug , uhh...why don't you make him something, hand made..y'know?" Jinyoung suggested.
"That's a good idea. It'd be really special." Youngjae agreed.
"That's lame." Jackson snorted. "Why don't you propose?" He laughed,  obviously meaning it as a joke.
But Yugyeom's face lit up, while Jinyoung and Jaebum glared at Jackson. 
"He's not gonna propose to him. That's stupid, they're too y...." Jinyoung begun with scolding Jackson but Yugyeom interrupted. "No, that's a great idea! Oh my God! Jackson you're a genius!" 
"I'm a what?" Jackson looked at him baffled by his 'compliment'.
"You're gonna do what!?" Jinyoung raised a brow.
"I'm gonna ask him to marry me. I mean it's perfect. We love each other. We're basically living together. And this way it's for forever. This is a perfect way to show him how much I love him."
"Yugyeom you're not serious are you?" Jaebum looked at him seriously.
"I am."
"Yugyeom, you're 20 years old, you didn't even finish college, you got your whole life ahead of you, with him either way. Can't this wait?" Jinyoung made his point. "Youngjae back me up."
"Sorry, Jinyoung but I'm with him on this one." Youngjae said.
"You're what?"
"Well he's got a good point.  It's a perfect way to show someone you love them." Youngjae explained.
" There are other ways to say you love someone."  Jaebum interrupted.
"Besides, they don't have to marry right away. It can wait. I mean right Yug?" Youngjae continued.
"Of course. We're not gonna marry any time soon. That can wait. But this really is a pretty good way to seal the deal. He'd be like officially, officially mine. You know what I mean?" Yugyeom explained. "Can't you guys support me? It'd mean a lot to me." Yugyeom asked with puppy eyes, mainly looking at Jinyoung and Jaebum, 'the parents'.
"You have my blessing and I'm pretty sure Marks too." Jackson winked at him.
Jinyoung and Jaebum shared a look.
"Please guys?"
"Uhh...fine." Jinyoung sighed and smiled.
"Yeah sure." Jaebum agreed squeezing Yugyeoms shoulder. 
"I can't believe you're gonna propose." Jinyoung breathed out, getting all teary. "My babies are all grown up." 
"Your babies are getting engaged before you." Jackson joked, making everyone laugh and earning a glare from Jinyoung.