Sana The Cookie Master

Kpop Christmas Advent Fics

Day 14

Twice

Christmas was nearing and, Sana's roommates Jeongyeon, Momo and Mina decided to go out shopping for gifts with their other friends while Sana stayed alone at the apartment.
Little did they know she was preparing a surprise.
She decided to bake cookies.
And Sana being the clutz she is made the whole kitchen a mess in the process.
Girls came home later with their other 5 friends.
"Sana we're ho...." As they entered the kitchen everyone stopped and looked around the messy kitchen.
" What happened here?" Jeongyeon asked.
"I decided to bake cookies! Try some!" Sana, very excitedly offered a plate of cookies to her friends.
They took them and boy were they surprised when they actually tasted quite nicely.
"Wow Sana these are good." Momo praised her.
"Yeah they're awsome! Wow." Jihyo said with a smile on her face, being very proud of Sana.
"I should probably clean up now. You guys go eat. I'll be there when I finish." Sana said as she started picking up stuff from the floor.
"Oh, no you're not doing this alone. We'll all help. That way you're done faster." Mina said as she and everyone else started helping. 
Sana couldn't have been more happy. Even if it was cleaning, they were doing it together.