One More Time

Kpop Christmas Advent Fics

Day 16


(This one's a bit sad?)  :(

(Sorry I'm a bit late again sbhshshsb)

《SeulDy》

Seulgi sat by the window, staring outside as snow was falling down. She was okay. Not completely.  Mixture of sadness was there.
Only because she missed her.
She missed her best friend.
Wendy.
It's been 2 years since she passed away. 
She remembered all the good times they've had. The laughing, teasing, hugging even crying and few stolen kisses.
"Oh God, can't I see her? Just one more time? I'd give anything just to see her....please...one last....time." Seulgi sobbed as tears fell down her cheeks.
She lowered her head and buried it into her hands missing a shooting star that fell form the sky.
"Seulgi, don't cry love." She snapped her head up only to see Wendy standing there.
She was there.
"Wendy? Oh God Wendy! You're here." She jumped up and hugged her tightly. "You're really here." She cried into Wendy's shoulder. 
"I am always here, love." She said with a smile, putting her hands on Seulgis face. "Here." She tapped at Seulgis left side of the chest. The heart. Of course. 
Seulgi nodded, wiping the tears.
"This is just a dream love. You know that?" Wendy asked. Seulgi nodded again.
"I just...wanted to see you..."
"I'm always with you." She said again. "I'm okay up there. And you're going to be okay too." Wendy her hair. 
Then she leaned in and pecked her lips.
"I have to go now." Wendy let go of the hand and waved.
"Bye Wendy." Seulgi waved back.
She snapped from the sleep. Looking out the window, she noticed the sky was clear, snow stopped falling.
"I'm going to be okay." She smiled, wiping the few stray tears away.