It's Warm With You By My Side

Kpop Christmas Advent Fics

Day 2

 

Shinee
{Minho X Taemin}

It was winter. December. Christmas was near. Everything was already decorated and flashy in Holiday spirit.

It was freezing cold outside. Temperature was very low. 
Everything was covered in snow.

Dressed up in layers of clothes with scarf around his neck, beanie over his brown hair and gloves on, yet a certain young man groaned, still feeling the cold.
"Hey Taeminnie!"
He heard a voice from behind him and turned around to see a tall male approach him. A tall, handsome man, may he add, he knows very well.
Long known friend he met over his older brother. 
Minho.
"You're late! You jerk! I'm freezing cold!" Shorter smacked him a couple of times on the arm, the other yelping in agony. 
"Ouch! That hurts, Baby Tae." He poured cutely, making Taemin roll his eyes. 
"Anyway...What was it that you wanted?" He raised a brow looking at Minho who got all serious very quickly.
It confused the brunette.
"I think you know." Minho smirked getting very close to Taemin.
"Wh...what...what...do you mean? What? Why are you....acting so strangely all of the sudden? M...Minho...?" He was flustered. His face red, feeling hot all over his body. Minho was getting closer and closer until their faces were only inches apart, their lips dangerously close. Taemin felt like he couldn't breathe.
Minho moved his lips near his ear
"I heard something, but I wanted to hear it from you." He whispered, his breath tickling Taemins ear making him squirm.
"I...I don't know....what you're...talking 'bout.." Poor guy could barely talk from all that tension.
"Yes, you do." He moved back near his lips, noses touching.
Taemin kept looking at his lips and eyes, back and forth, until he got so much nervous he closed his eyes from embarrassment.
Minhos arms were now wrapped around him, bumping their foreheads together.
"Please look at me." He said softly.
Slowly he opened them and looked up. 'Man he's adorable.' He thought to himself.
"I..." Brunette sighed, finally mustering up the courage to say it. "I...like you. I liked y..." He was cut off by a kiss.
Sweet, long awaited kiss.
Parting away, their lips, Minho had the biggest smile on. "I like you too, Baby Tae." He said as the other got all red and hid in his embrace. 
Minho laughed.
"Was that so hard?" 
"Yes. It was... I was...I.."
"I know." He laughed again and brought the other into another hug.
"I loved how flustered you got. It was adorable."
"You jerk! I died! I actually...!!! You teased me the entire time! I saw right through you! You jerk! And in this freezing weather!!" Taemin got 'angry' and stared punching his 'friend' who stopped him by grabbing his wrists. 
"Oh please. You felt the heat, admit it! The snow started to melt!" Minho said, laughing.
"YOU JERK! IT WAS YOUR FAULT YOU
.!!" He snapped again.
Sighing in annoyance he turned away, giving Minho the chance to sneak up from behind and back hugging him.
"Jerk." He puffs.
"You're so adorable." Taller nuzzled into his scarf, his hair tickling Taemin's face in the process.
"I know. That's why you like me." He sticked his tongue out playfully. 
His little confident  gesture made Minho chuckle.
He gave him a quick peck on the cheek, Taemin blushing in the process.

It was not so cold anymore, because they were together.