Ain't No Easy Being a Mom of 8

Kpop Christmas Advent Fics

Day 18
 

Twice  

Jihyo just wanted some quiet alone time. But that's not what she was gonna get.
First from one of the rooms came loud noises. She got up and went to check it out. There were Nayeon and Mina playing Mario Cart and Jeongyeon and Sana supporting them from behind.
"Guys could you keep it down please?" Jihyo asked.
"Sure." Jeongyeon waved her hand.
Jihyo sighed.
Before she could even get to the couch, loud crashing came from the kitchen. 
Going in Jihyo gasped in shock.  "MY KITCHEN!"
"It's not as bad as it looks." Dahyun joked as she nervously laughed with Tzuyu and Chaeyong right behind her.
"Not as bad...ughh...just clean this up!" Jihyo sighed again and left the girls to their work.
Sitting in a couch, her phone buzzes in an instant. Jihyo whined in agony.
"WHAT?"
"JIHYO WHERE ARE YOU!? I'VE BEEN WAITING HERE FOR 30 MINUTES, IF NOT MORE!"
"Oh God Momo! I'm so sorry! I'll be right there!" Jihyo grabbed her head from all this craziness. 
"You better be!" Momo warned as they both hung up and Jihyo went to get dressed. 
Boy, it wasn't easy being a Mom of 8 kids.
But she still loves them either way. And they love her too.