Plan: Get Them To Go Out By Locking Them Together in a Kitchen

Kpop Christmas Advent Fics

*I am soooo sorry. I FORGAT YESTERDAY IT JUST SLIPPED MY MIND DHHSBSSJA. I AM SOOOO SORRY.*

[I know these stories are a bit confusin maybe? So you can ask if you're intrested in knowing something.]

 

Day 10

《Vixx, NBin》

Four people were extremely annoyed at their two friends for being so incredibly subborn and dense of their feelings for each other.
Taekwoon, Wonshik, Jaehwan and Sanghyuk sat together in the living room.
"Where are they? We can the plan begin?" Sanghyuk asked.
"Hongbin went grocery shopping." Wonshik replied.
"Hakyeon is in his room." Taekwoon added.
"Okay so.." Jaehwan started talking but then someone came home.
"Hey guys." It was Hongbin.
"Hey Bin. Why didn't you ask someone to come with you? You bought so much." Jaehwan got up and helped him with the grouceries.
"I didn't know I'd buy this much. I just kept finding stuff we need so yeah." Hongbin laughed nervously.
"Let's get them in the kitchen."
Just as they left Sanghyuk git up.
"I guess it's time to start?"
"You go get Hakyeon, I will stay here so I can close the doors right away." Taekwoon said.
Both nodded and went upstairs, getting in front of his room they knock.
"Come in." They heard him say.
"Hakyeon!" They shout together making Hakyeon, who was reading a book on his bed, flinch.
"What? What?" He asked nervously.
"Come downstairs! In the kitchen!" He gets up and Sanghyuk and Wonshik pull him after themselves.
After arriving in the kitchen they let him go.
"What's in the kitchen?" Hakyeon asked, looking around but then Hongbin came from behind the fridge.
"Oh, hey guys."
"Bin, where is Jaehwan?" Wonshik asked.
"He went to the bathroom." Hongbin replied.
"So what did you two need? Are you plotting something?" Hakyeon placed his hands on his hips and raised a brow.
Wonshik and Sanghyuk looked at each other and ran out of the door so quickly nither Hongbin nor Hakyeon had the time to react.
After they were out Taekwoon closed and locked the door. All of them high-fiveing each other.
"Open the door! What are you guys doing!?" Hakyeon banged on the door and Hongbin joined too.
"Guys! Come on open the door!"
"Not until you too talk it out and go on a date and start dating!" Jaehwan shouted from other side of the door and both, Hakyeon and Hongbin stopped at looked at each other.
"You like me?" The asked at the same time.
"Uhh...I wish I had known." Hakyeon chuckled rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.
"Me too. I always thought you had a crush on Taekwoon." Hongbin said.
"Really? I always thought you liked Jaehwan." Hakyeon said and laughed.
"We're both idiots huh?"
"Yeah." Hongbin nodded looking at the ground.
"So...would you go out with me?" Hakyeon asked and Hongbin gazed up at him.
"Ofcorse." He smiled.
The door open and they all cheered happy that they finally made it.
"Finally!" Jaehwan came in first with open arms."Cong..." He stopped when he saw the was Hakyeon looked at them.
"You guys are dead!"
"Calm down Hakyeon. It all worked alright yeah?" Hongbin placed an arm on his shoulder.
"Yeah true." He nodded.
"Wow. You Hongbin are a miracle worker to be able to clam down our Hak-monster." Jaehwan joked and Woonshik and Sanghyuk laughed.
"Okay that's it! Come here you little brats!" He yelled and  they ran off with him behind them.
"Sometimes he is more childish than all of them combined. What do you see in him?" Taekwoon commented walking into the kitchen to help Hongbin with the red of the grouceries.
"I think it's cute." Hongbin chuckled.
"Ofcorse you do." Taekwoon rolled his eyes and smiled at how his friend is smitten by his other friend.
What a day.